www.xtdoll.com

My XTDOLL w/floppy legs and Zero Anti thrust doll is ready!

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My XTDOLL w/floppy legs and Zero Anti thrust doll is ready!

Post by ondsdoll »

This doll cound be a candidate for my next purcase however, these drawbacks and this manufacturer not informing about sending a heavier/other doll gives a bad taste.

AtPeace

Post by AtPeace »

ondsdoll wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:30 pm This doll cound be a candidate for my next purcase however, these drawbacks and this manufacturer not informing about sending a heavier/other doll gives a bad taste.
Every manufacturer has a learning curve. Let's see how XTDoll makes it right when all is said and done. If there was a problem and I end up with a wonderful doll, making me a happy customer, then I will support the brand.

AtPeace

Post by AtPeace »

ondsdoll wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:30 pm This doll cound be a candidate for my next purcase however, these drawbacks and this manufacturer not informing about sending a heavier/other doll gives a bad taste.
I just got word from Rosemary Doll that the factory reports that my order should be complete this week. The original order was February 17th. The transaction was a little messy, but everyone kept their cool and in the end, it seems to be working out. I did not get the doll I originally ordered, but the one I'm getting is XTDoll's latest and greatest. I did get adequate compensation for the inconvenience. Private message me if you are interested to know those particular details. I know from past experience, that sometimes life will provide something even better if you are open to the opportunity. Here's the new HI Def doll that comes in at 70 pounds. I did order different heads with implanted hair.Image
Attachments
160 H.JPG
160 H.JPG (134.13 KiB) Viewed 740 times
160H.JPG
160H.JPG (19.07 KiB) Viewed 740 times

doolloovr
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by doolloovr »

AtPeace wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:03 am Just a note that the XT factory notified Rosemary Doll that my doll was produced without an anal channel. ...
hopefully, she 'll show up soon as discounted stock doll :mrgreen:

AtPeace

Post by AtPeace »

doolloovr wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 1:41 pm
AtPeace wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:03 am Just a note that the XT factory notified Rosemary Doll that my doll was produced without an anal channel. ...
hopefully, she 'll show up soon as discounted stock doll :mrgreen:
You can see from the video from page 1, the model without the anal channel is simply gorgeous. XTdoll, you may have buyers waiting for the 160G without the anal channel. 😉

PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PartThree »

AtPeace wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 9:58 am
I just got word from Rosemary Doll that the factory reports that my order should be complete this week. The original order was February 17th. The transaction was a little messy, but everyone kept their cool and in the end, it seems to be working out. I did not get the doll I originally ordered, but the one I'm getting is XTDoll's latest and greatest. I did get adequate compensation for the inconvenience. Private message me if you are interested to know those particular details. I know from past experience, that sometimes life will provide something even better if you are open to the opportunity. Here's the new HI Def doll that comes in at 70 pounds. I did order different heads with implanted hair.Image
Uh, those boobs are spectacular! I think this was an improved substitute. I'm real curious about the weight when it comes in...
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
SE Doll 167E "Erin" (coming soon)
#3 later this year

AtPeace

Post by AtPeace »

After exactly 4 months, I finally received factory photos that my doll is finally ready. Its's not the doll I bought originally, but it may be a better doll in the end (Pun, as my first was manufactured without an anal channel) The doll has interactive legs and full body heat.
Attachments
pictures (2).jpg
pictures (2).jpg (4.22 MiB) Viewed 292 times
pictures (5).jpg
pictures (5).jpg (3.97 MiB) Viewed 292 times

PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PartThree »

Uhhhh, spectacular...
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
SE Doll 167E "Erin" (coming soon)
#3 later this year

AtPeace

Post by AtPeace »

PartThree wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 11:42 am Uhhhh, spectacular...
TY, I surely think so...

thazehase

Post by thazehase »

AtPeace wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 9:56 am After exactly 4 months, I finally received factory photos that my doll is finally ready. Its's not the doll I bought originally, but it may be a better doll in the end (Pun, as my first was manufactured without an anal channel) The doll has interactive legs and full body heat.
What body is that?

AtPeace

Post by AtPeace »

thazehase wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 1:48 am
AtPeace wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 9:56 am After exactly 4 months, I finally received factory photos that my doll is finally ready. Its's not the doll I bought originally, but it may be a better doll in the end (Pun, as my first was manufactured without an anal channel) The doll has interactive legs and full body heat.
What body is that?
Its the new 160H. It replaces the 160G and is supposed to be XTs new lighter version. 70pds.

thazehase

Post by thazehase »

AtPeace wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 7:55 am
thazehase wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 1:48 am
What body is that?
Its the new 160H. It replaces the 160G and is supposed to be XTs new lighter version. 70pds.
I did never hear anything about replacing. That is bad, that might be why my 160G looks more liek the 160H.

Neogreen

Post by Neogreen »

Great looking doll, it's a long wait but it's worth it.
Doll Researcher/Reviewer/Photographer/Content Creator

My Youtube Review Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/@dolldiscovery

Partners:
Coeros - https://www.coeros.com/
Elsa Babe - https://www.elsababe.com/

AtPeace

Post by AtPeace »

Neogreen wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 10:13 am Great looking doll, it's a long wait but it's worth it.
Thank you. She has breasts to die for 😀 Pretty much trapped at home for months as I didn't want to vacation and have a doll delivered while away.

thazehase

Post by thazehase »

AtPeace wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:17 pm
AtPeace wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:34 am
Just an update. No completed doll or factory photos as of April 27th. The order was made on February 17th. The first doll, a 160G, had no anal channel because of a broken mold. XT then remade the doll, but they never informed me it was a bigger, heavier 160H (but newer) until I found out on TDF by chance. This of course was a complete surprise.They are trying to make things right and offered compensation which I accepted after some back and forth bartering with the factory.
Practicing patience and hoping for factory photos soon. 😌
Now I finally understand what happened with my doll aswell. I also ordered a 160G and they madea 160H. I did not realise it was a 160H and gave the ok for shiping :haha4:
After I noticed whats going on I contacted my vendor and XTDoll on the forum. We will see how this is going to end.

INFORMATIONS