http://www.climax-doll.com/

Underwater bomb

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Underwater bomb

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Continuing the introduction of torso sex toys in the previous article, today I would like to share with you another torso sex toy from the 🔹CLM classic🔹 series: BW82# torso sex toy. It is made of soft TPE material and is called TPE giant torso sex toy. The size and proportions of this toy make it a giant torso sex toy that captures the attention of those looking for a high-quality, realistic and immersive adult toy experience.

When I saw the BW82# torso toy, the first thing that caught my eye was its unique chest. The toy's breast size is one of the largest we've seen on a torso toy to date, almost approaching BBW (big beautiful women) body proportions. The upper bust is 117 cm and the lower bust is 56 cm. The chest is like two big hand grenades. The chest is made from a gel-based option that provides a very realistic feel, almost like touching real human skin. Gently touch the chest of this toy with your hand and feel the soft and elastic texture, which is very similar to the touch of real skin. The design of this gel material not only makes the breasts look more real, but also enhances the interactive experience and makes people feel more real.

Next is its waist design, with a waist circumference of 69cm, showing exquisiteness and slenderness. The slimness of the waist is impressive and reflects the designer's deep understanding of proportion and body aesthetics. As for its sensual hip design, the hip circumference reaches 132cm, which is not only plump and graceful, but also reflects the designer's keen grasp of body proportions and aesthetics. Touch its buttocks with your hands and they will feel soft and elastic. Once you pull the trigger, your past can no longer be hidden.

Standing in front of the BW82# torso toy, I was attracted by its unique design. The inverted "T" shape created by the head and shoulders intrigued me because the structure seemed to be engineered to allow for a more flexible lifting and movement experience. The body of the BW82# torso is equipped with a movable skeleton, giving it excellent joint flexibility and freedom of movement, just like an extraordinary dancer. I imagined how a design like this could showcase the dynamic capabilities of a toy, opening up endless possibilities in my hands.
BW82#-torso(Suntan)-16.jpg
BW82#-torso(Suntan)-16.jpg (9.39 MiB) Viewed 275 times
BW82#-torso(Suntan)-14.jpg
BW82#-torso(Suntan)-14.jpg (9.39 MiB) Viewed 275 times
This is the breast rubbing video of BW82# torso: https://www.redgifs.com/watch/serpentinenocturnalquahog
To learn more about TPE torso sex toy BW82#, pleaseclick on the link: https://www.climax-doll.com/products/tp ... x-toy-bw82

Finally, if you have any questions about our torso toys, please feel free to PM us directly. Thank you!

INFORMATIONS