https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Top quality mini dolls in 2024

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

newjersey9999

Top quality mini dolls in 2024

Post by newjersey9999 »

I'm looking for a mini doll under 90cm that is the highest quality in 2024. Quality in terms of skeleton technology, craftsmanship and silicone/TPE mixture. What are the "top of the line" dolls in this category, even if they are highest price?

I would want to limit my search to functional play dolls, so maybe the lower limit might be something like 50cm.

kwantlenjha
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Top quality mini dolls in 2024

Post by kwantlenjha »

newjersey9999 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:37 pm I'm looking for a mini doll under 90cm that is the highest quality in 2024. Quality in terms of skeleton technology, craftsmanship and silicone/TPE mixture. What are the "top of the line" dolls in this category, even if they are highest price?

I would want to limit my search to functional play dolls, so maybe the lower limit might be something like 50cm.
Welcome to the board! I myself am into mini dolls because they're compact and easy to conceal so I did some research and personally have ordered from CLM Climax Doll. Aside from a couple customization errors that were missed, I'm quite satisfied with my experience and the product itself. I chose to go with their Silicone series over their TPE selection within the Mini Dolls section.

I contacted their customer service and was told that they would send me the two correct pieces that were initially missed but haven't heard back with a tracking number just yet so I'm hoping that will still happen.

The doll I ordered was of the Si 60 M (Medium size breast) series. Let me know if you have any questions, I know the feeling of the doll-hunt stage as I was there no long ago.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

This is an excellent question and can be a really good thread. Some mini dolls have wire skeletons, some are jointed, head connectors differ, many variables.
I would love to buy a mini doll but am afraid to get one that is poor quality.
So all you experienced guys chime in, who is who's favorite? Are the silicone ones as fuckable as the TPE? I love that slender blue elf from (Clymax?) but is she quality?

We need to know! Help us non-mini folks become mini folks!

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

PM me before you go any further. You'll need 5 post

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

welcome to the community ….

Smaller dolls are a significantly more rare here in TDF and can carry a specific stigma associated to being child-like. Most manufacturers and vendors specifically do not offer dolls smaller than 148cm (unless they are torsos). Many states and countries also have very broad and subjective laws specifically prohibiting dolls having child-like features and size with the focus of protecting child abuse from pedophiles and sex trafficking.

So please be careful, categorization by appearance of these laws and application here in TDF is very subjective and in the eye of the beholder.

IMHO I have NO tolerance for pedophiles or child abuse. BUT a doll less than 148cm should not automatically equate to child and the laws seem to be a gross overreach. A doll does not need to be tall with exaggerated features and super busty. Adult curves and with feminine B:W:H ratios can transcend physical size. Without forced perspective, a small doll can appear of taller stature and meet our needs just a well as the larger gurls. Moreover we don’t have to fight with al the extra weight!

That being said, my harem comprise of mostly height challenged dolls. My 80cm JM doll elfling has been with me nearly over 10 years and still routinely rocks my world. Smaller dolls are a great entry point and help ease you into the requirements of cleaning, caring and connecting.

To address your question Elsa Babe is the only manufacturer here that offers smaller dolls outright. Vendors Iike DollToChina, and SexDollCanada offer smaller dolls occasionally of a various reputable manufacturers. Other manufacturers such as JM, Piper, Irokebijin and doll house 168 offer quality smaller dolls but getting one to you will be the challenge… I can’t help you there.
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Yeah what they said ^

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

kwantlenjha wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 2:09 pm
newjersey9999 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:37 pm I'm looking for a mini doll under 90cm that is the highest quality in 2024. Quality in terms of skeleton technology, craftsmanship and silicone/TPE mixture. What are the "top of the line" dolls in this category, even if they are highest price?

Welcome to the board! I myself am into mini dolls because they're compact and easy to conceal so I did some research and personally have ordered from CLM Climax Doll. Aside from a couple customization errors that were missed, I'm quite satisfied with my experience and the product itself. I chose to go with their Silicone series over their TPE selection within the Mini Dolls section.

I contacted their customer service and was told that they would send me the two correct pieces that were initially missed but haven't heard back with a tracking number just yet so I'm hoping that will still happen.

The doll I ordered was of the Si 60 M (Medium size breast) series. Let me know if you have any questions, I know the feeling of the doll-hunt stage as I was there no long ago.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you due to an error by our delivery staff. I will send you the tracking number later today. When you buy our dolls next time, please contact us in advance and we will give you a certain discount.

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

RevJack wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 2:30 pm This is an excellent question and can be a really good thread. Some mini dolls have wire skeletons, some are jointed, head connectors differ, many variables.
So all you experienced guys chime in, who is who's favorite? Are the silicone ones as fuckable as the TPE? I love that slender blue elf from (Clymax?) but is she quality?

Reverend Jack
The entire body of our Si60 L Momoko is made of silicone material. It has a movable skeleton, including metal phalanges on its fingers, which allow it to make gestures in any pose you want. You can rest assured about the quality of the doll! :glou:

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

It almost completely slipped my mind but LORIBEAR also offers some incredible mini dolls…. And climax directly above!

viewforum.php?f=700
Sin's Sanctum
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Let's hear from some mini doll OWNERS. Quality, durability, skeleton, material, sex, let's hear some reviews, this is your chance to convert some full size owners to minis.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Due to the subjective and arbitrarily thread closures and bannings of most dolls manufacturers offering smaller scale dolls…I just don’t talk much of mine even though most are under 136cm. I will say they are every bit as realistic in feel, presence and solidly built as taller gurls.

