www.wmdolls.com

WM Dolls #19 154cm - 154B Unboxing w/ photos

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Noobster 8-64

Re: WM Dolls #19 154cm - 154B Unboxing w/ photos

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

Belly up! LHP seems to be a bit forward, but it works perfectly fine, no problem reaching it.
33.jpg
33.jpg (696.28 KiB) Viewed 565 times
34.2.jpg
34.2.jpg (748.6 KiB) Viewed 565 times

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

Noobster 8-64 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 12:57 am Belly up! LHP seems to be a bit forward, but it works perfectly fine, no problem reaching it.
33.jpg34.2.jpg
Great choice! I was thinking of getting this doll myself.

Congrats as well.

Would you mind terribly taking a picture of the vagina with the legs fully spread?

Also, could you check if the end of the love holes has the two holes that seem to be present in WM dolls? (holes left by the string they use to suspend the vagina rod in the mould?

Thanks for considering my questions!

Hoping you many happy moments with your doll :)

JRG
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JRG »

magnussam wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 1:57 am
Noobster 8-64 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 12:57 am Belly up! LHP seems to be a bit forward, but it works perfectly fine, no problem reaching it.
33.jpg34.2.jpg

Congrats as well.

Would you mind terribly taking a picture of the vagina with the legs fully spread?

Also, could you check if the end of the love holes has the two holes that seem to be present in WM dolls? (holes left by the string they use to suspend the vagina rod in the mould?

Yes I second this. I really love this sculpt, but I’m hesitant on buying another wm product until they can consistently fix the issue of holes at the end of the vag and anus. If you don’t have an endoscope, I’d suggest getting one to check for routine maintenance regardless.

Man she looks good. That is about the perfect sculpt as far as I’m concerned.

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

33.jpg34.2.jpg

Congrats as well.

Hey buddy! Thanks a bunch! I'm really impressed by how gorgeous it is. If you want my two cents, I'd say it's a fantastic choice. No worries, buddy, I'll snap the photo in natural daylight. I did think about that mold thing when it first arrived, but from what I gather, it's not an issue anymore, so I didn't bother checking. Still, I'll do my best to capture it well with my regular camera.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

Noobster 8-64 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 2:54 am
33.jpg34.2.jpg

Congrats as well.

Hey buddy! Thanks a bunch! I'm really impressed by how gorgeous it is. If you want my two cents, I'd say it's a fantastic choice. No worries, buddy, I'll snap the photo in natural daylight. I did think about that mold thing when it first arrived, but from what I gather, it's not an issue anymore, so I didn't bother checking. Still, I'll do my best to capture it well with my regular camera.
Thanks for taking the picture really appreciate you taking the time. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

How do you like the stpe? How does it compare with other tpe dolls you own?

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

JRG wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 2:06 am
33.jpg34.2.jpg

Congrats as well.

Yes I second this. I really love this sculpt, but I’m hesitant on buying another wm product until they can consistently fix the issue of holes at the end of the vag and anus. If you don’t have an endoscope, I’d suggest getting one to check for routine maintenance regardless.

Hey JRG, man! for me, the designers really hit a home run with this sculpt! I've actually seen posts about that issue before. From what I understand, the two holes are still there, but they don't seem to be causing any problems anymore. Hopefully, it's a thing of the past. I don't have an endoscope, but I'll look for one, and definitely give it a thorough check. Your input is much appreciated.

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

magnussam wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 3:03 am
Noobster 8-64 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 2:54 am
33.jpg34.2.jpg

Congrats as well.

Thanks for taking the picture really appreciate you taking the time. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

How do you like the stpe? How does it compare with other tpe dolls you own?
Absolutely, buddy, no sweat! I reckon I need to run more tests to get a better handle on this new S-TPE, you know, in the name of science, strictly speaking :lol:. But right out the gate, S-TPE feels really smooth and looks less porous; the details are definitely stepping up. Let's see how it holds up over time, but for now, it's definitely a step up, no question about it.

Your Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Your Doll »

Congrats! And thank you for sharing. She's gorgeous! :glou:
- Promotion and FREE GIFTS: https://www.yourdoll.com/on-sale/
- Get In-Stock Dolls in 5-10 days: https://www.yourdoll.com/in-stock/
❤Follow YourDoll On: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube

pat luge
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by pat luge »

Is the head made out of stpe too?

JRG
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JRG »

Noobster 8-64 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 3:17 am
33.jpg34.2.jpg

Congrats as well.

Hey JRG, man! for me, the designers really hit a home run with this sculpt! I've actually seen posts about that issue before. From what I understand, the two holes are still there, but they don't seem to be causing any problems anymore. Hopefully, it's a thing of the past. I don't have an endoscope, but I'll look for one, and definitely give it a thorough check. Your input is much appreciated.
If the holes are there, they will cause fluids to get into the body with rust or mold being the result. I would be very hesitant to introduce any fluids in there.

Of course you can apply TPE paste to the affected area, or use a female condom as well. But I’d really watch putting anything in there liquid wise if it was my doll.

Ghosta

Post by Ghosta »

Beautiful doll you have there Noobster. Congratulations!

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

Thank you for these photos! I really appreciate you showing all the angles in a straight way.

And I especially appreciate your realistic photos -- without enhancements or special lighting. This is the kind of thing we need when deciding whether to purchase a doll.

If you have a chance, can you post a couple of videos of "squeeze tests"? I'm really curious how the S-TPE feels in the butt and breasts.

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

Your Doll wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 4:27 am Congrats! And thank you for sharing. She's gorgeous! :glou:
Thanks a bunch, Mia and Team! I really value your help and patience. You're awesome!

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

pat luge wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 4:34 am Is the head made out of stpe too?
Hey, pat! That's right, the head is made of STPE with ROS. Fantasywives offers this model, but theirs comes with a silicone head. So, I guess if you ask WM or your seller, to make yours with a silicone head, I bet they'll be able to sort it out for you. Cheers!

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

JRG wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 8:02 am
Noobster 8-64 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 3:17 am
33.jpg34.2.jpg

Congrats as well.

If the holes are there, they will cause fluids to get into the body with rust or mold being the result. I would be very hesitant to introduce any fluids in there.

Of course you can apply TPE paste to the affected area, or use a female condom as well. But I’d really watch putting anything in there liquid wise if it was my doll.
Sure thing, JRG! Thankfully, no liquids have gotten into its holes so far. I'll be extra cautious until I get my hands on a camera like the one you suggested and can verify it. Thanks a bunch for your advice, I'll keep you posted on how it goes, for sure.

INFORMATIONS