www.jiusheng-doll.com

My experience with the Jiusheng 148 B silicone

Jiusheng specializes in providing a wide range of exceptionally realistic dolls of superior quality and remarkable realism. What sets us apart is that our owner is the talented head sculptor responsible for creating heads not only for our own brands but also for other renowned brands. We take pride in offering unique doll customization services. For more information, please visit our website at : www.jiusheng-doll.com
Beautylover
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

My experience with the Jiusheng 148 B silicone

Post by Beautylover »

In January 2024 I ordered the 148 b from Rosemery Doll with two heads: Mila and Rena. It is quite a hard decision to make which doll to buy and some informations are hard to get. So I will share my impressions and also my honestly not very positiv experience with Jiusheng.

Ordering process:

not much to say about that. I ordered my doll at Rosemery Doll and everything was as you would expect it from a professional seller. They have their procedures and everythink was fine. The doll was produces and send after two or three weeks. The shipping process needed around six weeks because it got stuck in customs. Package was in a good condition and nothing was damaged.

The Body:

The dolls body looks amazing. I would say exactly as on the official photos. I was a little bit concerned because on the factory pictures the dolls look always a little bit weird. But the actual doll looks very realistic with perfect proportions. comparable to a very fit, lean woman. Great definition of muscles also in arms and legs (judging from photos not every manufacturer focuses on these parts of the body.) Breast are a little bit smaller then I expected but they fit the body well. The hip to waist ratio is also perfect. She has a cute round ass. Not to big, not to small.
The silicone is not very soft. For me it was still ok and because women arent soft everywhere,too its not unrealistic. Only the legs are to hard. The silicone seems to be quite thin there and you feel the core. But I got used to it and now i don't mind anymore. But I don't use the doll for cuddling. I could imagine that if you use it primarely for that it may be too hard.

The heads:
I was a litte bit disappointed with the Mila head. It is soft silicone with movable yaw. In my opinion it is to small for the body. Maybe they have different sizes and gave me the wrong one. Also somehow i don't find it very realistic (maybe because everything is so small). When you push the chin up, the face gets squished a little bit and the silicon gets small wrinkels. I can not recommend to use it for oral sex.I tried it i didnt find it very enjoyble and also the corners of the mouth teared.
The Rena head on the other hand is absolutely amazing. It is a hard silicone head without ros. The main reason for me to take it was her smile and i wasn't dissapointed. She has a beautiful smile and she looks unbelivable realistic. This head is a piece of art. Again, the hard silicone head is not the best choise for cuddling. But as far as I know, real women also have hard heads. as with the body, if you like it on the pictures you wont be dissapointed.
I was very concerned because of how young the heads would look like. But in combination with this body the doll looks absolutely acceptable in my opinion. She looks of course more like a teenager then like a grown woman. So, if the law in your country says dolls must look at least like eighteen it could be a problem. But other then that, it should be ok.

The handling:
The doll is quite light. i didn't weight her but 25 kilos seems to be realistic. I am not particularly strong. But after finding the right grips it was easy to move her around. More of a problem was to move her joints. especially hipjoints and the joints in her back were not easy to move. For the hip joints you have to find the right leverage with her legs and then it is fine. joints in her back were more of a problem and sometimes i was really starting to sweat from trying to bend her back. The tightness of the joints didn't really change over time what is a good thing in my opinion. she holds most of the postions easily.

The sex:
Sex with her is really enjoyable. Her Vagina is easy to reach from different angles. I chose the auto clamping and sucking device (what was a big mistake how I realized later). The sucking itself feels good and is surpisingly strong. The intensity of the sucking depended a lot an the position. It became less strong after a while. Since the device itself still worked I think it was because of the tearing of the silicone I will describe later. The device is quite loud even when you turn of the moaning. After a while I didn't use it anymore. Surprisingly there is still a strong suction when I slide out of the vagina. I don't know if it is normal or if this happens because of the plastic cup that is part of the sucking device. But it feels very good.
One thing that really annoys me is the connector of the head. This is certainly not only a problem with Jiusheng dolls but it is because of the M16 connector. It is always rattling a little bit when you are in action and from time to time the head fells of, what puts my out of mood. The manufacturers should find a better solution here. (or maybe I didn't use it correctly.)

all in all I was pretty happy with the doll. With the Rena head she looked really amazing. Very realistic and charming. the sex was pretty good. Not perfect, especially because of the head connector. But good enought to motivate me to do it regularly. She definitely could be a little bit softer. I really think Jiusheng should try to further improve that. The breasts would definitely feel more realistic if they were softer.

