My review of Olsen 2.0

SexDollTorso is a manufacturer mainly focused on sex doll torso with an experienced, approachable, and open-minded team in the world. We pride ourselves in offering you high-quality sex doll torsos at great prices, unmatched customer support and ship worldwide including the US, EU, UK and CA etc. We hope you can enjoy the unprecedented sexual experience with your sex doll! If you want to know more, visit our website: www.sexdolltorso.com
reilynn
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My review of Olsen 2.0

Post by reilynn »

First some context:
-This is my 3rd "doll"
-I've had a YL TPE doll and SM Silicone doll. Both full body dolls.
-This comparison review, that was very detailed, was a factor in my purchase decision: https://www.reddit.com/r/sexdolltorso/c ... ys_candice

So right out the gate I'm going to say I wish I had considered a torso doll earlier. First day I found very enjoyable ways to have fun with it you simply can't do with a full-size doll easily (that you would maybe do with a real woman). I don't want to get graphic, but some positions feel almost life like. The way the doll reacts to the movements (combo of weight / material softness) is just amazing.

But this isn't a review of torso vs. full body, but let me say I for sure had way more fun than I thought I would first time out. Every position I could come up with was pretty viable and some were just incredible experiences.

So what made this a very satisfying purchase? Attention to detail in the right places. Starting with shipping - you can see it comes in a Styrofoam clam shell which is perfect for storing it in. Both of my previous dolls had minor shipping damage, but this did the trick in protecting it. Bonus it can be used for safe discrete storage.

IMG_20240430_152356500.jpg
IMG_20240430_152356500.jpg (2.5 MiB) Viewed 321 times

The vaginal texture is very good. It felt like a good replica of a woman's vagina and my penis never got board (and I had a 30 minute session my first go). I have not tried anal. Saving that for a rainy day. I'll update when I do. The labia coloring was really good. I know it won't last but I appreciate the detail. The back is slightly arched backwards which gives it the perfect angle for many positions.

IMG_20240430_152540117.jpg
IMG_20240430_152540117.jpg (3.3 MiB) Viewed 321 times
IMG_20240430_152516198.jpg
IMG_20240430_152516198.jpg (3.15 MiB) Viewed 321 times

The TPE blend feels really good all around. The breasts have a nice, stubble two layer feel to them.

The butt...
so...
I really didn't think it mattered, but the review I posted above made a big deal out of it. I figure "hey cool, not my thing but a bonus to have something considered top-in-class".

And the redditor wasn't wrong. When in doggy/from behind, it's perfect. Right combo of squish before it pushes back. ADDICTINGLY GOOD. With my full sized dolls, doggy was something to do once and awhile to mix it up, but between the ease of doggy (perfect position of the holes and angle) and the perfect butt design/materials and... it's mind blowing. I found myself going back to it repeatedly and doggy isn't even one of my favs normally, with a woman or a doll. But the butt feel when plowing from behind is just...I can't say enough.

Some more photos

IMG_20240430_152534176.jpg
IMG_20240430_152534176.jpg (3.15 MiB) Viewed 321 times
IMG_20240430_152522277a.jpg
IMG_20240430_152522277a.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 321 times

Now, while that may come across as a torso vs full body thing, and to a small degree it is, and the fact the doll is designed to give good doggy is in its favor, I have to go with the fact that it's this specific doll that makes it so amazing. I go back to the comparison review that talks a lot about this (as that person has experience with a similar doll from another manufacture) - firmer butts or just different formulations aren't going to always get this balance right. But the SDT doll does. Even the TPE doll I had, I never had doggy like this.

The legs are also the right size and length and help with everything from a good doggy entry, to helping provide amazing bounce with sitting and on top positions.
On top, especially laying back reclined is really enjoyable. The breasts against your chest is so nice. Both riding and missionary. In fact, having headless helps with that. Can really get the body up against you without having to deal with a head/hair. More of a torso doll thing again, but the dual softness breast really have that nice initial super softness that is reinforced under it (almost like muscle). Crazy good feeling. Compared to my gel filled silicone doll that is just all soft through and through, I prefer Olsen.
Looking at pictures on the site, I thought maybe the breasts would be too large. I mean, I like all size boobs, but didn't want anything too far out of the realm of reality.
But in person - I love their size. They are a good handful no matter you hand size, not too big, not too small. Though I realize that is very much a personal preference. I think unless you want small. or very large. or a very generous titfuck experience, you'll be pleased.

I can't stress enough, how good their TPE is and how they've put this together. At times I could have closed my eyes and imagined it was a real woman without having to try hard. The weight is perfect in that it stays in place and won't slide around (too light), but will move with you and react to your movements in a way that is very pleasing because it's not too heavy.
And the price... I mean, it's a very competitive price I feel.

I'm a very heavy user of my toys (not daily, but not far off - and sessions tend to be long) so I'll report back on how it holds up. I can post more pics if people want.

Finaly, their customer service was top notch. I somehow ended up with 2 in my cart at checkout (well, I know how, I was being dumb). I didn't realize it until hours later, but I reached out to them on email and reddit (where they are active and where I had been engaging with them) and had quick replies. They refunded just the 1 extra and continue to process the one - making sure Olsen got to me as quickly as possible.

When I'm in the market again. I will be return to SDT without question. And maybe that's the highest praise I can give.

SexDollTorso
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: My review of Olsen 2.0

Post by SexDollTorso »

Hi Dear,

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed review of Olsen 2.0 on TDF.

We know you possess two full-size dolls, and we are honored that an experienced customer like you holds our Olsen 2.0 in such high regard. Your endorsement means a lot, especially coming from someone with your experience and knowledge in this area.

Olsen 2.0 may not have a head or feet, but we have poured our hearts and souls into perfecting the most critical part of the torso. We hope to deliver the highest-quality and most cost-effective products to those who have a special affection for sex doll torsos.

Your words of approval and your intent to return as a customer are the highest praise we could hope for. We are always here, ready to welcome you back as an old friend. Rest assured, we will continue to innovate and strive for excellence, bringing better products and services to all our customers.

Thank you once again for your review. Feedback like yours fuels our passion and commitment to our craft. :glou:
Sex Doll Torso official Website: https://www.sexdolltorso.com/
Reddit Community: https://www.reddit.com/r/sexdolltorso/
- We're proud to offer top-quality & authentic sex doll torso with memorable details for every collector.
- Free and fast shipping from our own large USA & EU warehouses.
- E-mail: info@sexdolltorso.com

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

The labia and details on this TPE torso is far better than most (silicone) dolls.

Streaker

Post by Streaker »

ondsdoll wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 3:28 pm The labia and details on this TPE torso is far better than most (silicone) dolls.
That right there still boggles my mind. Maybe torso and doll manufacturers can combine their powers one day and create a super doll. :D

INFORMATIONS