www.wmdolls.com

My Ideal Bimbo Doll.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Themanhsimelf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My Ideal Bimbo Doll.

Post by Themanhsimelf »

setevoltas wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 1:22 pm Some legs for our discussion...
Now that's a beautful thing (italian voice)! Victoria Lomba has great legs and I like the bottom girls ass! Nice and popping out! Okay, lets all start with the legs then! Ill add gracyanne barbosa into the mix!
Combination of legs and ass!

But I dont mind to go abit beyond that with: Anne luise Freitas!

Lets see if we got more legs so we can start building there!
153cm Suzy JY Doll. (Ashley)

Ralffarl

Post by Ralffarl »

danebramage wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:03 am These are some other pics I submitted to base my bimbo doll.I wanted a clean, smooth vagina, bubble butt to go with the breasts.
That doll looks awesome.
Perfect set of breasts.
-Dolls--------------------------
Pipedreams Kitty (Ordered 2021-03-05) , she arried 2021-03-11
DX VALUE Julia 110CM H-KUPA TPE (Ordered 2023 ) she arrived 2023-04-13
Doll King Real Doll Julia (Ordered 2024-02-05 ) she arrived 2024-02-07
-Contact--------------------------

On Twitter i am @ralffarl
Email: farleyralf@gmail.com

danebramage

Post by danebramage »

I just received the first design images for my doll, I think I'm going to request a few tweaks. First, I'm going to ask to slim down the waist a bit, make the butt a bit bigger and the thighs a bit more muscular, like a gymnast. The breasts are damn near perfect and I don't think they need changes.
Attachments
mmexport1715223079826.jpg
mmexport1715223079826.jpg (33.88 KiB) Viewed 1116 times
mmexport1715223085473.jpg
mmexport1715223085473.jpg (76.28 KiB) Viewed 1116 times
mmexport1715223076362.jpg
mmexport1715223076362.jpg (48.56 KiB) Viewed 1116 times
mmexport1715223085473.jpg
mmexport1715223085473.jpg (76.28 KiB) Viewed 1116 times

Themanhsimelf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Themanhsimelf »

danebramage wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 1:40 pm I just received the first design images for my doll, I think I'm going to request a few tweaks. First, I'm going to ask to slim down the waist a bit, make the butt a bit bigger and the thighs a bit more muscular, like a gymnast. The breasts are damn near perfect and I don't think they need changes.
Holy smokes!! The boobs look amazing!! With the metal balls inside them they wont sag either! Awesome! And yeah, butt bigger + athletic/ muscled legs on that design would be awesome! How did the design get made? Do you know what program? If we can get a doll into production the way we like her, that would be awesome! Great stuff so far!!

danebramage

Post by danebramage »

No idea how they did it, and I don't think there will be metal in the tits. I was surprised they got the tits right the first time, I figured I would have to fight for that look.

danebramage

Post by danebramage »

I don't want to make the thighs too thick though, weight is still a major consideration and I'd like to keep her around 60-65 lbs if possible.

Themanhsimelf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Themanhsimelf »

danebramage wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 1:53 pm No idea how they did it, and I don't think there will be metal in the tits. I was surprised they got the tits right the first time, I figured I would have to fight for that look.
Did you have a head in mind aswell already? What kind of features you want?

They sure got the boobs right! Curious how this one turns out when youve got her just the way you like!

Themanhsimelf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Themanhsimelf »

danebramage wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 1:55 pm I don't want to make the thighs too thick though, weight is still a major consideration and I'd like to keep her around 60-65 lbs if possible.
Yeah the boobs allready add al lot of weight, thick thighs and a big ass will add more. How tall would she be?

NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NINJASEX »

danebramage wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 1:40 pm I just received the first design images for my doll, I think I'm going to request a few tweaks. First, I'm going to ask to slim down the waist a bit, make the butt a bit bigger and the thighs a bit more muscular, like a gymnast. The breasts are damn near perfect and I don't think they need changes.
Well done! Nice beach ball boobs, and the booty has plenty of ass cleavage.

What measurements you aiming for the booty and boobs?

I have a 175cm busty doll, not with boobs that big, but if the boobs were giant like your 3D model it would be heaven on earth :angel:
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

ILikeSexyVoices
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ILikeSexyVoices »

For what it's worth if I would be going to drop that cash I'd expect something better, this looks like an almost androgynous model where someone just tweaked the breasts.
To give you context this is what I did with daz and blender just for me to look at. Granted I took a few shortcuts by using daz and body morphs I do not (*think to) have the copyright to share but someone doing contract work for a doll manufacturer should have access to similar if not better resources.
Ofc there's your weight requirement and this model would weigh about 52kg assuming a density of 1kg/l and 157cm height but still.
bimbo_sculpt_viewport_a.png
bimbo_sculpt_viewport_a.png (574.73 KiB) Viewed 1011 times

Themanhsimelf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Themanhsimelf »

ILikeSexyVoices wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 6:55 pm
For what it's worth if I would be going to drop that cash I'd expect something better, this looks like an almost androgynous model where someone just tweaked the breasts.
To give you context this is what I did with daz and blender just for me to look at. Granted I took a few shortcuts by using daz and body morphs I do not (*think to) have the copyright to share but someone doing contract work for a doll manufacturer should have access to similar if not better resources.
Ofc there's your weight requirement and this model would weigh about 52kg assuming a density of 1kg/l and 157cm height but still.
bimbo_sculpt_viewport_a.png
How long did that take you? And is it easy to tweak some legs muscles on her for example?