The Problems:
sadly after only one month the doll got damaged. first one thumb broke what was not a huge deal. secondly there was a cut in the silicone on her butt after a while. I never had knifes or scissors next to her. so i am not sure where it came from. But the cut became bigger over time. Now it is ca. ten centimeters long and quite deep. I don't know if it possible to fix that.
There were several problems with the sucking device. The tube that goes throught the doll and on which you connect the device itself was pushed out of the doll over time and now sticks out maybe four centimeter. There was a bubble of air right on the pubic bone between the cup from the sucking device and the thin layer of silicone on it each time I pushed inside the doll. that happend until there was a small cut in the silicone and the air could come out. but the biggest problem was that the silicone inside of the vagina over the edge of the cup was cut by this edge. So the edge of the cup is not covered by silicone anymore. the edge itself is quite sharp and if i have sex with the doll I can hurt myself. I am really limited with the positions I can choose now because in some positions I scratch myself on this edge. (Imagine a vagina with teeth) Also the integrity of the doll is violated and I don't know for how long I still can use the doll at all. I was confused what went wrong and how the silcone can be expected not to get cut when it lies directly on a sharp edge. Later i discovered some plastic band that obviously belongs on this edge to protect the silicone. But this band was not where it should have been. Since I paid a lot of money for the doll I contacted Rosemary Doll, sent them a photo and asked what they can do now. they spoke with Jiusheng. But the people from Jisuheng just said (according to Rosemary Doll), that that never happend before and offered me to refund the money for the sucking device what is honestly quite laughable. Rosemary Doll at least offered me 20 % off for my next purchase. but I didn't want to buy another doll just one month after I spent more then 2000 € for this one. So I asked what Jiusheng else could do to help me with that. I didn't get an answer yet.

Probably I was unlucky and the Jiusheng dolls are normally of good quality. But it is clear that in my case the sucking device was installed poorly and this destroyed the doll. (And I also don't know the reason for the big cut on the butt, if I did something wrong or if there was a problem with the silicone). Things like this can happen. But to leave the customer alone with it, is not appropriate in my opinion. So until now it seems that if something breaks inside your doll after a month it is your problem and Jiusheng will not take any resonsibility. If you are willing to take the risk, I can recommend the dolls. But I read from at least one other manufacturer who replaced the doll after something broke after a short time. And unless Jiusheng will still answer and make me a reasonable offer, I would choose a different manufacturer.

Scatterling
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My experience with the Jiusheng 148 B silicone

Post by Scatterling »

Thanks for your report, always important to also hear from cases when not everything went great. Hope your damage issues can be resolved somehow!
Beautylover wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:16 pmtwo heads: Mila and Rena
I'm not familiar with those head names for Jiusheng, can't find them on Rosemary's site either. Are your heads any of those listed here?

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Meschler »

Thats very sad to hear. If a manufacturer cares for their product there should be at least some After Sales Service. A Bad experience Like yours will harm their Sales more than a replacement body. At the Moment personally i would Stay away from any electronic devices since no manufacturer covers them with warranty. Its more or less experimentell tech at the moment, unfortunately….
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

jiusheng-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by jiusheng-doll »

Hi Beautylover,

Thanks for your postive reviews on the 148B doll body and Rena head.

Meanwhile, I appreciate you making us aware of your negative experience. About the damage, we have discussed with Rosemary. I believe they will contact you soon. Highly appreciate your patience.
Best Regards,
Emma

Email: jiusheng.emma@gmail.com / info@jiusheng-doll.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/jiusheng_doll
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jiushengdolls/
Discord Community: https://discord.gg/cMUZZKGkJd

🍍Stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.🍍

Flaneur123

Post by Flaneur123 »

Can you show us your doll and the damaged parts?
4Woods AI Doll Max Marina 2019 : viewtopic.php?f=41&t=148985

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

I have the 168cm version of this doll she’s tpe which I prefer. I’ve been with her like 10 times and I just love her. When I got her they had free articulated fingers promotion going on and they are really nice. If I was to tell Jiusheng what I would suggest to change, it would be put more space between the love holes, put the anal hole back more. I think this modification would prevent any possible ripping in that area, simply because there would be more material there. Just my 2¢. I take care of my girls I have 9 right now so it may not be an issue for me but I think it would instill confidence. She is very nice, great detail, just wow, I’m blessed to have her, no regrets buying her. The artist who sculpted her did a fantastic work. I can’t speak to the silicone I’m a hybrid guy. I have 1 silicone girl from somebody else.
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Beautylover
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Beautylover »