I am not going to guess what will pass random censors’ righteousnesses or not, thus I am uncomfortable sharing details or reviews in the mini doll range.
Sin's Sanctum

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

I have reviewed two separate 60cm dolls here. Feel free to click on the links to Sam and Lapis on my signature.

COAXMETTLE
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by COAXMETTLE »

I've noticed that Elsababe is one of the top manufacturers that openly advertise mini dolls, although the definition of "mini" can vary. Personally, I find it frustrating that dolls as small as 65cm are considered the same as 130cm dolls. I believe anything under triple digits should have a different name, such as compact dolls or tiny dolls.

Unfortunately, there are strict regulations on adult miniature scale dolls these days, which makes it difficult to find what you're looking for. Personally, I prefer mini dolls because I find full-size dolls too heavy and difficult to store. However, it can be a challenge to find the right mini doll.

knallhatten
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by knallhatten »

RevJack wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 2:30 pm This is an excellent question and can be a really good thread. Some mini dolls have wire skeletons, some are jointed, head connectors differ, many variables.

Reverend Jack
Hi , I can of ofcourse only talk about the Climax mini I have and she is BBW with very generous with material and numbers , and I can say this far she is excellent quality , the silicon is softer and more squeezable and stretchable than my Starpery , I don’t have experience of TPE but I guess she is not that far away .
This far her joints are working very well and she can even arch her lower back to give you good access or for posing . Her fingers are movable but you need to be careful because the are small .
She can do everything with her skeleton that my SP can , but I must say this little gem is extreme well constructed in her love parts too with a textured interesting inside , and she knocks the flesh light out of the door of its sexfeeling you want , she is very soft but firmer and squeezes more than FL but still very elastic .
She is enough meaty around her ass so it feels and looks natural even if she is a BBW fairy.
And 4kg is a breeze to handle and photo , will take her with me in my sport bag soon and take some pics in nature , think of that with my 165 G. Lool
And I must say if you look in my thread you will be amazed how well she is done and all small details .
Her head and face is amazing irl , so much details and still no wear are showing .

Honestly I am considering to buy one more of her because she was to be an little effect in a bar as an Egyptian elf but she is irresistible so I prefer her little over my full size both in physical feeling but also because she is so easy to handle and she is so extremely cute .

(Need to add , I bought her initially to have for an effect in a a bar waiting for a little bigger elf to have hanging in the roof with added wings, in this case an Elsa Babe 90 when they make her with XL breast
I extremely skeptical first after just ordered her , and thought I must be totally nuts to order this 60 mini and probably she was a useless doll , but oh my ..how wrong I was , she almost floored me ..)
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

CigaretteAhegao

Post by CigaretteAhegao »

I only have anime/hentai silicone mini dolls that are 65 cm or less. I currently own 5, though 1 has fallen out of use. One of the main appeals of mini dolls to me is that they are lightweight, easy to clean, and easy to store.

My first two I got from Loribear, the Queen Pharnelis and the fixed position Olga Discordia.

Pharnelis was my first doll I ordered. Imo, Pharnelis is only okay, and is the doll that has fallen out of use. The main problem I have with Pharnelis, and I think any mini dolls that have the metal finger bones in their hands, is that the fingers are too thin to withstand posing or any pressure put on the fingers. I have fixed the silicone of Pharnelis’ hands and fingers too many times. I took her out to do some general maintenance recently only to find the top of her right hand had a new tear in it from the metal skeleton.

It was because of the problems with Pharnelis’ hands that I decided to get the 45 cm Olga Discordia fixed position doll, which has pvc arms that attach with strong magnets.

I love using Olga, so much. High quality silicone, enough of a skeleton inside that she isn’t floppy (except for her legs), and even smells nice. The look on her face is so lewd, and the shape of her body so voluptuous. The way her breasts bounce and the magical seal tattoo above her pussy. Excellence. No problems with my Olga doll whatsoever.

The next dolls I got were the new Ganyu and Paimon Genshin Impact 65 cm dolls from Yu Zhai Ren Xing Studios. The bodies are made from platinum silicone and are quite nice to touch. These dolls have pvc hands, feet and heads. Each doll has 3 head variants and 2 poses for each hand. The pvc parts attach with pegs that are attached to the skeleton in the arms, legs and neck. The sculpting on the heads are great and each has an ahegao variant that has become my go to while using these dolls. I really love these dolls, Ganyu especially. Out of my dolls, Ganyu is my hands down favorite.

I recently received a 65 cm Boa Hancock, which is also from Yu Zhai Ren Xing Studios. This doll
is similar to the Genshin dolls and made from the same type of material and the head and hands attach with pegs. Unlike the Genshin dolls, Boa has silicone feet and 6 hand poses (3 for each hand), and only 1 head. The sculpting on the head and hands are great, but I would have really loved if Boa had more head variants, including an ahegao one. She is similar to the Genshin dolls in feel, but I think the love hole is slightly roomier.

I could see myself getting more mini dolls in the future, especially if the right Genshin Impact characters get released (like Mona). I do know that there is a Raiden Shogun mini doll on the way, which I will probably get.

INFORMATIONS