www.yourdoll.com

Firm Feet and platform high-heels

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
Doll Worshipper

Firm Feet and platform high-heels

Post by Doll Worshipper »

Hello,
First time here, I recently discovered "yourdoll" website and I am contemplating the idea to make a purchase.

But I have a main concern about the flexibility+stability of a doll if I were to make her wear platform high heels.

The curvature of the foot while wearing platform high heels is like the toes bend upward so that the feet are kind of extending the legs.

I know there are (sometimes) 3 options for feet:
- Not standing
- Standing with screws
- Firm Feet

I want to choose the Firm Feet option for the doll I want, so that I am able to have her keep standing on her feet without the unappealing screws under her feet.

My concern:
I am afraid that with Firm Feet she would not be able to bend her toes or slightly adapt to shoes, and that she would not have balance.

Does the Firm Feet option allows dolls to wear flat and curved shoes like platform high heels?
Are the feet still somewhat flexible to adapt to the inside of a shoe and keep that form?

I don't know what to expect so I am confused and want to know beforehand.

Thank you

Anon156
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Firm Feet and platform high-heels

Post by Anon156 »

Solid feet are great, your problem seems to be the complete ignorance of how they're made; there is a metal plate on the sole of the foot and the fingers are pure silicon i.e. they have no bones so they can stretch/bend without problems but while you can certianly use high heels, the bigger the angle the higher the risk the metal plate rips through the feet but it is actually somewhat difficult for it to happen

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

This topic has been covered several times…. However welcome to the community!

I’d encourage you get familiar and use the search bars in the forum to locate threads related to your keyword. Then join and refresh existing threads with your questions or experiences.

Please feel free to start here

viewtopic.php?t=180782&hilit=Heels

viewtopic.php?t=100260&hilit=Heels

Generally dolls made of TPE with standing screws and silicone dolls with screw or hardened (reinforced) feet, ALL can “wear” heels when properly sized. Some can even stand in heels for a very limited time and never without additional support.
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

Doll Worshipper wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:17 am Hello,
First time here, I recently discovered "yourdoll" website and I am contemplating the idea to make a purchase.

But I have a main concern about the flexibility+stability of a doll if I were to make her wear platform high heels.

The curvature of the foot while wearing platform high heels is like the toes bend upward so that the feet are kind of extending the legs.

I know there are (sometimes) 3 options for feet:
- Not standing
- Standing with screws
- Firm Feet

I want to choose the Firm Feet option for the doll I want, so that I am able to have her keep standing on her feet without the unappealing screws under her feet.

My concern:
I am afraid that with Firm Feet she would not be able to bend her toes or slightly adapt to shoes, and that she would not have balance.

Does the Firm Feet option allows dolls to wear flat and curved shoes like platform high heels?
Are the feet still somewhat flexible to adapt to the inside of a shoe and keep that form?

I don't know what to expect so I am confused and want to know beforehand.

Thank you
Welcome Doll worshiper, you are in the right place! "Firm Feet" are probably the Hard Feet which our Irontech silicone 168 Celine has. The toes are soft and high heels go on easily with nylons on or baby powder. Standing is tricky and I do not leave her standing for storage or anything. For standing, she would have to be leaning on something or have some support. I got her the coeros.com motorized stand, it moves easily to get her in the right place and pose or takes some of the weight off while standing for a long time. She can even slow dance with one because she can be completely off the ground :lol:

Oh, btw, her heel has been lacerated twice about 3/4" wide and not all the way through. Both times she was wearing high heels. The first time, idk how or when, the second time she fell off the stand. It is very easily fixed with Silicone glue (not for TPE). https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C1N ... UTF8&psc=1

Standing with counter support
IMG_9058.jpg
IMG_9058.jpg (1.92 MiB) Viewed 35 times
Standing with Coeros Stand
Fashion Pose low.jpg
Fashion Pose low.jpg (6.24 MiB) Viewed 35 times
Composition
Fashion Heels.jpg
Fashion Heels.jpg (605.21 KiB) Viewed 35 times
Slow Dancing
Dance Hearts Light.gif
Dance Hearts Light.gif (7.64 MiB) Viewed 35 times
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

INFORMATIONS