www.wmdolls.com

Finally got one, but I hate it!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
B-Jamin816
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Finally got one, but I hate it!

Post by B-Jamin816 »

IMG_0587.jpeg
IMG_0587.jpeg (262.01 KiB) Viewed 701 times
IMG_0557.jpeg
IMG_0557.jpeg (223.73 KiB) Viewed 701 times
This is usually how I have Erika when I’m sleeping next to her, I like feeling the weight of her on the blanket and I always cover her up with a blanket too

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

jeep2639 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:36 pm Well, the reason I was asking was because I didn't have her in bed with me (other than for sex, which is really "in-and-out," no pun intended...). She never stayed the night with me yet, because for that to happen, I would have to store my wife in a box for the night, and I'm not sure she will like that... But in just over a month, my wife will be traveling and I will have the house all to myself for two months, and I'm planning to have Emily in bed with me, and was wondering how do others sleep with their dolls...
Please don't Jeep, I suspect if you store your wife in a box for one single night you'd sleep with Emily for the rest of your life :lol:

Celtia likes me to spoon her:

IMG_20240111_101102.jpg
IMG_20240111_101102.jpg (2.19 MiB) Viewed 683 times

I pass my right arm under her neck and grab her left breast, and my left arm grab the right one. She rests her left hand over my thigh and sometimes grabs my left arm with her right one.

We're both pretty static sleepers, by the way, maybe this is not for everyone.
I'm a boring middle aged lonely man, maybe even an old perv, so what?

🤘🏻 For those about to dolls, we salute you! 🤘🏻

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Martinson Joe wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:20 pm
jeep2639 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:36 pm Well, the reason I was asking was because I didn't have her in bed with me (other than for sex, which is really "in-and-out," no pun intended...). She never stayed the night with me yet, because for that to happen, I would have to store my wife in a box for the night, and I'm not sure she will like that... But in just over a month, my wife will be traveling and I will have the house all to myself for two months, and I'm planning to have Emily in bed with me, and was wondering how do others sleep with their dolls...
Please don't Jeep, I suspect if you store your wife in a box for one single night you'd sleep with Emily for the rest of your life :lol:

Celtia likes me to spoon her:

IMG_20240111_101102.jpg

I pass my right arm under her neck and grab her left breast, and my left arm grab the right one. She rests her left hand over my thigh and sometimes grabs my left arm with her right one.

We're both pretty static sleepers, by the way, maybe this is not for everyone.
That's what I was thinking too. But I think I'm more of a dynamic sleeper... I guess I will just try different positions. I also want to keep her in a position in which, if I find myself "ready to go," I can go, even in the middle of the night... Wash her in the morning...

And good call about my wife. Although, the box seems comfortable. Emily never complained...
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

I guess I can start like this...
Attachments
N35_1558.JPG
N35_1558.JPG (5.93 MiB) Viewed 655 times

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Someone buy, someone not.
Someone like, someone hate.
People come, people go.
It's normal thing.
Just take it easy. Do what you want.
If dolls make you happy, just keep it.
If not, just let them go.
Even we are just a doll maker, we really want our dolls can bring something new or good feeling to everyone.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

The funny thing is that a year ago, I had no idea about the existence of sex dolls. That was about the time I agreed with my wife that I will look for something, well, artificial to help me meet my sexual needs within our marriage… I was amazed with what I found on Amazon. But imagine my shock when I found TDF… I made my $1,800 mistake with the first doll, but my second, Emily, exceeded my expectations of what a sex doll can do, and what I may feel toward her. But, the bottom line was said several times here already: we are all different, with different needs and different preference. Sex dolls are not for everyone.

INFORMATIONS