DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Destiny's six month review

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
ric1853
Ex-Member

Destiny's six month review

Post by ric1853 »

Hello
I thought I would take a min and let you know how Destiny is holding up, she will be 6 months old on the 14 of june.
First I have to say I've never owned a doll before so I did'nt really know what to expect, but I was'nt dispointed, over the last 6 months I've took alot of pics of her and posted most of them, so all of you have a good idea what she looks like. I've
read where some collectors had a little trouble with the wrists and ankles, but I never found that to be a problem, as a matter of fact I liked the first Destiny so well I orded another one, not because of problems with the first one, but because patrick has come up with so many improvements in the last 6 months and I wanted her to be the best she could be, and I did want a couple of custom touches which Patrick was glad to help me with, listed below are at least 10 thing that are differt on the new model
1 darker custom skin tone
2 big clit labia multi-color
3 finger wires and these are great she can hold things now
4 enhanced skeleton for posing she can hold her self up now
5 tattoo

6 new wrist and ankles , like I said i never had any problem with these, but I saw how the new ones are put together and I honestly don't see how they could ever break or come apart.
7 neck ring to keep the head on, again I never had her head come off but its a good idea
8 super soft breasts all I can say is that there great!
9 seamless pubes very very real looking
10 new improved insert.
11 removeable neck bolt, she can stand now
I've got to say I think Patrick is a TRUE artist and he loves his work and it shows in the way he treats his custmors and in the quality of doll's he creates, when I asked for the tat and custom skin tone and stronger skelton he was more then ready to help, I even asked for smaller darker areola's around the nipples and he did that too, I beleave it Patricks goal to create the most realistic doll he can, while giveing each collector exactly what they ask for, with in reason of course but you never know till you ask.
I'm not comforable talking about the sex in detail on here, but I have no complaints at all, if you would like to know more you private mess me.
I'm going to end this by saying I would highly recommend A PIB, THERE BREATHTAKING, SEXY AND VERY REALISTC. I just want to say thank you Patrick for a job well done she's all I could ever ask for and I would like to thank Patrick for lunch it was my plesure to get to know you and Sara better and I must say it was great getting to speak with both of them. Thank you again Patrick for Destiny and for being such a great host!
My Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11918<br /><br />

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Destiny's six month review

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

ric1853 wrote:I'm going to end this by saying I would highly recommend A PIB, THERE BREATHTAKING, SEXY AND VERY REALISTC.
Hi ric1853, nice review! The timing is perfect, since this weekend I finally decided to get another doll and have decided (99%) on a PIB because the Eden face is just so beautiful and the PIB body is so hot, I get excited just looking at her pix (I've looked at your gallery many times by the way!).

Can you tell me, have you had any problems with silicon tearing at all during sex?

Also, how much extra were you charged for the enhanced skeleton, new wrist and ankles, neck ring, super soft breasts, seamless pubes, new improved insert? Or are these all improvements that are included with any new doll order?

Thanks for the very helpful review and congrats on your beautiful Destiny!
My Doll Album is here!

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Thank you Ks for your kind words and I've never had any tears in the silicon, knock on wood lol, and I think all the improvements are standard; on the new PIBS; you may have to ask for the enhanced skeleton, it is a option and it adds about 5 or 10 lbs to there weight but there no extra cost for it. If you do decide to go with a PIB, I think you will be very happy with the doll Patrick creates for you each one is really a work of art.
all the best
Ric
My Doll Album

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Hey Ric. Nice review of your girl Destiny. She is a knockout and your pictures are some of my favorites to look at and now you are going to have 2 girls 8O ? I'm excited to hear that 8).
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

B-Zilla Lives
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by B-Zilla Lives »

I concur about your doll being beautiful, some of your pics of Destiny are in my favorite's album.

It's great to hear that the dolls can stand on their own now and that the wrists have been upgraded like they have. It's also really intriguing to know that Patrick will go to such lengths to give customers a unique doll. Destiny's new, smaller aureolas and darker, custom skin help to set the Private Island Beauties apart in my mind now because having a doll that's not exactly like anyone else's is a big plus to me.

That body is perfection, it's hard to believe it's been improved. I can't wait to see your new D.
Bubbles' #1 Fan

Chez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Chez »

Hi ric, Glad you are enjoying your doll. Have you had any issues dealing with the weight of the Doll ???? I have a Cassie and she is about 40 lbs and fairly easy to move around...

Thanks and Enjoy...........

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

B-Zilla Lives wrote:It's great to hear that the dolls can stand on their own now
I think you misunderstood there :wink:

She has a neckbolt, so she can hang, and it appears like she's standing, but I don't think she actually is...
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Hello again
I would like to thank janesays and B-zilla for your compliments on Destiny, she is a joy to have around and B-zilla you've already seen the pics of the new Destiny, the new body has a tat, and janesays you asked about having two of them , well I have to say I have no desire to have two dolls, that would be like having two women and I've tried that a couple of times and it was fun in the beginning but in the end became to much trouble, so I loaned the original to a local artist and photograper that I've known for years, she's has ordered a head from Patrick and is going to use her for her muse.Chez you asked about her weight she comes in at about ninety lb, and as I said before she's heavier then a stardard PIB, because of her enhanced skeleton, but I have no problem moving her around and to be honest I like the weight it adds to her realism.
Alex Knight was right she has a neck bolt which makes her appear to be standing I did'nt mean to mislead anyone, but she does look pretty good standing up.
I would like to thank everyone for reading my review and viewing my pics, and I would like to thank Patrick and Sara again for such a good job, the details that they put in to the dolls often don't show in the pics, I know Sara spent hours on Destiny's tatto but it hard for the detail to show in the pics, but it looks real and it looks better then some of mine lol.
I've said this many times before, to anyone that is thinking of buying a doll I don't think you can go wrong with a PIB, their breathtaking and Patrick is always there to help and always replies to questions promply and I don't know about you but if I'm going to spend a few thousand dollars, I want it to be with someone I can count on. Destiny and I wish everyone the best.
My Doll Album

