www.wmdolls.com

Pair of TPE Lower legs and Feet from WM 161cm doll

Active listings of items for sale that TDF members are offering to sell.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

Forum rules
Items for SALE

As the name implies this section is for offering on-topic items for sale.

If you are interested in making a request use the WANTED section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

TDF is not an e-commerce platform and our market section is made available as a privilege for regular members only!
Newly registered members are not eligible to use the market.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Offering items for SALE & here: MUST READ : Replying to offers.

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
BigFrank666
Active Poster
Active Poster

Pair of TPE Lower legs and Feet from WM 161cm doll

Post by BigFrank666 »

Item for sale: brand, body type, head type: WM Dolls lower legs and feet removed from WM 161cm G-cup Doll
Material: Cloth, Silicone, TPE, ... TPE
Options: as selected when ordered, such as hollow/solid breasts, built-in/insert vagina, standing feet or not Standing Foot Option, bolts removed but included
Accessories: if sold with the doll( underwear, neck hook, ...) One Pair of Lacy ankle socks and original standing foot bolts
Asking price: Price and Currency as well as stating if shipping is included or not. Asking price $90.00 USD for both or $50.00 USD for one. Buyer pays actual shipping cost calculated based on buyer's delivery address, shipping via USPS standard or UPS Ground, whichever is cheapest with NO added costs.
Preferred payment method: Paypal, cash on pickup, SEPA, ... PayPal is preferred, but I can also accept Venmo, CashApp or Zelle payments.
Shipping limitations: international shipping or not, preferences or limitations Shipping to Continental US only.
General location: Massachusetts
Age of item: Doll was purchased from RLSD December 2016 so these legs and feet are approximately 7 years old.
Bought new or previously owned: I bought the doll NEW but obviously the legs are now USED
Damage to item: Some minor wear on bottoms of feet from standing SEE PICS
Repairs made: None other than removing lower legs from the doll
Modifications: See above
Indicate if this doll is from a smoker's home or smoke free home: Smoke-free home

Offering for Sale a Pair of Lower legs and feet from a WM 161cm doll. I needed to dispose of the doll discreetly, so I had to remove the lower legs to fit the rest of the doll into a box for disposal. I hated to do it, she was my first doll and never had a single rip or tear to the TPE, but I needed more room for new dolls and she was showing her age (the typical finger pokes and gnarled fingers that resulted, some fabric dye stains, etc.)

I would prefer to sell the legs as a set, but will consider selling them individually if I don't get any reasonable offers for the pair. I cleaned up the legs and feet as best I could with shower gel, but baby lotion should clean up the toes a little better. BOTH ANKLE JOINTS WORK PERFECTLY, ARE STILL TIGHT and HOLD A POSE. All original toenails, too! The holes in the bottoms of the feet can easily be filled in using some of the extra TPE from the knee area mixed with a solvent or TPE glue.
20240424_140735.jpg
20240424_140735.jpg (587.96 KiB) Viewed 261 times
20240424_140703.jpg
20240424_140703.jpg (1021.38 KiB) Viewed 261 times
20240424_140438.jpg
20240424_140438.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 261 times
20240424_140415.jpg
20240424_140415.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 261 times
20240424_140352.jpg
20240424_140352.jpg (894.89 KiB) Viewed 261 times

INFORMATIONS