realsexdoll.com

Attention doll designers! Please read this!

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Poly Skipper
Apprentice
Apprentice

Attention doll designers! Please read this!

Post by Poly Skipper »

Designers, Manufacturers, of our inflatable babes.

The single insert pass thru hole, is the worst possible design ever conceived for an inflatable doll to simulate sex!
Let me say that again. The single insert pass thru hole, is the worst possible design ever!

Seriously designers... have you tried to use these products?

What's wrong... A full tunnel depth of 4"... Is not good.
Having to get the male member to bend the wrong way... Not good.
Combining both front and backside into one TPR device... Not good
If your able to use it at all, most will pop out of the other side... Not good.
Supposedly functional mouths that can accommodate maximum diameter of 1.1" ... Not good.

Can this be simply fixed..Absolutely, and the cost will not be significant.

This is what you do in your current poor design.
SmartSelect_20240430_111157_Sketchbook.jpg
SmartSelect_20240430_111157_Sketchbook.jpg (194.26 KiB) Viewed 1344 times
This is what you need to change it to.
SmartSelect_20240430_111526_Sketchbook.jpg
SmartSelect_20240430_111526_Sketchbook.jpg (240.35 KiB) Viewed 1344 times
Then using less total TPR, include 1 of each thin wall "closed" end insert that is 6" long.
SmartSelect_20240430_111635_Sketchbook.jpg
SmartSelect_20240430_111635_Sketchbook.jpg (150.57 KiB) Viewed 1344 times
As far as the mouth, please make to accommodate up to1.5" diameter.

The printed face cheaper dolls..

The peal seal hole(s) that leaves too small of a hole to function without scratching the rod no matter how much lube... Not good.

How to fix this...
Peal the seal type.. just add 1/4 inch, 6mm wider on each side, and 3/4" 19mm over all length.
Increase the mouth diameter by 1/4 inch 6mm.

Simple... Let me know if you need more help..

infl8orama

Re: Attention doll designers! Please read this!

Post by infl8orama »

It makes a lot of sense anatomically, and could actually cut costs in volume as you describe it.

I don't know what "peal seal" means, though.
"You never push a noun against a verb without trying to blow up something."
— H.L. Mencken

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

⬜We share a similar opinion about inserts
because I also speak from personal experience
with separated "pure vinyl" holes,
removable TPE DogBone or
various aftermarket masterbutor inserts..

⬜I was expecting more comments on this topic..
⬜..But I will definitely need more time to write,
find some pictures, or even draw
what I think about this matery...

Poly Skipper
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Poly Skipper »

infl8orama wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:26 pm ..... I don't know what "peal seal" means, though.
Peal seal, my term for some cheap dolls method.
SmartSelect_20240501_114258_Chrome.jpg
SmartSelect_20240501_114258_Chrome.jpg (73.37 KiB) Viewed 1128 times
big-bust-babe-love-doll-116509_293x390.jpg
big-bust-babe-love-doll-116509_293x390.jpg (6.23 KiB) Viewed 1128 times

infl8orama

Post by infl8orama »

Poly Skipper wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:47 am
infl8orama wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:26 pm ..... I don't know what "peal seal" means, though.
Peal seal, my term for some cheap dolls method.

SmartSelect_20240501_114258_Chrome.jpg
big-bust-babe-love-doll-116509_293x390.jpg
Oh, that! I agree with you one hundred percent. I spell that "peel," like an orange peal. I tend to call that the "tamper-resistant seal."

The seal itself is an absolute pain. Not only does it potentially leave painful edges around the love openings, but it also adds the potential for seam failure right out of the box.

Plus, it's not like it really serves much of a purpose. I'd say if any of us unboxed a doll and discovered any evidence of, um, prior play, even if it wasn't inside one of the love openings, we'd probably discard the doll, or at least not use it for the same purpose. We'd also probably avoid that merchant in future.

So yeah, I'd enlarge the love openings a bit overall, and as you suggested, place them at better angles.
"You never push a noun against a verb without trying to blow up something."
— H.L. Mencken

Poly Skipper
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Poly Skipper »

infl8orama wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:18 pm ... I spell that "peel," like an orange peal. I tend to call that the "tamper-resistant seal.
Yes I am a poor speller. Must be the engineer in me. Lol.. Peel, not Peal..