Scatterling wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:52 pm Thanks for your report, always important to also hear from cases when not everything went great. Hope your damage issues can be resolved somehow!
Beautylover wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:16 pmtwo heads: Mila and Rena
I'm not familiar with those head names for Jiusheng, can't find them on Rosemary's site either. Are your heads any of those listed here?
This is Mia
https://www.rosemarydoll.com/de/product ... -doll-mia/

But these fotos are a bit misleading. You can find some fotos in this forum that gives a better and more realistic impression.

This is Rena

https://www.rosemarydoll.com/de/product ... ll-rena-2/

But again, misleading because this is the ROS version. The version without ROS you can see in the head selection area.

jiusheng-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by jiusheng-doll »

Hi Beautylover,
If rosemary didn't contact you, please let me know. We have talked with them about your bad experience.

For other doll friends,
This is Rena head and Mia head without ROS.
Attachments
RENA.jpg
RENA.jpg (160.06 KiB) Viewed 735 times
MIA.jpg
MIA.jpg (136.67 KiB) Viewed 735 times
Best Regards,
Emma

Beautylover
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Beautylover »

jiusheng-doll wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:34 am Hi Beautylover,
If rosemary didn't contact you, please let me know. We have talked with them about your bad experience.
Hello Emma,

They contacted me and now we are looking for a solution. Thanks for helping me!

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

Beautylover wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:03 am
jiusheng-doll wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:34 am Hi Beautylover,
Hello Emma,

They contacted me and now we are looking for a solution. Thanks for helping me!
has this been resolved to your satisfaction? worrisome...
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
SE Doll 167E "Deidre" (coming soon)
#3 later this year

Beautylover
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Beautylover »

Finally some important updates:

After some back and forth Jiusheng made me an acceptable offer. They will now replace the body and I will just cover a part of the costs. As I said, it is an acceptable amount and since I even offered to do so in the beginning, I am ok with it.

I can say now that it was probably not really the fault of Jiusheng. There was a plastic ring inside the cup of the sucking device that should have been on the edge of the cup to protect the silicone. Somehow it came loose. I think it was not glued on correctly. But these devices are the same on all dolls and probably not produced by the doll manufactureres themself. So this could have happend to every doll and manufacturer and normally does not happen. It was just bad luck. I personally still think the dolls of Jiusheng are of good quality. And I would still buy from them. (I almost did, because Rosemery Doll made me an offer to get a different body with a huge discount. but that was only a second option next to the replacement body. So I couldn't have both. Otherwise I would have been tempted heavily to take it :D )

The reason for the cut I still dont know, maybe it was my fault, maybe not. but i can just glue it. I should have done that before it became so big.

On the other hand, customer service was not the best experience. Why was noone really interested in what happend to my doll at Jisuheng before I posted about it here on the forum? Why didn't I get an answer to the email I sent to jiusheng.emma@gmail.com? I would have preferred to talk directly to Jiusheng.
Also, in this situation it was very clear that the damage was not my fault and it happend already after one month. I don't want to know what happens if it is not so clear and it happens after three month.
Anyway, in the end I am happy with the outcome. And we know now that Jiusheng is at least interested in their reputation and willing to take some responsibility for their products. You just have to put some effort in it if you are in a similar situation.

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

Good to know. From my experience on TDF so far (since October) the emphasis is clearly on sales, and customer service only seems to come after a bit of push--sometimes quite a bit. The 12 hour time difference doesn't help, especially when you ask three questions about a problem and get only one answered.

I had a non-delivery issue that took two weeks to resolve through RD and another vendor, but I got a great resolution and my replacement was built and shipped as a priority. It should arrive Friday. That said, I really want to try out the JD 155F, just wished it wasn't so damn heavy (for me).
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
SE Doll 167E "Deidre" (coming soon)
#3 later this year

jiusheng-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by jiusheng-doll »

I believe quality problems are widely seen in the industry, how dealers and manufacturers solve is a trade off actually. Glad that we work it out. And thank you for your patience.
Best Regards,
Emma

INFORMATIONS