sexyrealsexdolls.com

Posts were deleted? lost? what? - RESOLVED

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
narcissus
Former Member

Posts were deleted? lost? what? - RESOLVED

Post by narcissus »

I noticed that a few of my most recent posts, like 3 or so from today, are all of a sudden, gone. I posted in my LaVey thread, and all of it gone. Posted in the Cyberbully thread, gone. Did something happen where the forum posts were lost, or what? Was I off topic perhaps? can't figure it out, because I think others posts some of them might have gotten cut off the end of the threads. I'm not upset if they were cut off deliberately or accidentally or by some glitch, a bug, or am I? :)

I copy and past sometimes post before I send them, so if something happens in the sending that I will not have lost it. This is what I posted, but it disappeared along with Janesays post I was replying to:

(so maybe due to being off topic? both of us?)(if so understandable)
janesays" wrote:Yep Narcissus,needing time alone sounds familiar to me.My wife is a professional writer.She complains that I make too much noise when she is writing.I usually head up to a local pond to get away from the world and do a little bass fishing.It works for both of us.I can see where you are coming from now when it comes to writing.
My life in the last several years has been so literary oriented, that relationships are tough with that too, even online ones. Seems like the only people that understand it the most are others in the craft that I talk to. All I have to say is that I need time to write, instead of talk to them, and they are OK with it. I think it would be hard to live with another writer, I wouldn't want to interrupt them when writing, and they me. I actually have a novel that has two writers as main characters. It's around 280 some pages right now, but mainly I have just been doing some introspective writing and poetry and prose pieces - whatever comes to me in whatever form. It's so fun and feels so good doing some writing for as long as I want to , without having to get ready to go to work, or things like that. One day my life will be able to revolve around my literary needs, instead of my work schedule. Three May's ago, it was so bad, I got scheduled off of work for about three or four weeks to write a novelette because it was interfering with my work at the hospital, I was always taking notes on my thoughts or what not, frustrated that I couldn't continue writing but had to stop and go off to work. As I have said, my literary passion lead, I follow, or try to keep up with! :) Before I got into writing, I was in my marriage and I would read, that was when I discovered Rand right aroudn the time I met my exwife and during the marriage. I changed from being a Satanist that she married, to an Objectivist. We actually didn't see each other much, because I was working so much then too, and would read a lot, and so we grew apart that way later on, but before that really took place things were still great, we decided to have a child together and that was going great, until she started to change her mind on agreements that we previously had in regards to the welfare of my daughter, so we found them to be irreconciliable, I divorced her. I don't see them much, because they are living in a different state with her new husband, in which they are well off. I can talk and see her as much as I want to, but being self-centered, a narcissus while my duaghter is a rose (which actually is her middle name, I run with the imagery and symbology in my writing), we are both flowers, just different kinds. I'm always a phone call or a flight away if needed, but they are doing so well, it's just so great how things truly worked out for all of us involved, even through the divorce, it all went smooth. She is married to the guy she was initially engaged to, before she cheated on him with me and then married me. She had a dress picked out, and a hall downpayment for the wedding, but decided to be with me. But now, the person she should really have stayed with, they are all together in a very loving caring home. A very good kind of garden for my little rose to grow and develop in. My money is superfluous for them, which is great actually, because my ex says it's her savings money. :) She's doing so well, and doing better once she got into phonics and stuff. Her mother has come to undertand a little more on why I was so very emphatically supportive of certain things in regards to my daughter, but my error wa the way I went about supporting them. My daughter like's stories and reading, she told me on the phone. I do to, honey. I have things I have written for her to her, etc. Things just worked out so well. I only got into writing later after my marriage. So now my life is just about paying my child support, making sure she's taken care of, writing and reading. It will be great when she gets older to be able to really read some good literature and poetry. Good heroine's like Anne of Green Gables, or like The Lioness Quartet Seires, or like Hermione from HP. But it's cool she's interested in stories, and can understand that i write and read a LOT. She doesn't need me need me, since she's got everything she does need. My writing only really interferes in recent relationships, because it takes primary importance, but most people can understand that, and the way I am personally, so it's not a big deal. Anyways, this is like totally off topic now that I realize it. :)
I'm glad to see you in a good mood today.Time off work does the same for me.Well look,there's always room for you here at the forum.Whatever you do,just make yourself happy. :D :D :D
Yeah, there are others that work ther like everyday, too. But one really does need to take a weekend off here and there. Once my bills like my car and stuff are paid off soon, I will be more at ease, I will have more time at home. It's just I crave to be home so much and then when I get there, I find myself talking online to the literature people, but it's worth it, but now it's just not adding anything, only taking time away or will from writing and my life with my dolls, so I told them I was leaving. The ones that I was close to, have my email and one has my addy in real life, but as far as the forum, I think I am done with it. I can find works on my own, instead of taking the time to create threads for others to chime in on. It's more economical for me I think timewise and stuff for things in my own life right now.