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Great post - "Polly Skipper" :idea:

Could not agree more, on all your points - :thumbs_up:

I have always felt that the makers of these inflatable dolls - never product test them :arrow:
Had they used them - they would have never gone with a straight tube open insert meant for the dawg bone TPE inserts -

However it seems - we're stuck with these designs (like it or not) - look at the latest release from the NMC re-start company
Daio She is bad with this too - as they keep pushing the huge luv tunnel design - meant for a separate TPE insert -

As to the peal/ peel - NMC Chasity blocker - :P :mrgreen:
That has been a sore spot (literally) since it was introduced - what a terrible design feature - however it probably will continue
on with the NMC releases - sadly

Stay inflated

JoeT
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JoeT »

I recently bought the Kelly California inflatable and realized theres no way to have sex with it. The openings are way too tight as much as I tried. I even tried using a heating rod and a tapered bottle to see if I could shape it but theres just no give. I actually thought they were suppose to be inserts you could take out and clean but you cant because its welded to the doll so you have to take the whole doll with you to clean it. The one I bought is in a sitting position and where the vagina LHP is it impossible to have sex on top unless you deflate the doll quit a bit (if you manage to get in). Since I took it out of the bag I cant return it. My only option is to force it open with tools and see what I can do there before throwing it out. So that was a 200dollar loss. I mean its tight, even the warming rod barely fits.

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

JoeT wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:49 am I recently bought the Kelly California inflatable and realized theres no way to have sex with it. The openings are way too tight as much as I tried. I even tried using a heating rod and a tapered bottle to see if I could shape it but theres just no give. I actually thought they were suppose to be inserts you could take out and clean but you cant because its welded to the doll so you have to take the whole doll with you to clean it. The one I bought is in a sitting position and where the vagina LHP is it impossible to have sex on top unless you deflate the doll quit a bit (if you manage to get in). Since I took it out of the bag I cant return it. My only option is to force it open with tools and see what I can do there before throwing it out. So that was a 200dollar loss. I mean its tight, even the warming rod barely fits.
I have Diaoshi dolls in this position and I have no problems with them. I assume that your are talking about the LHP in the missionary position as from behind or from the side access is easily available.. For missionary put pillows under the dolls rear to obtain the correct angle. And use a water based lube that will make the entrance very wet and slippery for a large member to enter.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

JoeT wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:49 am I recently bought the Kelly California inflatable and realized theres no way to have sex with it. The openings are way too tight as much as I tried.
Sorry to read about this. I said this about my first TPE doll in the early days but the situation improved for me.

You'll need a decent erection and plenty of lube inside the insert, on the outer lips, and on yourself but I'm sure you are aware of that.

If you have a monster cock then it's a 'you' problem :D but if you are average Joe, there shouldn't be any problems.

:drinking:
JoeT wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:49 am I actually thought they were suppose to be inserts you could take out and clean but you cant because its welded to the doll so you have to take the whole doll with you to clean it.
No, the LOVE AND VIBES have fixed inserts unless specified otherwise. The transparent dolls come with a single removable clear TPE insert.

You can carefully pull the fixed inserts out to clean them. It's like turning them inside out as they float inside a sealed vinyl pocket.
JoeT wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:49 am The one I bought is in a sitting position and where the vagina LHP is it impossible to have sex on top unless you deflate the doll quit a bit (if you manage to get in).
I had the LOVE AND VIBES sitting Chelsea doll and she too was no use for missionary because the legs were in the way when fully inflated. My worry was tearing a seam trying to pull the legs open. I found lots of other good sex positions with her.
JoeT wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:49 am My only option is to force it open with tools and see what I can do there before throwing it out. So that was a 200dollar loss. I mean its tight, even the warming rod barely fits.
Those TPE inserts do loosen eventually but we are talking serious hammer. They will stretch without tearing just as as most other TPE products will.

The product's warming rod should slide in nicely with lube but will be awkward without it.

I have attached some images for size references with an 8" dildo: Re: Vaginal Inserts

02 - INSERTS.png
02 - INSERTS.png (715.61 KiB) Viewed 287 times
03 - INSERTS.png
03 - INSERTS.png (747.23 KiB) Viewed 287 times
04 - INSERTS.png
04 - INSERTS.png (765.09 KiB) Viewed 287 times
09 - INSERTS.png
09 - INSERTS.png (685.72 KiB) Viewed 287 times
06 - INSERTS.png
06 - INSERTS.png (851.9 KiB) Viewed 287 times
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

JoeT wrote: Entity[/color]715521765 user_id=487630]
I recently bought the Kelly California inflatable and realized theres no way to have sex with it. The openings are way too tight as much as I tried. I even tried using a heating rod and a tapered bottle to see if I could shape it but theres just no give. I actually thought they were suppose to be inserts you could take out and clean but you cant because its welded to the doll so you have to take the whole doll with you to clean it. The one I bought is in a sitting position and where the vagina LHP is it impossible to have sex on top unless you deflate the doll quit a bit (if you manage to get in). Since I took it out of the bag I cant return it. My only option is to force it open with tools and see what I can do there before throwing it out. So that was a 200dollar loss. I mean its tight, even the warming rod barely fits.
Thanks for further explaing the inserts Entity, below is a thread link showing a black doll in action .The video maker does a good job on other dolls showing many positions on how to use them.

↘️
viewtopic.php?t=156310&start=30
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

JoeT
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JoeT »

I tried to use it but in the end it was a no go for me. I will just stick to my tpe doll.

INFORMATIONS