Starpery.com

Starpery Weight Reduction 4.0 Release

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
Starpery Manager
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Starpery Weight Reduction 4.0 Release

Post by Starpery Manager »

Noobster 8-64 wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 12:36 am
Starpery Manager wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 10:18 pm
Hello serotta, we are working on other doll molds now, and 171 D cup, 165 G cup and 161 H cup will be the next.
Hey everyone! It's fantastic to see that you're enhancing your models! I also have a question. Since you'll be working on new molds for your 161 H, would you be able to consider updating the LHP as well? Just placing it back a little, like in your newer models. Thanks! Keep up the excellent work!"
161H vs 176F LHP.161H vs 176F LHP.jpg
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Slipandslide
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Slipandslide »

What about the 174cm body?

Also do you plan to upgrade all your heads to the ros option? This is the one thing preventing me from purchasing

GnatBa
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by GnatBa »

Whelp, looks like I'm in a holding pattern waiting for the model I'm interested in (159c) to get the 4.0 upgrade. After an exhausting search, I feel I've pretty much narrowed it down to either that model or a 153b from another company. The 153b will probably end up being around 8kg heavier though, which is a bit of a concern, and is a smidge less endowed than I would like, (Another reason I prefer the Starpery C). (Curiously, the 153b has a larger underbust measurement, which should make finding bras that fit a bit easier, a point in its favor. Anybody speak to how hard it is to find lingerie to fit the 159c? (Yes, this was one of the considerations why the 151b was ruled out)

The other brand doesn't seem to be running any real promotions at the moment though, so no real ticking clock, so figure may as well give time for WR4 to percolate to other models. (Thought considering it's already one of the smaller Starpery models, I'd assume it's not exactly leading the rush to 4.0)

INFORMATIONS