www.irontechdoll.com

New TPE Body | 162cm with Skin Texture

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: New TPE Body | 162cm with Skin Texture

Post by irontechdoll »

grottenolm wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 5:06 am Looks good. Nice to see that also TPE gets new innovations. Also i like the shape of the model, although she could use some bigger boobs (maybe C-D Cup, nothing unrealisticly larger) to match those hips and thighs, in my opinion. Could we get some pictures bent over?
How durable is the skin texture? Is it done via the mould or is it a spray-on solution?
Thank you. The skin texture is done via the mould.
LW3A183R.jpg
LW3A183R.jpg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 464 times
LW3A1728.jpg
LW3A1728.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 464 times
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

RuffledTauros wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 5:30 am
irontechdoll wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 4:34 am The 162cm TPE body has much more detailed skin than the standard TPE love doll body. Check out these pictures!
162cm TPE vs.Standard TPE.jpgTPE realistic skin texture.jpg
Is this a new TPE blend? S-TPE? Is the skin texture an optional upgrade for all bodies?
Skin texture is now only available for TPE 162cm mould.

Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

ondsdoll wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 5:48 am No LHP closeup
Please refer to the following pictures.
LW3A1840.jpg
LW3A1840.jpg (2.49 MiB) Viewed 461 times
13.jpg
13.jpg (2.43 MiB) Viewed 461 times

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

mebaru wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 10:28 am If this doll is a TPE version of the 162minus, I for one would like to see a TPE version of the 166minus!
I am very interested in the 160H, but the TPE version would probably be closer to about 120 lbs! :puppydogeyes:
Without advanced lightweight technology like that of certain manufacturers, it would be very impractical!
Thank you! The weight of 45.54kg includes the head. This body is similar to silicone 162cm minus but is not identical.

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

irontechdoll wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 10:46 pm This body is similar to silicone 162cm minus but is not identical.
This is surprising! 8O
According to the 12 items in the doll body data at the beginning of this topic, the only difference is the weight, and the other 11 items are all exactly the same!
This is too strange to be coincidence! :Fade-color
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

serotta

Post by serotta »

This is a very nice sculpt - artistic and lifelike overall, beautiful boob shape and butt shape, and a full under bust of 68.5 cm.

Unfortunately, it's much too heavy for most buyers. Not a good design choice in TPE. Irontech needs some lighter dolls. Their 163B in reduced weight silicone is a good template for future designs, perhaps with a larger under bust and smaller waist.

RuffledTauros
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RuffledTauros »

irontechdoll wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 10:36 pm
irontechdoll wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 4:34 am The 162cm TPE body has much more detailed skin than the standard TPE love doll body. Check out these pictures!
Is this a new TPE blend? S-TPE? Is the skin texture an optional upgrade for all bodies?
Is the tpe blend used in 162cm model different than the tpe blend of other models?
Dutchdoll 167cm TPE
Starpery 151cm TPE

Zephyrus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zephyrus »

45kg's a hard pass for me, sorry. My limit is 35kg, maybe a bit more, but definitely not over 40kg and she'd have to be extremely good in every other aspect for me to get a 40kg one. There's plenty of choice in the sub-40kg range so I feel you're really shooting yourselves in the feet by not keeping within this range. Maybe if she were a BBW you could get away with that weight but not for a normal figure.

hornet77
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hornet77 »

Realistic body shape, it would be nice if the weight dropped to 30 something.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Oof over 45kg

Lurkingway

Post by Lurkingway »

45kg??? Holy hell that's heavy.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

RuffledTauros wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 4:13 am
irontechdoll wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 10:36 pm
Is the tpe blend used in 162cm model different than the tpe blend of other models?
No change in materials. We use the same materials.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

irontechdoll wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 4:57 am
RuffledTauros wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 4:13 am
No change in materials. We use the same materials.
How do you manage to achieve this level of detail when until now TPE dolls were much less detailed?
Detailed molds already existed (since silicone dolls were already very detailed). What makes you have such progress with this TPE model compared to previous TPE models?

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

4891d wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 8:19 am How do you manage to achieve this level of detail when until now TPE dolls were much less detailed?
Detailed molds already existed (since silicone dolls were already very detailed). What makes you have such progress with this TPE model compared to previous TPE models?
I would like to know that too!
The dimensions of each part of the body are exactly the same as the silicone body 162minus, so I was wondering if the mold of 162minus was modified into a TPE version, but I am puzzled by the fact that Irontec has responded that this is not the case! :|
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

mebaru wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 10:38 pm
4891d wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 8:19 am How do you manage to achieve this level of detail when until now TPE dolls were much less detailed?
I would like to know that too!
The dimensions of each part of the body are exactly the same as the silicone body 162minus, so I was wondering if the mold of 162minus was modified into a TPE version, but I am puzzled by the fact that Irontec has responded that this is not the case! :|
Hi. The body shape is the same for silicone 162cm minus and TPE 162cm. But their vulva and anus looks different. Due to the materials, the anus of TPE dolls will not be as "tight" as that of silicone dolls. In addition, the silicone 162cm minus body doesn't have realistic skin textures.
vulva comparison.jpg
vulva comparison.jpg (362.82 KiB) Viewed 117 times

INFORMATIONS