www.sexdollcanada.com/

Phone number issue and issue with emails not being addressed

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
noahbody
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Phone number issue and issue with emails not being addressed

Post by noahbody »

Hello, when ever I try to call the number listed on the website 18889663655, it comes up as "press 8* (or something) to receive new number" and goes on to say that there is some sort of charge to get the new number.

I've been trying to contact someone personally

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Phone number issue

Post by Pussy69 »

I’m gonna be that guy and say you are better off emailing them instead. That number is probably outdated or they no longer take calls most Sexdoll sites don’t. So it’s either email or live chat if they have it.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

noahbody
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Phone number issue

Post by noahbody »

Pussy69 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:22 pm I’m gonna be that guy and say you are better off emailing them instead. That number is probably outdated or they no longer take calls most Sexdoll sites don’t. So it’s either email or live chat if they have it.
Thank you for the advice.

The reason I wish to speak to a person is that I have reason to believe that my email concerns are not being addressed.

I am trying to get updates on two dolls I had in consignment with them and to ship another doll for consignment sales.

Once I paid the requested fees (200 for consignment and 168 for shipping label) there suddenly has been no contact.

Keep in mind, "Leia" and "jinx" were responding to my emails almost daily. After sending payment for a shipping label, the last communication was on the 24th of April.

I have a complete email history of this going back months, but it's always one thing or another.

Yes there was a long "gap" in which I did not address this for a several months due to family crisis. It's been somewhat addressed but I have time now and it's not getting resolved to my satisfaction and I wanted to speak to a person or representative.

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Re: Phone number issue and issue with emails not being addressed

Post by Bianca »

noahbody wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:48 pm Hello, when ever I try to call the number listed on the website 18889663655, it comes up as "press 8* (or something) to receive new number" and goes on to say that there is some sort of charge to get the new number.

I've been trying to contact someone personally
Please note the Phone number for Sex Doll Canada is shown as 1-888-996-3655 (9a-5p) so if you have been calling 966 you have been dialing the wrong numnber.

I just called 1-888-996-3655 and got Sex Doll Canada.
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

noahbody
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by noahbody »

Bianca wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 1:16 pm
Please note the Phone number for Sex Doll Canada is shown as 1-888-996-3655 (9a-5p) so if you have been calling 966 you have been dialing the wrong numnber.

I just called 1-888-996-3655 and got Sex Doll Canada.
:oops:

I have no words, thank you Bianca. I am alittle stressed out and I must've misdialed and continued to redial the incorrect number. I need sleep :oops:

Sexdoll trader is a separate entity from SDC and they rent out the space. I assumed it was the same company <sigh> I was extremely worried that I was being scammed.

I was on the phone with Victor and Sergio and they were most helpful. We are working towards a solution.

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

noahbody wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 2:12 pm
I have no words, thank you Bianca. I am alittle stressed out and I must've misdialed and continued to redial the incorrect number. I need sleep :oops:

Sexdoll trader is a separate entity from SDC and they rent out the space. I assumed it was the same company <sigh> I was extremely worried that I was being scammed.

I was on the phone with Victor and Sergio and they were most helpful. We are working towards a solution.
We have also been speaking with the owner who will fix his site so that people will know they are clkikcing on a link for a 3rd party. He also offered to assist in your problem personally.
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

INFORMATIONS