Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

New Forum?

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

New Forum?

Post by Szalinski »

I'm just wondering if Abyss' new Wicked simuloids will be getting their own forum, like the BoyToys did.

I hope I'm not out of line posting this here, I'm thinking it is a forum question.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

As the Wicked dolls are still Realdolls, made by Abyss, they probably won't be getting a separate forum.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Alinco

Post by Alinco »

hiya,

I could be wrong, but i think that boytoy (pheonix) got there own forum because they are considered a dirferent manufactorer to realdoll (abyss)

I would presume that because the licenced dolls are a "sister" product of one company and there for be considered as an alternitive product line there should be no main forum for them as in the case of boytoy.

Could you not put a sub forum in the real doll forum where all realdoll licenced dolls are discused. (same applys to LD, a sub forum in the LD forum for there endorced product)

All The Best

Alinco
-X-

INFORMATIONS