Themanhsimelf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Themanhsimelf »

Also, I made some heads since I can't make boobs in Midjourney. I was thinking something along the lines of this:

or

or

or this one:

:)

ILikeSexyVoices
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ILikeSexyVoices »

Themanhsimelf wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 8:43 am How long did that take you? And is it easy to tweak some legs muscles on her for example?
I didn't really count, depending on how you look at it it either took weeks or months on and off again or a few hours. It was mostly me figuring out stuff, learning by doing. Pros can certainly do that in a workday max, but not me.
Her legs are mostly done from a daz morph package and that was quite quick. You basically dial in properties with sliders. I did add a few details on the legs manually in blender to give her a nicely shaped thigh gap and around the knees to make the dimple formed on the back of the knees visible.
The most manual work I put into her face, to make it as much of a cutesy bimbo as I can. Tits were a handful too as daz morphs don't exactly make them look fake enough and the nipples don't have enough topology with that size so I modified a bit. Other things I remember doing was making her belly button the right shape as girls with abs often have ones that are longer than wide and I did try some work on her butt to get the best of implanted, bbl and natural bubble butt look. It's difficult to find references here since implanted butts don't look particular feminine (AsianBarbieDDoll) and natural ones don't "pop" as much (Lindsay Capuano) so I tried to give her butt an uniform curvature in so that her hips are wide enough from the front and it looks round from the side.
Finally I did some of the sculpting work, particularly her face in VR using shapelab to get a more "in person" look. (If you get that buy the software on steam since it's the same without a subscription fee)

If you want to do what I did: Daz is free but the models can cost you if you pay for them or get what's at sale, you can use two characters you'd like, without supposedly having plastic surgery you can add that later. Then set both their body sliders to something like 55%. Then add "fitness" silders and try to get the butt and tits as good as you can. Don't try to make tits or as as big as you'd like to if it looks weird. Then you can export the model (diffeomorphic, it's another rabbit hole beware) and sculpt the mesh in blender/shapelab. You can also create custom morphs in blender to use in daz if you want to go back and forth.
Oh and her pussy is the "New Genitalia For Victoria 8" daz geograft you have get too, it works for any Genesis 8 figure despite what it says.

And finally learning blender is it's own journey I'd suggest you just install daz (it's free you have to make an account though), download everything you can for free and play around with it. One more tip don't use Genesis 9 it's a cash grab and nobody really uses it.

Themanhsimelf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Themanhsimelf »

ILikeSexyVoices wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 2:58 pm
Themanhsimelf wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 8:43 am How long did that take you? And is it easy to tweak some legs muscles on her for example?
I didn't really count, depending on how you look at it it either took weeks or months on and off again or a few hours. It was mostly me figuring out stuff, learning by doing. Pros can certainly do that in a workday max, but not me.
Her legs are mostly done from a daz morph package and that was quite quick. You basically dial in properties with sliders. I did add a few details on the legs manually in blender to give her a nicely shaped thigh gap and around the knees to make the dimple formed on the back of the knees visible.
The most manual work I put into her face, to make it as much of a cutesy bimbo as I can. Tits were a handful too as daz morphs don't exactly make them look fake enough and the nipples don't have enough topology with that size so I modified a bit. Other things I remember doing was making her belly button the right shape as girls with abs often have ones that are longer than wide and I did try some work on her butt to get the best of implanted, bbl and natural bubble butt look. It's difficult to find references here since implanted butts don't look particular feminine (AsianBarbieDDoll) and natural ones don't "pop" as much (Lindsay Capuano) so I tried to give her butt an uniform curvature in so that her hips are wide enough from the front and it looks round from the side.
Finally I did some of the sculpting work, particularly her face in VR using shapelab to get a more "in person" look. (If you get that buy the software on steam since it's the same without a subscription fee)

If you want to do what I did: Daz is free but the models can cost you if you pay for them or get what's at sale, you can use two characters you'd like, without supposedly having plastic surgery you can add that later. Then set both their body sliders to something like 55%. Then add "fitness" silders and try to get the butt and tits as good as you can. Don't try to make tits or as as big as you'd like to if it looks weird. Then you can export the model (diffeomorphic, it's another rabbit hole beware) and sculpt the mesh in blender/shapelab. You can also create custom morphs in blender to use in daz if you want to go back and forth.
Oh and her pussy is the "New Genitalia For Victoria 8" daz geograft you have get too, it works for any Genesis 8 figure despite what it says.

And finally learning blender is it's own journey I'd suggest you just install daz (it's free you have to make an account though), download everything you can for free and play around with it. One more tip don't use Genesis 9 it's a cash grab and nobody really uses it.
Thanks for the reply! I'm gonna look into getting the program and try and design a body and head myself then aswell! Then, hopefully, if we get enough people who like the designs, a company will make a mold for it.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Themanhsimelf wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 7:17 am
setevoltas wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 1:22 pm Some legs for our discussion...
Now that's a beautful thing (italian voice)! Victoria Lomba has great legs and I like the bottom girls ass! Nice and popping out! Okay, lets all start with the legs then! Ill add gracyanne barbosa into the mix!
Combination of legs and ass!

But I dont mind to go abit beyond that with: Anne luise Freitas!

Lets see if we got more legs so we can start building there!
We might have to start our own thread for bimbo quads LOL. I have a feeling we are a niche within a niche. :mrgreen:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

INFORMATIONS