B-Zilla Lives
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by B-Zilla Lives »

AlexKnight wrote:I think you misunderstood there :wink:

She has a neckbolt, so she can hang, and it appears like she's standing, but I don't think she actually is...
Damn, I think I subconsciously tripped myself up there. I want life-like androids to be perfected so badly that I'm helping things along by imagining advances that haven't actually happened yet. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, this picture is fire. :onfire:

Bubbles' #1 Fan

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hey Hey...
Your pics "before" were always great. Now, it seems you've taken it to a new level.
It was a pleasure to work with you and it's fun to see your new pics.
Enjoy!!!
P

IFox
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by IFox »

Wow! These dolls just get better and better everytime I look at them. I didn't even know that you can get the enhanced skeleton! That was the one thing I really wanted in a PIB (besides a smaller body). All of these improvements are astounding, and I've already started a PIB fund!

Destiny is one of the best looking dolls IMO, so I'll be happy to own one here sometime soon!

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Indeed, great pics of Destiny, Ric. I have read various complaints about how these dolls are not as poseable as say a Real Doll. However, based on what I have seen, the PIB can be posed in a variety of sexy and modelesque ways that are shockingly lifelike and incredibly artistic. Also, the way the body is shaped and flows sets it apart from any of the other dolls out there. The attention to detail looks to be on another level as well.

The bottom line is that if I am going to drop five grand or so, I want the doll to be as durable, realistic and detailed as possible. The word 'custom' comes to mind and by definition it should be custom built to your specifications down to the smallest of details.

The impression I get is that beings PIB is a smaller studio, it allows for more personal attention to be applied to each individual order. This much is obvious just from looking at the dolls, and as nice as some of the other dolls are, I just don't see this extra level of detail and attention. I get more of a 'mass produced' vibe, to tell you the truth. I see plenty of complaints and hear about things breaking or tearing within the first couple of days of getting one as well. What's more is that they are also more expensive.

Anyway, I am still in the market for my first doll, but these are just some of the observations and impressions that I have from the research I have done. Before I finally decide to make the move on an order, I am going to make sure that I am making the right choice for my money. So far, everything is pointing towards me ordering a PIB. It may not be able to hold all of the poses a Real Doll would, but again, I just don't see the level of detail, personal attention and realism in any other doll that I have seen. Something tells me that PIB is probably quite a bit more durable as well. A major plus when you are talking about dropping this kind of change.

ric1853
Ex-Member

Post by ric1853 »

Hi Blindwebster
I'm really glad that you like Destiny's pics shes great to work with, and easy to pose and she can hold quite a few differt poses on her own, and she can stand thanks to the help of a removable neck bolt and she's never had any tears or finger wire pokes or any thing break or come undone so I would say she very durable she get moved around and played with quite alot and I've never had any problem with her at all.
Your right Patrick does have a small studio I've been there and seen it and its just him and two assistants working there, so I have to say I think you get more personal service then you would some where elce, but thats just my opinion,I can say that I know for sure that Patrick will do his best to give you what you want, when I asked for a tatt for Destiny and sent him a pic of what I wanted he said he could do it and this was before he started offering tatts,so Destinys was the first PIB to have a tatt and when I asked for a custom skin tone he did that to and the same goes for the smaller nipples, Patrick had no problem doing any of it for me.As far as looking realistic you know what they say a picture is worth a thousand words so all anyone has to do is look at her pics and none of them have been retouched or anything what you see is what you get. So i'l end this by saying I don't think you can go wrong with a PIB they look and feel very real, if you do decide to go with a PIB I would choose the super soft breasts there great.
BEST WISHES TO YOU
My Doll Album

jerryboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Destiny's dress size

Post by jerryboy »

Rick...

Since you have had your PIB doll for sometime now, I would like to know if you don't mind, what dress sizes
does your doll fit? I figure from Pat's website dimensions, she should be about a size 5 or 7, do you agree?
Also if you have any good links could you share them with me. thanks

ipani
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ipani »

B-Zilla Lives wrote:Damn, I think I subconsciously tripped myself up there. I want life-like androids to be perfected so badly that I'm helping things along by imagining advances that haven't actually happened yet. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, this picture is fire. :onfire:

B-Zilla Lives... exactly, i'm also looking forward to the day
when the "Cherry 2000" android is a standard household maid! :)

Ric... Destiny is just fabulous, maybe THE hottest
doll i've ever seen. good luck in your next 6 months with
your super babe!!
Hello... I'm the Happiness Fairy, I've sprinkled happy dust on you. So Smile dammit. This stuff is expensive!!

INFORMATIONS