yldoll.com

A question regarding our biggest torso

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

A question regarding our biggest torso

Post by YL Doll »

Who is interested to see a full version of this torso with weight reduction?
Attachments
YLB13.png
YLB13.png (80.74 KiB) Viewed 779 times

AtPeace

Re: A question regarding our biggest torso

Post by AtPeace »

To be 100% honest, it does very little for me. Constructive feedback. No disrespect.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

AtPeace wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:51 pm To be 100% honest, it does very little for me. Constructive feedback. No disrespect.
No worries. It's not everyone's piece of cake for sure.

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

:mrgreen: 100% yes. Ive wanted to see this torso in a full body for years! I know that I am not alone. So yes, please make this full body with good weight reduction and good LHP and there will be buyers. Strong emphasis on LHP and weight!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

cycleingking wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:38 pm :mrgreen: 100% yes. Ive wanted to see this torso in a full body for years! I know that I am not alone. So yes, please make this full body with good weight reduction and good LHP and there will be buyers. Strong emphasis on LHP and weight!
Thank you! That's the plan ;)

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

That torso shape is the best since it has a skeleton, short leg for positioning and a head. Mostly NO manufacturers took advantage of that shape yet (with a head on). I only saw Irontech doing one so far. Most torsos have arms (fragile fingers and in the way for quick repositioning) or no legs at all (not good for positions).

I would say to go for more classical shape first since many guys cannot handle the weight of a full doll. THAN later on you could go for the fat model. My guess is that you would sell more with a classical shape and you could go niche later on.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Babel99 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 6:40 pm That torso shape is the best since it has a skeleton, short leg for positioning and a head. Mostly NO manufacturers took advantage of that shape yet (with a head on). I only saw Irontech doing one so far. Most torsos have arms (fragile fingers and in the way for quick repositioning) or no legs at all (not good for positions).

I would say to go for more classical shape first since many guys cannot handle the weight of a full doll. THAN later on you could go for the fat model. My guess is that you would sell more with a classical shape and you could go niche later on.
The weight shouldn't be a problem. The full version of this torso will be with weight reduction. :)

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

YL Doll wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 6:34 pm
cycleingking wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:38 pm :mrgreen: 100% yes. Ive wanted to see this torso in a full body for years! I know that I am not alone. So yes, please make this full body with good weight reduction and good LHP and there will be buyers. Strong emphasis on LHP and weight!
Thank you! That's the plan ;)
YL Doll wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 6:48 pm
Babel99 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 6:40 pm That torso shape is the best since it has a skeleton, short leg for positioning and a head. Mostly NO manufacturers took advantage of that shape yet (with a head on). I only saw Irontech doing one so far. Most torsos have arms (fragile fingers and in the way for quick repositioning) or no legs at all (not good for positions).

The weight shouldn't be a problem. The full version of this torso will be with weight reduction. :)
This is a great development YL. Thank you for taking an interest in this style of dolls!

There are plenty of dolls that fall into the "classical shape". The exciting development here is YL effectively working on a BBW doll with promised good LHP and reduced weight. There are more than plenty of us that appreciate the BBW shape!!!

Time for me to rally TGC (Thick Girl Club) members!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

I would genuinely buy her, provided that the height is no less than 148-150cm, weight around 60kg and that the softness is not compromised, on the contrary, I would appreciate gel breasts as well as gel ass, otherwise with those generous sizes if she's too stiff the whole point of a bbw wouldn't make sense. See this thread.... viewtopic.php?p=2338485&hilit=b13#p2338485 those balls shouldn't be there, the boobs seem ok but that booty is too hard in the torso version.
Also, obviously the vagina should be far back and puffy enough to be able to enter into her vagina in doggy.
To achieve the above goals I am fine with "just" a 127cm/50inch booty (I know b13 booty is bigger, but just saying) and 114cm/45inch boobs, anything bigger than that is an extra which I appreciate but know well it's almost impossible to achieve.
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NINJASEX »

YL Doll wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:36 pm Who is interested to see a full version of this torso with weight reduction?
Hell yes!

After that masterpiece YL 158cm, I was hoping YL would make another full sized BBW queen :plaidskirt:

As you saw, the YL 158cm sold well, and was very popular. Perfect height, and extreme attributes made her a winner!

It would be great to see YL push the boundaries slightly further.

Maybe she can be slightly taller than 158cm, like 163-165cm, with the same extreme attributes, or perhaps the 158cm is the sweet spot. Either way, I'm excited for this doll :multi: :multi:

Good luck! :glou:
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

NINJASEX wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 9:10 pm
YL Doll wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:36 pm Who is interested to see a full version of this torso with weight reduction?
Hell yes!

After that masterpiece YL 158cm, I was hoping YL would make another full sized BBW queen :plaidskirt:

As you saw, the YL 158cm sold well, and was very popular. Perfect height, and extreme attributes made her a winner!

It would be great to see YL push the boundaries slightly further.

Maybe she can be slightly taller than 158cm, like 163-165cm, with the same extreme attributes, or perhaps the 158cm is the sweet spot. Either way, I'm excited for this doll :multi: :multi:

Good luck! :glou:
I hope we will be able to finish her soon.

abootybust
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by abootybust »

I’ve always wanted a YL158 with massive breasts and this would be the closest thing to that. I am very interested depending on how weight reduction is done. Please do not sacrifice the ass, thighs, or breasts when considering where to reduce weight. Height should be at least similar to the YL158.

Also— now that STPE has improved resistance to tearing and deformation I think this is the perfect opportunity to introduce a gel butt. This torso has the deepest butt cheeks on the market so as long as you don’t lose that while creating the full body sculpt it’s the perfect candidate for gel.

Rucko

Post by Rucko »

1.000% YES, PLEASE!!!
I'll have a close eye on this, subscribed!
YL158 is already a masterpiece, and this one will be her full version on steroids!
Nothing to change on the body overall shape, just improve the LHP, add the limbs and you will hit the jackpot for sure!

NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NINJASEX »

Question, weight reduction...

does that mean the tpe will be firm or soft jiggly? I heard some horror stories from others that said weight reduction had firm tpe, hardly any jiggle.
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

robzombie-yeah.gif
robzombie-yeah.gif (126.75 KiB) Viewed 435 times
In all seriousness, really nice to see that YL Doll is picking this up. Legless and armless torsos are really an acquired taste. Not so sure about weight reduction, a user here who owned the B13 Torso found that they were filled with large metal balls? Ideally, there would be a "no weight reduction option" for a full body model just like with the current torso.

The B13 is a very extreme hourglass figure, but there are other "BBW" body types that haven't been explored by JinsanDolls either. Like a "Pear" figure with larger 71cm thighs and medium breasts, or a more compact YL-158 type body with a bigger waist (I don't mean a big gut with fat rolls, but closer to 80cm, like the WM-168cm).

But most important, new models have to come out with accurate Love-Hole Placement right out of the gate. It's increasingly becoming a deal-breaker for many people. I talked about this to my regular vendor recently, there are upwards of 15 "BBW" models from different manufacturers that I immediately lose interest in as soon as I see the useless stomach vaginas. Similarly, I wouldn't buy a doll with wire hands under any circumstances at this point.

YL-158 K-cup with 220 face "Lady D"
WM-163 H-cup with 198 face Big Tiddy Goth GF
HR-164 G-cup with 26 face "Vampirella"
Irontech-156 E-cup ebony with Penny face "Mercedes Monroe"
6YE-161 L-cup with 213 face "Karen Starr" aka PowerGirl

INFORMATIONS