zelex.com.cn

Too tempted: my 172E with 201-3 is here!

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
zodraZ
Apprentice
Apprentice

Too tempted: my 172E with 201-3 is here!

Post by zodraZ »

WOW! Wow.
I’ve been looking at the SLE line since it came out; the body shapes, faces, and price point were right. I was hesitant about durability with a new material, but reports of those who have had their SLE dolls for months and say they’re still like new pushed me over the edge.
I ordered the 172E body with MyRobotDoll, which lets you pick any SLE head to go with it (and also lets you buy extra heads). The 201 caught my eye since the beginning, but the blonde 201-3 version really does it for me. Order placed this past weekend, delivery 7 days later (should have been yesterday, but UPS delayed it in town for a day before putting it in a truck).

Some initial impressions:
- She is a goddess — so fucking pretty in person.
- The joints are stiff, but move well. The wrists seem to be ball-jointed, allowing all kinds of angles including ulnar and radial deviation.
- I worried about the slender fingers and thought I might want to replace the fingernails, but they’re fantastic. The slender fingers make it easier to interlock fingers with her when you hold hands.
- I haven’t explored the full range of motions yet, but have been able to flex the back (for optimal doggy) and put limbs in lots of poses.
- It’s an exhausting wrestling match to adjust her positioning at first. Once you get it right and get in the groove, though…. yo. Yo!
- Related: I am SO tired and sore today. This is an amazing toy!

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Too tempted: my 172E with 201-3 is here!

Post by Davey2469 »

zodraZ wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 10:43 am WOW! Wow.

Some initial impressions:
- She is a goddess — so fucking pretty in person.
- The joints are stiff, but move well. The wrists seem to be ball-jointed, allowing all kinds of angles including ulnar and radial deviation.
- I worried about the slender fingers and thought I might want to replace the fingernails, but they’re fantastic. The slender fingers make it easier to interlock fingers with her when you hold hands.
- I haven’t explored the full range of motions yet, but have been able to flex the back (for optimal doggy) and put limbs in lots of poses.
- It’s an exhausting wrestling match to adjust her positioning at first. Once you get it right and get in the groove, though…. yo. Yo!
- Related: I am SO tired and sore today. This is an amazing toy!
Welcome and get your 5 posts in so you can show her off! Laura is waiting to meet her.
Attachments
IMG_0569.jpeg
IMG_0569.jpeg (2.72 MiB) Viewed 963 times
Lalya 170cm C S39 Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
Laura167cm F S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft

Darla 159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

Congratulations! I've had my eye on the SLE gals for a while, too.
Ball jointed wrists is interesting! I have wanted that while posing for photos many times.

Crotcher
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Crotcher »

Congrats, it's good to hear more positive impressions.
I broke my first doll intentionally, then regretted it, and am now looking to get a new one.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Congrats zodraZ!

INFORMATIONS