Starpery.com

JY-169 Modification? (breasts and butt)

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Pera22
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

JY-169 Modification? (breasts and butt)

Post by Pera22 »

Hello,

I am planning to order new doll. Before making a decision, i would like to try a modification of my YL-169.

I have found this thread:

viewtopic.php?t=161000&start=15

Concerning uplifting solid breasts. And several for hollow.

Question is: How i can be sure, if boobs are solid or hollow? Since i ordered it as a "package", i did not make any options by myself.

Second question is, have someone made butt-lift? I guess same mechanism works in there, as breast enlargement, but still some tips would be apreciated.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: JY-169 Modification? (breasts and butt)

Post by Pussy69 »

You should probably ask your vendor about the doll you ordered. We don’t know what options are available assuming you are buying an in stock doll.

Butt lifting TPE dolls not sure if that’s even possible or at least done properly. You may want to get a doll that already has a bigger butt.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL 158cm I-cup (x2) Review viewtopic.php?t=176498
WM 163cm H-cup S-TPE Review viewtopic.php?t=180402
Aaffordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Pera22 wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 9:17 am Hello,

I am planning to order new doll. Before making a decision, i would like to try a modification of my YL-169.

I have found this thread:

viewtopic.php?t=161000&start=15

Concerning uplifting solid breasts. And several for hollow.

Question is: How i can be sure, if boobs are solid or hollow? Since i ordered it as a "package", i did not make any options by myself.

Second question is, have someone made butt-lift? I guess same mechanism works in there, as breast enlargement, but still some tips would be apreciated.

Hey Pera22,

Pussy69's advice is spot on, you should enquire about your doll with your vendor for her specific specs. Though, it's quite simple to tell if your doll's breasts are solid or hollow. Give them a squeeze (or two). Do they feel solid (like they have material inside) or hollow (like they have air inside)? A good way to tell if your doll's breasts are hollow is if they return a hollow sound when squeezing. You can also try tapping on your doll's breasts (like you do with watermelons or walls when you're trying to find a stud) do they sound solid or hollow? Lastly, size, if your doll's breasts are small (A-B cups) they're most likely solid, if they're massive they're most likely hollow.

Never heard of a butt lift before, possibly if your doll already has a gel filled butt? Otherwise, if it's just made of solid material I don't think this would be possible.

Hopefully this helps you determine what type of breasts your doll has.
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Pera22
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pera22 »

I am afraid that it wont help, if i ask from vendor. Since vendor is just random Estonian(?) dealer, buying dolls as a bulk. Atleast they were not able to answer any other questions. But atleast they replied, that they do not know.

That is why i asked if someone has better knowledge, that if YL169, made like two or three years ago, had hollow or solid breasts.

But thank you for tips! I need test.

INFORMATIONS