www.wmdolls.com

Another WM 159C Review

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Another WM 159C Review

Post by Bluedog »

Nice review. Particularly appreciate the comparison with Agnes.
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

Useless

Post by Useless »

mandos wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:17 am About the shoulder and arm difficulties you are experiencing. This is in my opinion most likely related to the shrugging shoulders, and how you manipulate them. It is unlikely that this is a design flaw or misplacement of the skeleton.
The 160A also has more flesh around the shoulders and upper arms so everything will feel softer and be less likely to crease than the 159C. This is probably why you feel that the skeleton is closer to the surface on the 159C - because it is. With that said I could not feel a lot of difference in the armpit of both dolls. I have tried on all of my other dolls and it is the same thing. I can feel the skeleton under the arms, on some closer than others - but all within the norm.

So to the test of the arms. I did a quick test with both dolls, shrugging shoulders up and down. It creates the same result on both depending how you pose the shoulders. Basically you can provoke the crease in the shoulder to appear by having the shoulders lower, and the crease disappears when you raise the shoulders. It mimics a normal human as best as possible so I do not see anything out of the ordinary with this. Again the 160A has thicker arms and shoulders so you you need more movement to provoke this crease to appear, but it is still there.
I have also forwarded the concern to the factory so they keep an eye on this, but their initial observation were the same as mine - that all is normal.

Shoulder160Avs159C.jpg

EDIT: About the material around the neck. The neck is very long on all dolls when it comes out of the mould and is cut manually by a factory worker when the doll has cooled down. Some differences might occur from doll to doll and is normally no indication of the placement of the skeleton within the doll. The optimal cut is done at the same height as where the neck tube ends.
Wow Mandos, that's such a useful and encouraging reply, I couldn't be more exited now that I've seen your comparison pics and read your explanation.

Thanks for such a thoughtful and detailed response.
+25Customer Confidence

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

mandos wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:17 am About the shoulder and arm difficulties you are experiencing. This is in my opinion most likely related to the shrugging shoulders, and how you manipulate them. It is unlikely that this is a design flaw or misplacement of the skeleton.
The 160A also has more flesh around the shoulders and upper arms so everything will feel softer and be less likely to crease than the 159C. This is probably why you feel that the skeleton is closer to the surface on the 159C - because it is. With that said I could not feel a lot of difference in the armpit of both dolls. I have tried on all of my other dolls and it is the same thing. I can feel the skeleton under the arms, on some closer than others - but all within the norm.

So to the test of the arms. I did a quick test with both dolls, shrugging shoulders up and down. It creates the same result on both depending how you pose the shoulders. Basically you can provoke the crease in the shoulder to appear by having the shoulders lower, and the crease disappears when you raise the shoulders. It mimics a normal human as best as possible so I do not see anything out of the ordinary with this. Again the 160A has thicker arms and shoulders so you you need more movement to provoke this crease to appear, but it is still there.
I have also forwarded the concern to the factory so they keep an eye on this, but their initial observation were the same as mine - that all is normal.

EDIT: About the material around the neck. The neck is very long on all dolls when it comes out of the mould and is cut manually by a factory worker when the doll has cooled down. Some differences might occur from doll to doll and is normally no indication of the placement of the skeleton within the doll. The optimal cut is done at the same height as where the neck tube ends.
Thank you Mandos for this explanation and for taking the time to illustrate it with pictures!

Ridder
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ridder »

Hey. First time post. Thank you for your post. Made me decide to get one. Question what size panties do you use? I’m sure that’s depending on maker. It would give me an idea tho. Thank you.

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Ridder wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 12:22 pm Hey. First time post. Thank you for your post. Made me decide to get one. Question what size panties do you use? I’m sure that’s depending on maker. It would give me an idea tho. Thank you.
Sorry for the late reply! I usally go with XS :glou:

Ridder
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ridder »

No worries. Thank you for your help.

Jets Fan

Post by Jets Fan »

This review was great. Thanks. The straight on full and back body shots are very helpful in making a decision.

So the shoulders are no problem, just an issue of using the shrugging shoulders?

How is the gel breasts on this model? Very soft and jiggly? I would have think that They might not be because they don’t hang that much.

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Jets Fan wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 4:12 pm This review was great. Thanks. The straight on full and back body shots are very helpful in making a decision.

So the shoulders are no problem, just an issue of using the shrugging shoulders?

How is the gel breasts on this model? Very soft and jiggly? I would have think that They might not be because they don’t hang that much.
Thank you. I am glad you find this review helpful!

I haven't managed to make the shoulders look as natural as Mando's in his comparison pics here, but I haven't really tried either.

The breasts are outstanding. However, I also miss the comparison to other gel breasts here, since it is my first doll with gel. They feel very soft and great.

But I almost suspect that there are no softer gel breasts than these, because all that prevents them from feeling like human breasts is the thickness of the TPE, because the TPE is of course thicker than human skin.

If you like the model then get it, you won't regret it! :thumbs_up:

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Nirodha wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:24 am
crushthem wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:04 pm She looks amazing!!
Do you mind sharing her nipple size?
I kinda need to decide in between the 3cm or 4cm options.
Hey crushthem her nipple size is 3 cm.

Useless wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:40 pm @Nirodha

That shoulder issue, is there some tweak of the shrugging shoulder that might minimize that?

I too have found no pictures of an covered shrugged shoulder in any of their photosets of this doll and I'm curious.

I've requested one of these ladies to join me in my home and would like to know what I'm in for, the dealer i contacted after i saw your post of the raised arms was met with the response that" the shrugging shoulders can be tricky", but the different torso length might also have an effect, and obviously you've no problem with the arm on the 160

@Mandos you input would be great as well.
Hey Useless, This has nothing to do with the shrugging shoulders, both models in the photo have them. It's due to the skeleton being embedded too far down.

When I read your question at work earlier, I actually wanted to answer that I personally don't think it's that bad, because the 159C is awesome overall.

Now that I'm at home, I've taken the matter up again to see if moving her shoulders changes the problem. It doesn't really do that, it just shifts the problem.

And in doing so, I encountered an even bigger problem, which has nothing to do with the optics, but with the durability of the doll.

Because her "shoulder bones" sit so deep that you can feel them very clearly and hard in her armpits!!! The TPE is only a few millimeters thick at this point (3-4 if at all)

If you consider how much tension there is on the TPE when you stretch the arms, whether to the side or to the front, I see a risk that the TPE in the armpit will tear sooner or later.

Of course I don't know if my doll is an isolated case or if it's a design flaw.

So it might be really appropriate to hear something from the official side here.

The fact that the skeleton is generally too low can also be seen in the neck. There a recess had to be carved in the factory in order to be able to get to the screw connection at all.

The arm directed forward and a little to the side:

My index finger touches the top of the skeleton and my thumb touches the bottom:

This is the neck of my 160A:

And this the neck of my 159C:

I wonder if this wm 159c shoulder flaw is still the case with newer models?

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

ondsdoll wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:19 am

I wonder if this wm 159c shoulder flaw is still the case with newer models?
This review was over 2 years ago, and in all that time I haven't heard from anyone who had the same problem with their WM 159C.
That's why I assume that my doll was an isolated case.
However, my main concern was that the TPE in the armpit would tear because it was so thin and close to the skeleton...today I can say that worry was unjustified because it is still intact. :glou:

Crotcher
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Crotcher »

I really hope so too that this is no longer a thing in 2024.
I broke my first doll intentionally, then regretted it, and am now looking to get a new one.

INFORMATIONS