--

And then another one I posted is gone too, is it because of being off topic? I tried, but if I failed, it's understandalbe, and will just try harder that's all:
WinstonSmith wrote: I've never had any problem with ownership and staff here.
Neither have I. I understand that on any forum, there are rules, it much like being on others property in a way, they can do that, it's their forum. I watch how I talk here, not on personal information and things like that, but trying to stay on topic, or not stray into areas, like politics directly, where it's not allowed and whatnot. Only encounter I had, was when I was new here I posted just a pic of myself in my doll album, which is not allowed, unless a doll was with me. I have plenty of those ones now! :)

I like coming here now mainly to scope out the Doll World, see what I can include into my own select society :) and when here I comment here and there on topics, when I feel like interacting. I, like other writers I have read about, need much time to ourselves for our craft, I'm not like Jane Austin, who I don't think she ever was alone when writing, and who wrote "intensely social" novels, as one author put it in a book I was reading about her. I need time alone, and no distractions from phones, people talking, things like that. When living by myself and not with others their demands on my time are gone. I don't want to go to the movies, bars, parks, malls, like others do, so it's always been a struggle of either me, or they, trying to get the other to be more like them. This is one reason why my silent companions are so perfect here with me. Plus, online forums are such a great way to find people of like and shared interests, much easier to find and get together with them online, than chance encounters in real life. But now, like how I go through reading binges, and then writing purges, I go through periods of interacting a lot online, then periods where I don't as much, because I have other things I want to do. Right now, I really want to focus on my writing, and my life with my dolls. So that's what I will primarily do.
Well, I said I try hard to stay on topic above, so that's what i have to do here! Sometimes I love talking so much to others, I get nothing I really want to done! Some of the members of the literature forum really get me going in discussions, but I get no where in what I was doing in real life with things, happens to them as well, like when they are supposed to be writing their dissertation, and instead chat away online! Easy to get swept away in it. But I get tired of that, because I don't spend much time at all with my off line writing, and my dolls when I'm working a lot. I gained a lot from them, and some from me, that's the point. Right now I am off work, so I spent plenty of wonderful hours with them, and feel social right now and a lot better since I saw them longer than I usually do. :) I get the best of both worlds, my own and the world out there, so to speak, my space, and also good often meaningful interactions with people out there. Introverts are more into deeper convos and better interactions than normal chit chat, more selective in friends and who they associate, divide their time among. While narcissists like attention, which comes with the personailty, this one favors time not fishing for attention like some varieties do, but enjoy just being absorbed in my own introverted activities and lifstyle, more Narcissustic, so to speak..

So perhaps I am answering my own question, now reading my posts. I'm OK with them being deleted, but it might be too hard for me to stay on topics, and I don't want to violate forum rules, so...

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Posts were deleted? lost? what?

Post by AlexKnight »

We sincerely apologize :oops:

Please read the official announcement http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=29007
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

INFORMATIONS