www.siliconelovers.com

No response

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Echo_Chamber

Re: No response

Post by Echo_Chamber »

Communication has been extremely difficult with them lately. So far no one will answer my questions nor put in an order. I might leave a review of my bad experience if they keep this up...

John P

Post by John P »

I've ordered a Tayu from them 2 weeks ago. They also replied the next day after using the contact us on their website. They contacted me back the following day because I had not replied back to them.

I've been snubbed from another vendor before after asking the wrong questions. Some vendors might also have a hard time dealing with manufacturers and not getting straight answers themselves.

The Magpie

Post by The Magpie »

Be interesting to see what their response is. Zelex came direct to me to ask a question about my order as I’ve again be sent the wrong factory pics. Good news is they are shipping out the finished body with the 1 finished head today hopefully then when the 2nd head is ready they’ll ship that. Will see if I can get a part refund or discounted doll for the inconvenience

Echo_Chamber

Post by Echo_Chamber »

They won't respond. I do not know wtf is going on at SL

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Echo_Chamber wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:39 am They won't respond. I do not know wtf is going on at SL
Hi there!

Sorry you are having trouble contacting us! Can you please DM me your email address? I'm in charge of response times on our support@siliconelovers email address, and this year our response times have improved remarkably - we have added 2 more support staff and I can see we are responding to all new enquries within 24hrs lately. I think there must be something wrong here - we haven't had any other complaints of slow response times for a long time - as you can see in this thread people are saying we get back to them same/next day.

Yes our HQ is in UK, but we have staff in America, Europe and Australia to cover timezones - any missed chats are sent through to email if you include your email address when contacting us.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

JRG wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 10:55 pm This sucks, as far as I know they are the only seller of the Lushdoll line, which are amazing dolls. I’d hate to think they closing their doors.
We absolutely aren't please do not worry! We have had one of our UK chat staff on leave but I can see we don't have any outstanding emails - Im not exactly sure what is going on in this case but we'll get to the bottom of it :) I think you'll find us more responsive than ever - not sure why this customer is experiencing this situation - 50% of our emails are responded to in under 5 hrs just looking at our Zendesk stats & we have no new unresponded emails...
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

ofmy1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ofmy1 »

Thanks for reply SL, I hope troubles communications will be resolve with this user

INFORMATIONS