www.thecityofsexy.com

Anyone else waiting on their Gynoid Order?

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
xxxman122

Anyone else waiting on their Gynoid Order?

Post by xxxman122 »

Hi, I just got curious. How many other TDF members here are waiting for their Gynoid orders right now?
I'm kinda losing my patience over this.

I ordered Gynoid in Jan 13th, 2024.
When I ordered it, I was told that the Factory will be closed for the month of Feburary, but that it'd be delivered by end of March.
I was like alright, I can wait 2 months.

But after 2 months, nothing happened. I had to be the one to reach out to Gynoid for my order status.
Then they "guaranteed" the new delivery date of end of April.
Nothing happened, again. When I reached out, now they're saying end of May or early June.
Still no signs of my order being completed here, now they're just demanding me to stay "patient".
:(

rok4d

Re: Anyone else waiting on their Gynoid Order?

Post by rok4d »

Who did you order from?

My Mona head (just head) was ordered in early January and I only received it a couple weeks ago.

This length of wait time is not really a great look in the modern doll world. Especially if you are not getting any communication.

Covergirl169
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Covergirl169 »

Mona model 20R ordered May 1st. I've been told they are currently on it. And to expect a first video early June to approve a lip color change. Who did you order through?

nosmoking1979

Post by nosmoking1979 »

According to Silicone Lovers, the waiting time is approx. 9-10 weeks to make a Gynoid doll

xxxman122

Post by xxxman122 »

rok4d wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:37 pm Who did you order from?
I ordered it directly from Gynoid. https://www.gynoiddolls.com/
Lulu from Gynoid. I don't know if she's any "official" sales rep or just a vendor.

xxxman122

Post by xxxman122 »

Covergirl169 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 12:37 am Mona model 20R ordered May 1st. I've been told they are currently on it. And to expect a first video early June to approve a lip color change. Who did you order through?
I see. I ordered Mona 20DL. I have never received any video confirmation of any sorts so far.

rok4d

Post by rok4d »

I would contact LuLu by email. Ask for an update.

I would suggest as well making sure you keep this thread active.

Very sorry that your doll has not been manufactured and delivered. 5 months is far too long.

jaehyul
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jaehyul »

I'm waiting for mine and there's still no delivery date in sight too :cry:

I ordered on 2nd of January too...
Topsino 159 T1 Miyou RRS
Gynoid 170 Model 13 Lisa
Gynoid 168 Model 18 Lihui
Fanreal 158 Qian
Gynoid 170 Model 13d Lori
Gynoid 168 Model 19d Leyla
Gynoid 163 Model 20D Mona *Ordered

Covergirl169
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Covergirl169 »

Sorry to hear that.
...im waiting until the first week of June to do a check in. I don't want to overstep knowing gynoid can be particular...and my vendor (who I've bought from...1 stock, 1 custom) knows I'm looking for updates every couple weeks. So far, again, ordered May 1st, 20R, ...I've had funds go through, and only confirmation it's being worked on. I check this site about once a week to see if anyone has posted pics for their mona (to pass the time).

...I'll post in a week or so with any updates.
Take care

jaehyul
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jaehyul »

Covergirl169 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 2:06 am Sorry to hear that.
...im waiting until the first week of June to do a check in. I don't want to overstep knowing gynoid can be particular...and my vendor (who I've bought from...1 stock, 1 custom) knows I'm looking for updates every couple weeks. So far, again, ordered May 1st, 20R, ...I've had funds go through, and only confirmation it's being worked on. I check this site about once a week to see if anyone has posted pics for their mona (to pass the time).

...I'll post in a week or so with any updates.
Take care
It's all good, it'll be fun to see if you will receive yours before mine tho.

This is my first time having to wait 6 month with no confirmation of production status nor delivery date yet, the thing is, it doesn't just happen to me as I know plenty of people facing the same delay too... its either over capacity or the new blend is taking wayyy longer to produce?

I have my reservation now but I hope she's worth the wait :whistle:
Topsino 159 T1 Miyou RRS
Gynoid 170 Model 13 Lisa
Gynoid 168 Model 18 Lihui
Fanreal 158 Qian
Gynoid 170 Model 13d Lori
Gynoid 168 Model 19d Leyla
Gynoid 163 Model 20D Mona *Ordered

GYNOID-TECH
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by GYNOID-TECH »

thank you for your patience ^^

from now on,you gonna get,anytime,the "finished doll video" from gynoid official or from gynoid dealers,
pls prepare up yourself for shipping confirmation.

Mona+Model20 deluxe is a real hot seller,which is better and more welcomed than our original expectations,
most orders gonna be shipped in the coming two months.

we now working around the clock from Monday to Sunday,except the sleeping hours,although time is intense,yet we always take quality as the top priority.

pls keeping an eye on your emails,gynoid gonna be back soon 💪💪

Cheers,
GYNOID TECH
Cheers,
GYNOID
Email:gynoiddolls@hotmail.com (direct purchase)
https://forms.gle/fXAvUZ8d2H2m1Lb68 👈👈customize your gynoid NOW

SkyWalker206

Post by SkyWalker206 »

xxxman122 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 1:40 pm
rok4d wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:37 pm Who did you order from?
I ordered it directly from Gynoid. https://www.gynoiddolls.com/
Lulu from Gynoid. I don't know if she's any "official" sales rep or just a vendor.
so you meant we can order directly from GYNOID LuLu? but I got a rejection from their Eric Chang for ordering directly. He strongly requested me to buy one via a dealer but my friend ordered one number 13 directly from GYNOID a year ago.

xxxman122

Post by xxxman122 »

IMG_9274.png
IMG_9274.png (745.5 KiB) Viewed 341 times
Hey Eric, I think you gotta change this to 5+ months buddy.

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Hi All

The explanation from Gynoid is that there were more orders than expected in January. As you probably know some factories during busy periods have extended production times - sometimes doubling - but in those cases they are factories with 1month turnarounds, so doubling is just 2 mths. With Gynoid which is a 2-3 mth turnaround factory, a doubling of production times becomes extraordinarily long like in this case.

We have customers waiting many months longer than expected also. Gynoid have informed us that they are working extra days and hours to make sure these ones ordered prior to May should finish by end of July.

Regarding January orders I would expect those to be finishing prior to end of July, and should be first in terms of orders that are coming through in the next few weeks. Definitely agree it is way too long.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

xxxman122 wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 2:28 am IMG_9274.png
Hey Eric, I think you gotta change this to 5+ months buddy.
No kidding. 5+ months is ridiculous! No way I would order a doll from these people.

INFORMATIONS