https://www.coeros.com/

There is any way to create a project with Coeros company involving add a tongue licking function?

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
travissimons
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

There is any way to create a project with Coeros company involving add a tongue licking function?

Post by travissimons »

Hello there is any way to request to add a tongue licking function for rimming/french kiss function on a sex doll?
In other words not add the popular removable magnetic tongues to doll's mouth to mimics licking action, instead assembly a solid licking tongue and attach it to a licking motor (similar to clitoral licking toys) and in some way assembly the whole structure inside doll's mouth in order to create a automatic licking function to serve a variety of purposes like rimming/french kiss , ball licking, nipple licking and other licking action.

After some reasearch the more close thing I found was a doll created by developers from DS Doll a Chinese company, 5 years ago. The tongue movement wasn't like up and down such as humans do, but was something intresting. Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XnReWoKSLV8

If it isn't exist already do you guys think it can be possible to do that request to Coeros company or other similar company , and make that company accept that idea and create that extra function?
Reply me please.

Best regards

Talanovaerog

Re: There is any way to create a project with Coeros company involving add a tongue licking function?

Post by Talanovaerog »

Yeah, the moment one of these companies adds moving tongues to their doll heads, they're going to make a ton of money.

travissimons
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: There is any way to create a project with Coeros company involving add a tongue licking function?

Post by travissimons »

Talanovaerog wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:44 am Yeah, the moment one of these companies adds moving tongues to their doll heads, they're going to make a ton of money.
I'm a fan of rimming/french kiss fetish and also similar licking fetishes. Few years ago I got few girlfriends which we had lots of fun and I easily found open minded women that love rimming and things like that. Unfortunately 2 years ago I move to a very conservative country which women are not open minded and society is kinda controlled so I become frustrated because I would love to find another women as in the past and I can't. I love rimming and licking things that's why I would love get a sex doll that could lick my ass, balls and everything.
Just having oral and normal sex with a doll don't arouse me much..

What I did to try find some sex dolls companies? In the last year I already contacted about 70 companies and prupouse to add a tongue licking function for french kiss and licking activity, but none of them are available to add that kind of function.

So far only 2 companies gave a small hope that something could be built using a tongue licker sex toy, and implemented in dolls mouth but that project would cost me the minimum of $50000. Another company told me that would be very dificult and the whole head had to be modified internally and electronic part will be difficult to install.

So everything seems complicated but it's not impossible.
Anyway about demand I know from some companies that there is a huge demand with many men asking for this type of tongue licking function mainly for asslicking / rimming / french kiss / balls licking and many other licking purposes..

Do you think it would worth invest $50000 in this type of new function on dolls? what you think?.

I want to change market offer this cool addon to all the men in the world. I don't want to die without try something like this.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out with your innovative idea about adding a tongue-licking function to sex dolls for activities such as rimming and French kissing.

I've watched the video you shared, and indeed, the concept is fascinating. Doll manufacturers with strong innovation capabilities may be more likely to develop it, as many are also researching AI dolls, like WM.

Additionally, we would be very eager to have the opportunity to develop this feature together with doll manufacturers. Since our research on doll functionalities is limited, collaborating with manufacturers could significantly increase the chances of success.

Best regards,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

INFORMATIONS