zelex.com.cn

Meet Karissa, SLE 172E with head 204

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Leatherman
Ex-Member

Re: Meet Karissa, SLE 172E with head 204

Post by Leatherman »

If Karissa is the forecast, 2024 is going to be a great year Jimmy!

She is prettier with each photo ♥️

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Quite literally bursting with energy for the New Year! 😍🥰😍

Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Jjflorida
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Jjflorida »

Amazing

BetterLoveDollForYou
BetterLoveDoll
BetterLoveDoll

Post by BetterLoveDollForYou »

Jimmy_71 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:35 am Karissa was happy to get out of her party dress, that left sparkles all over her, and into something more casual.
Happy New Year everyone! :glou:

The gradient of her hair color looks absolutely stunning! Even though her makeup is simple, it harmonizes so well, enhancing her gentle and natural aura. :whistle:

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Looking back over this thread again today I remain lost for words at the stunning beauty Karissa is. I don't know the lens you used but, it's superbly sharp and captures every detail.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

ColColt wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:14 pm Looking back over this thread again today I remain lost for words at the stunning beauty Karissa is. I don't know the lens you used but, it's superbly sharp and captures every detail.
THAT is a good point. I'm actually at a point now where I'm about to embark on grown-up photography. Wouldn't mind knowing either.
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

hieligekoe

Post by hieligekoe »

Wow, she's a total knockout! Great pictures!
My dolls:
Genevieve / Delilah - WM 140D: viewtopic.php?t=166375
Kailani / Maria - WM 164J: viewtopic.php?t=177461
Emily / Lisa - SE Doll 157H: viewtopic.php?t=177463

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Sorry for the late reply. After the Leatherman's got banned from here I decided to spend my time on their Discord and forum instead of here, but thought I'd take a minute to make a post. :glou:

Jjflorida wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:10 amAmazing
Thank you! :glou:
BetterLoveDollForYou wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:14 am
Jimmy_71 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:35 am Karissa was happy to get out of her party dress, that left sparkles all over her, and into something more casual.

The gradient of her hair color looks absolutely stunning! Even though her makeup is simple, it harmonizes so well, enhancing her gentle and natural aura. :whistle:
Zelex did an amazing job with her.
ColColt wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:14 pm Looking back over this thread again today I remain lost for words at the stunning beauty Karissa is. I don't know the lens you used but, it's superbly sharp and captures every detail.
Michaelangelo wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:34 am
THAT is a good point. I'm actually at a point now where I'm about to embark on grown-up photography. Wouldn't mind knowing either.
Thanks, ColColt.

I use a Nikon full frame camera, the D780, with a Nikon 24-70 f2.8 lens.
hieligekoe wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:35 pm Wow, she's a total knockout! Great pictures!
Thanks, hieligekoe!
_________________________________________________________________________________________

I haven't taken photos with my camera in awhile, have been lazy and been using my phone, but here's a new one with my camera of Karissa looking as radiant as usual.

And a phone photo. :glou:

My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Wow, I am totally shocked at the sharpness and clarity of your phone...just amazing. I have a Samsung 23S and have yet to figure out why those three lens in the back! But, I'm old school and will figure it out eventually. BTW-Great choice on the Nikkor 24-70-simply a classic.

desastre

Post by desastre »

Jimmy_71 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:39 pm Sorry for the late reply. After the Leatherman's got banned from here I decided to spend my time on their Discord and forum instead of here, but thought I'd take a minute to make a post. :glou:

Jjflorida wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:10 amAmazing
Thank you! :glou:
BetterLoveDollForYou wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:14 am

Zelex did an amazing job with her.
Michaelangelo wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:34 am
Thanks, ColColt.

I use a Nikon full frame camera, the D780, with a Nikon 24-70 f2.8 lens.
hieligekoe wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:35 pm Wow, she's a total knockout! Great pictures!
Thanks, hieligekoe!
_________________________________________________________________________________________

I haven't taken photos with my camera in awhile, have been lazy and been using my phone, but here's a new one with my camera of Karissa looking as radiant as usual.

And a phone photo. :glou:

The 204 head is probably my favorite, but I wonder how it looks with the mouth fully open and also fully closed (I assume the face overall and the eyes change slightly and express some emotion) Can you take so natural light cell phone photos of this?

Nick86
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Nick86 »

Holy hot ...wow. 😍
I think I'm going to have to start saving for one of these. Absolutely stunning gal.

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• I absolutely Love everything that is sheer lingerie and clothes!!
    Karissa is a superbly gorgeous Babe and the pictures are fabulous!!

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Beautiful 😍❤️

INFORMATIONS