https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Desire and confusion of sexy sisters

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Desire and confusion of sexy sisters

Post by ClimaxDoll »

I took a lot of pictures of these mini sex dolls this morning. I assembled new mini-dolls by mixing and matching hairstyles, headgear, accessories, and poses out of curiosity. It has the impression of a chemical reaction between two substances. Suddenly, I felt like my innovations and ideas were pretty good :lol: :lol: . They are constructed with J60 and J60 P bodies and silicone head. The doll heads' eyes and makeup were so delicate and realistic that they seemed to be saying, "Master, pick me this time," as I was selecting them. This process took a lot of my time. When I put wigs on my dolls, I feel as if they are accompanying me. I became fully engrossed in the process because of that amazing feeling.Their bodies are very soft when I pose them, and it's easy to adjust their joints because they have built-in movable skeletons. They can bend and move freely, including the fingers, and the doll's palms have metal phalanges. Now, let us quietly enjoy my wonderful works!
mini sex doll 1.JPG
mini sex doll 1.JPG (2.52 MiB) Viewed 287 times
mini sex doll 2.JPG
mini sex doll 2.JPG (2.29 MiB) Viewed 287 times
mini sex doll 3.JPG
mini sex doll 3.JPG (2.74 MiB) Viewed 287 times
mini sex doll 4.JPG
mini sex doll 4.JPG (2.64 MiB) Viewed 287 times
mini sex doll 5.JPG
mini sex doll 5.JPG (1.91 MiB) Viewed 287 times
If you'd like to see or learn more about CLM(climax doll) mini sex dolls, please click on this link: https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/mini-sex-doll

If you have better photos of sex dolls, please feel free to take your time to share them in the comments section below! :glou:

John Takshing
Doll
Doll

Re: Desire and confusion of sexy sisters

Post by John Takshing »

Lipstick on the tiny border of "💮Maiko" style..
This photo is a true masterpiece!

:glou:

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Desire and confusion of sexy sisters

Post by ClimaxDoll »

John Takshing wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:28 pm

Lipstick on the tiny border of "💮Maiko" style..
This photo is a true masterpiece!

:glou:

Thank you for the compliment! I would be more interested in seeing the photos you take of your own dolls :angel: :angel:

INFORMATIONS