sexyrealsexdolls.com

lovedollsenpai review of Zelex SLE 160J

Reviews on This brand of products, support and direct sales
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
DollNoob278

lovedollsenpai review of Zelex SLE 160J

Post by DollNoob278 »

Second time ordering from LDS, excellent communication and knowledge on when the package would be delivered came in clutch. The ordering process is pretty stressful for me so I felt more comfortable returning knowing I could expect the same service as the first time and it held up as true! not much else to say, 10/10.

Now onto the doll, first impression: skin color has a darker hue than I expected compared to online pictures. But I'm not complaining! Everything arrived safe and without damage.
The feel of the breasts lives up to the hype, as does to the lifelike feeling of the SLE, huge different from my first two TPE dolls. The ass however isn't as jiggly and gel filled as I expected. It's more firm fit girl type feeling with little gel filled pouches at the top of the butt. I was a little disappointed as gel butt was my main go to factor for the SLE line. Seems like the 164 was favored more for the gel butt? The thighs on the doll are foam cored, they have no give, although, Zelex still did a great job at making them feel great and realistic, I wish they had more give or jiggle, even at the cost of more weight. Now the weight, it's a lot easier to move and manage than a TPE doll, it doesn't feel like 90 pounds, more like 70ish. So that's a plus.

Moving onto the more positive side. The love hole placement and skeleton are amazing, the texture and design of the skin, labia, nipples and asshole are breathtaking. Along with that, sex with this doll feels better than both my first two TPE dolls combined. The face looks amazing and it feels like a real woman is with you, in daylight and especially in low lighting. That was HUGE for me since a lot of sex dolls can look a bit cheesy, Zelex knocks it out of the park with realism + feel. I haven't tried oral yet but my last Zelex had ROS and I can't go back after experiencing it. That's my two cents, overall the doll is great and worth the money, even if it wasn't as I fully expected, it makes it up for it in other areas. Shout out LovedollSenpai and Zelex!

anatoly

Re: lovedollsenpai review of Zelex SLE 160J

Post by anatoly »

Thanks for posting this. Even though I have not bought a doll yet, I'm already impressed with Lovedollsenpai for their information.

I'm disappointed to read your description of the gen butt, as the feel of the butt is one of my top priorities.

SLE and S-TPE are the two materials I am looking at seriously. But this makes me wonder whether I should keep the ultra-soft silicone from Inspiration higher on my list?

INFORMATIONS