reallovesexdolls.com

New S-TPE Skin by WM Doll that mimics Silicone

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: New S-TPE Skin by WM Doll that mimics Silicone

Post by 4891d »

barbie lover JMH wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:18 pm Coleen Full.jpgColeen Bust.jpgColeen arrived today. I spent all afternoon in her arms cuddling. I am happy to report no damage what so ever! This S-TPE stuff seems to work good so far. Will post after a couple of weeks and then 1 and 6 months after but so far extremely pleased. Can't speak as to the look but the skin feels the same maybe a little softer even.
Congratulations and welcome Coleen! :)

I can't wait to read your thoughts on the new S-TPE.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

barbie lover JMH
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by barbie lover JMH »

COAXMETTLE wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:48 pm
barbie lover JMH wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:18 pm Coleen Full.jpgColeen Bust.jpgColeen arrived today. I spent all afternoon in her arms cuddling. I am happy to report no damage what so ever! This S-TPE stuff seems to work good so far. Will post after a couple of weeks and then 1 and 6 months after but so far extremely pleased. Can't speak as to the look but the skin feels the same maybe a little softer even.
Could you please provide your thoughts on the WM100 and how it compares to the full-size WM? For instance, does it come with wire fingers? Also, what happened to your first WM 100? Lastly, what do you think is the expected lifespan of a WM100? I have ordered one myself and am excited to see how it performs.
I will do my best. I have never owned a full size one as I am still saving up for that. As to my first I vowed I'd never order one again after her skin tore on the leg area but when I saw the super tpe option was available I thought it was worth trying again especially since I need the companionship and sex as well. I don't know the life span however I have read it is supposed to be anywhere from 2 - 15 years. Not sure but hope this helps. I would say one of my biggest problems is I couldn't afford the repair kit at the time and even if I could've I am blind and you need sight to be able to repair the skin properly without causing further damage.
John (aka barbie lover JMH)
MY GIRLS
Coleen (WM Doll 100cm d-cup skin-medium s-tpe, head80, long blonde hair, blue eyes and pink in all the right places.
Jenna My-Size-Barbie long blonde hair with bangs and blue eyes
Heather my-size-barbie with long blonde hair no bangs and blue eyes
Coleen my-size-barbie with mid-back length blonde hair and blue eyes
Beth my-size-barbie black hair mid back with blue eyes

COAXMETTLE
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by COAXMETTLE »

barbie lover JMH wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 5:19 am
Could you please provide your thoughts on the WM100 and how it compares to the full-size WM? For instance, does it come with wire fingers? Also, what happened to your first WM 100? Lastly, what do you think is the expected lifespan of a WM100? I have ordered one myself and am excited to see how it performs.
I will do my best. I have never owned a full size one as I am still saving up for that. As to my first I vowed I'd never order one again after her skin tore on the leg area but when I saw the super tpe option was available I thought it was worth trying again especially since I need the companionship and sex as well. I don't know the life span however I have read it is supposed to be anywhere from 2 - 15 years. Not sure but hope this helps. I would say one of my biggest problems is I couldn't afford the repair kit at the time and even if I could've I am blind and you need sight to be able to repair the skin properly without causing further damage.
I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing vision issues. Personally, I prefer miniature dolls over full-sized ones. At my age, dealing with a full-sized doll is too much work as I keep my dolls hidden. Currently, I only have one low-quality miniature doll, and I am thinking of getting a Piper next or a backup WM100 with a different head. I'll wait until my new doll arrives to make a decision. I wish I could find a doll meet-up in the southeast area, as I am new to owning dolls. I attempted to repair my doll's torso with a soldering iron, which left a noticeable scar, but at least I stopped the tear from getting worse. I also tried to fix a finger where the wire came through on my miniature doll and accidentally spilled TPE glue on the hand, and I'm still figuring out how to remove it. I appreciate your information and I'm looking forward to learning more on this forum.

barbie lover JMH
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by barbie lover JMH »

COAXMETTLE wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 8:21 am
barbie lover JMH wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 5:19 am
I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing vision issues. Personally, I prefer miniature dolls over full-sized ones. At my age, dealing with a full-sized doll is too much work as I keep my dolls hidden. Currently, I only have one low-quality miniature doll, and I am thinking of getting a Piper next or a backup WM100 with a different head. I'll wait until my new doll arrives to make a decision. I wish I could find a doll meet-up in the southeast area, as I am new to owning dolls. I attempted to repair my doll's torso with a soldering iron, which left a noticeable scar, but at least I stopped the tear from getting worse. I also tried to fix a finger where the wire came through on my miniature doll and accidentally spilled TPE glue on the hand, and I'm still figuring out how to remove it. I appreciate your information and I'm looking forward to learning more on this forum.
Welcome most definitely to you; and I hope your journey is a pleasant one here. I would highly recommend the WM Doll the one I have for your situation. She is still a little heavy but not bad. I would say also that in my personal opinion, RLSD is the best company to deal with when ordering your dolls. I have been dealing with them and have always had a great customer service experience and I really thing this super tpe should become the standard... or at least I hope it will. I slept with Coleen all night last night and woke up in her arms this morning with no tears or damage whatsoever. With standard tpe this is unheard of. It is still too early to tell but if it works I will keep her for years if possible. I intend to order a storage case for her and the automatic cleaning machine from WM is certainly a good investment especially if you have any back issues that prevent you from standing for a long period of time or lifting a larger doll. The weight is the only thing that scares me about those larger dolls. The other options though including the pubic hair being available on the larger models is certainly a selling point for me though. Good luck and feel free to PM me if you like. All the best.
John (aka barbie lover JMH)
MY GIRLS
Coleen (WM Doll 100cm d-cup skin-medium s-tpe, head80, long blonde hair, blue eyes and pink in all the right places.
Jenna My-Size-Barbie long blonde hair with bangs and blue eyes
Heather my-size-barbie with long blonde hair no bangs and blue eyes
Coleen my-size-barbie with mid-back length blonde hair and blue eyes
Beth my-size-barbie black hair mid back with blue eyes

INFORMATIONS