jarliet.com

Jarliet Cassie Kimberly TPE 153cms K Cup huge boobs Questions

A professional manufacturer of high-end TPE Dolls. Jarliet Brand are originally designed and sculpted dolls with a focus on innovation and improvement.
Sebone

Jarliet Cassie Kimberly TPE 153cms K Cup huge boobs Questions

Post by Sebone »

Dear Jarliet,

I am Sebastien, I am French, 50 years old, and fan of your doll Cassie and Kimberly
153 K cup, and I am very motivated to buy a model.
To be sure of my purchase, I wanted to have some answers to my questions, to help me
guide and make sure I do the right thing. I hope you can answer me, thank you in advance.

Concerning the chest:
What is the skin tone on the PIC 1 and PIC 2
What is the shade/ tint of the areolas/nipples on PIC 1 and PIC 2

the frost in the chest, your opinion? or, is it safer to take hollow breasts (normal)?

What is the type of breasts in PIC 3 And PIC 4? (gel or hollow breasts)?

Is it possible for the design to have a slightly shorter nipple, and a little thicker?
Is it possible to have areolas of 9 cm? with the edges of the areolas in gradient (no clear edge)

The heated option heats which parts exactly? is it convincing?

Concerning the feet:
Without taking the standing option, can we put shoes on the doll?

Regarding taxes:
Are there customs taxes and how much for France?

Regarding the site where I will order:
I saw the site: rosemarydoll.com an interesting price:
my question: can I order on rosemarydoll without problems and
Could I ask them to modify the nipples and areolas (if possible of course). Or would you advise me to go directly through your site jarliet.com, because I have
given that on your site, you offer less customization than on rosemarydoll, but if you offer me the same prices and modifications possible at home, then we will do business.
Or maybe you have another site to recommend to me for ordering?

Thank you for answering me, I hope to be well informed, and reassured for my purchase.
Sincerely

Sebastian :D

INFORMATIONS