Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

realdoll on top , possible?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

viniz113
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

realdoll on top , possible?

Post by viniz113 »

Hi ,for all RD or MD owners. I was just wondering if your dolls on top is a possibility or a no go.
I just ordered a Taffy 1 with gel filled boobs an butt ,and what made me decide was the fact that i will be able to have doll on top action.
My favorite position. :P
So nice to see boobs and face when doing it.
JUST CURIOUS,thank's for all your answers.
I guess that doggie and missionary are the only 2 only positions that are doable.

By the way if you read this TG,nice to have you back.Kind of boring without ya. :wink:

Campdaan
Ex-Member

Post by Campdaan »

Vini..

Try this on an armless chair. I found it gives you Boobs, Buns and Fun ! :D

viniz113
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by viniz113 »

Will do :D

technoguy
Ex-Member

Re: realdoll on top , possible?

Post by technoguy »

viniz113 wrote:By the way if you read this TG,nice to have you back.Kind of boring without ya. :wink:
Thanks, VN, I'm glad to be back...

To answer your question there are members who are "enjoying" their RD's and MD's in the doll on top position. But, to achieve this usually requires one to construct a suitable suspension system to support the doll's weight while the owner slides under it. The best system I saw used a spring to counter an RD's weight and even allowed it to bounce up and down on the owner's "tool"!. My only fear with something like this would be if the suspension system failed and all of the doll's weight suddenly fell on top of me!

There was also an owner of an MD that developed an interesting "roll out" maneuver that allowed the doll to straddle him while he laid on his back on his bed. Apparently, MD's can maintain this position without external support.

Use of dolls in these positions is only occasionally mentioned on TDF. However, as doll weights continue to decrease in the future, we'll probably be hearing more about sex in such positions.

TG
I am NOT currently a doll owner.

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

Yes

Try these too;

Red Heads Rule!

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

Hey Viniz113!
I have an MPD Leeloo and although she is a handful weightwise, once I got used to her I had/have no problem sitting her on top for fun! It's all about whether you have the strength to manuever her while she is on top. One of my personal favorite positions is where she is in essentially in a doggie style position but with me under her! Good times for GoodTimes! :twisted:

samosa

Post by samosa »

Yes, it is possible with a " TOOL BALANCER ". Check this out :http://www.kbctools.com/can/main.cfm (Search for tool balancers) . Simply
hook her up to the ceiling and .....giddy up ! :lol:

Mechwizard
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mechwizard »

GoodTimes wrote:... , once I got used to her I had/have no problem sitting her on top for fun! It's all about whether you have the strength to manuever her while she is on top....
Exactly right GoodTimes. The key is knowing your doll and having the strength to manage her. Even a RD B10 can be managed without any support harness/suspension system, although you have to keep your wits about you. I've been headbutted, eye-gouged and even trapped for a short time. But its still fun because its an adventure. :D
Mechwizard
Consort to the Queen of Curves
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10796

Campdaan
Ex-Member

Post by Campdaan »

Mechwizard wrote: I've been headbutted, eye-gouged and even trapped for a short time. But its still fun because its an adventure. :D
Trapped underneath Zara... What a way to go.... :D

mahtek
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by mahtek »

RD on top is possible without a stand, but it does take effort and practice.

Also, if the back joint is not flexible it can put a lot of stress on the back joint. That it how I broke Phoebe's back all those years ago. The good news is that RDs backs are several generations improved, but the stress is still there. Some sort of hanging apparatus will relieve that stress, and make things almost effortless.

Most often, I have my doll lay beside me and I roll her over on top of myself.

Mahtek & his Ladies.
All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here, in my arms. Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm.

zazakell
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: realdoll on top , possible?

Post by zazakell »

technoguy wrote:
viniz113 wrote:By the way if you read this TG,nice to have you back.Kind of boring without ya. :wink:
Thanks, VN, I'm glad to be back...

To answer your question there are members who are "enjoying" their RD's and MD's in the doll on top position. But, to achieve this usually requires one to construct a suitable suspension system to support the doll's weight while the owner slides under it. The best system I saw used a spring to counter an RD's weight and even allowed it to bounce up and down on the owner's "tool"!. My only fear with something like this would be if the suspension system failed and all of the doll's weight suddenly fell on top of me!

There was also an owner of an MD that developed an interesting "roll out" maneuver that allowed the doll to straddle him while he laid on his back on his bed. Apparently, MD's can maintain this position without external support.

Use of dolls in these positions is only occasionally mentioned on TDF. However, as doll weights continue to decrease in the future, we'll probably be hearing more about sex in such positions.

TG
Oh my,

I'd love to see the link with the guy with the MD on top. I have to use a lift and stand for my Leeloo.

As for real true info, this is a link to a post about a wonderful time spent with my RD body7 girl on top.

http://www.dollforum.com/modules.php?na ... ic&t=23591

I guess the forum is getting back to the bad old days again with rumours and half truths, no experience necessary, just come out with any old thing.
Shame. We had a nice quiet period for a time. :roll:
Honi soit qui mal y pense. (Shame on those who think evil of dolls)

jonnydisco
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jonnydisco »

viniz113 wrote:

Hi ,for all RD or MD owners
Zazakell, I think this probably was overlooked?

Higgsbason
Ex-Member

Post by Higgsbason »

ya, if we asked a particular forum member about who killed JFK, or what God looks like, we'd get an expert opinion on that too. olls :lol:

------------------------------------
I am currently NOT a troll lover

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

The answer is YES and it is great.

It was covered in my 'Let's Get Physical' Thread which shows a number of methods to suspend ones doll.

http://www.dollforum.com/modules.php?na ... l&start=15

I use a block and tackle (illustrated in the thread). Tash can do it cowgirl or be lowered flat against me, Gently does it, to horizontal face to face kissing.
(And raised again with one hand on the pulley system which ties to secure in a second to the bedhead).

And because she has had several tear repairs with each one filling with 2 part rather than sticking the tear together with adhesive she can spread her legs wide so it is comfy in between.
Ah Love Could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry scheme of things entire Would not we shatter it to bits and then remould it nearer to the Heart's desire.

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Yes, it can be done.
Lie your doll back down. Sit down beside her with your legs beside her legs.
Lift the leg farthest from you to roll the hips and then lift the farthest leg over your legs. Then lift her torso at the shoulders being careful not to get the hands caught as you simultaneously roll on your back with the doll rolling on top of you. Repostioning the legs and arms so that she is now on top with her arms at your sides. Entry is a little bit of acrobatics by balancing and lifting the torso with one hand and lub in the other. This is a high damage type of play. I've had the majority of repairs come from the doll on top position, finger poke throughs, wrist splits and one dislocated hip ( from the rocking motion of the doll when she is one top). This was one of my favs for 6 months until Katelyn's hip dislocated from the repeated rocking motion which is very nice with the large breasted doll.
Weight is not the issue but the balancing of the doll and positioning.
Mark and the Synthetics
<em>I know the good artist</em>

INFORMATIONS