Starpery.com

WHEN WATER AND BODY FLUIDS GET TRAPPED IN DOLLS

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

WHEN WATER AND BODY FLUIDS GET TRAPPED IN DOLLS

Post by ondsdoll »

Does anybody know if the loveholes are sealed in the end of the tunnel with silicone dolls?
It seems that most TPE dolls have small wireholes inside the loveholes that lead to the skeleton, where water and bodyfluids get stuck and could leads to serious health problems!

Not sure if this defect has been solved with the much more expensive silicone dolls?

So let's check your dolls if there is this defect, name the brand and models who have this flaw.
An endoscope will make things clear.

alion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: WHEN WATER AND BODY FLUIDS GET TRAPPED IN DOLLS

Post by alion »

When I get my IT doll I will photograph the end of the lovehole. 👍
Current Wish-list:
IRONTECH DOLL S32 Kitty 165cm
IRONTECH DOLL S40 Eileen 165cm
Sino-doll X2 Aimee 161cm
FANREAL Doll B Silicone Qian 158cm
TAYU Doll Head #6 NaiMei 155cm
Starpery Yao 171cm
ElsaBabe Hirano Rin 165cm
ElsaBabe Sakurai Koyuki 160 / 165cm

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Silicone dolls are made using a different process.
I have not seen all manufacturors of course, but I have neither encountered nor heard of a silicone doll with unsealed cavities.
I would definately check AngelKiss though, as they may have used their TPE molds for silicone. (I'm prejudiced against them, full disclosure).

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Sew
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sew »

This I’ve noticed, but I haven’t had any health issues nor any visible mold in there. With TPE and that defect, all that can be done is soap in back there and dry it off. I wonder why access to the skeleton is there of all places.
My doll: :multi:
Amy | 161cm/H Starpery (Apr 2023)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Sew wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:56 am This I’ve noticed, but I haven’t had any health issues nor any visible mold in there. With TPE and that defect, all that can be done is soap in back there and dry it off. I wonder why access to the skeleton is there of all places.
There are dozens of threads on how to fix the TPE plug issue. Search TPE Plug.

Discussion/explaination of why the holes are there is also in all of those threads.

We have been facing and fixing this issue for YEARS, it is not new or novel.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

RevJack wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:24 pm
Sew wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:56 am This I’ve noticed, but I haven’t had any health issues nor any visible mold in there. With TPE and that defect, all that can be done is soap in back there and dry it off. I wonder why access to the skeleton is there of all places.
There are dozens of threads on how to fix the TPE plug issue. Search TPE Plug.

Discussion/explaination of why the holes are there is also in all of those threads.

We have been facing and fixing this issue for YEARS, it is not new or novel.

Reverend Jack
So far, no silicone dolls have been reported in that topic with this unsealed love channel problem. Or I must have overlooked it?
I don't think most people even know that this problem is a common problem with TPE dolls

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

For silicone dolls you are correct. They have a different manufacturing process and are not subject to this problem. However, the issue with TPE dolls vaginal plugs has been common knowledge to all TDF members for years and years.

Reverend Jack

INFORMATIONS