Valenti and experience with SDT

SexDollTorso is a manufacturer mainly focused on sex doll torso with an experienced, approachable, and open-minded team in the world. We pride ourselves in offering you high-quality sex doll torsos at great prices, unmatched customer support and ship worldwide including the US, EU, UK and CA etc. We hope you can enjoy the unprecedented sexual experience with your sex doll! If you want to know more, visit our website: www.sexdolltorso.com
zd9110
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Valenti and experience with SDT

Post by zd9110 »

Hello all!

I pulled trigger to purchase a Valenti doll two weeks ago. I have owned other dolls before, and I must say Valenti is up to my expectations. The shipping package is discreet and better than other brand that prints the doll image on the package. The doll itself feels amazing! The breasts are soft and the doll has great curvy lines on the abs and on the back. This is my favorite part of the doll. I mainly use the doll for cuddling while watching movies, and the size and weight of the doll is perfect for me!

Regarding experience with SDT, I had some small flaws on my doll caused by shipping. As we all are aware, some people working in logistics (UPS,FedEx, USPS) are quite rough unless there are giant “fragile” or “this way up” stickers on the box. SDT team is very speedy at researching the issues and communicate with me to resolve the issue. They are extremely proactive. Good job SDT team!

I would’ve definitely buy again from them!

SexDollTorso
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Valenti and experience with SDT

Post by SexDollTorso »

Hi zd9110,

Thank you for your review of Valenti here and for leaving a review with photos on our website! We are delighted that Valenti meets your expectations!

Thank you for liking our privacy packaging! We pay attention to protecting the privacy of our customers, and we understand that you may not want others to know what you ordered. All our packages are sealed and 100% careful. First of all, we will put your order into two transparent bags to seal and then put it into two very strong brown cardboard boxes to achieve genuine double packaging.

For TPE torsos, the horizontal lying position is better for preservation. Usually, the brown cardboard box of the SDT doll is printed with "fragile” and "this way up" on the side so transporters don't tip the package upside down. Below is the photo of our package box:

Unfortunately, the careless delivery driver didn't look at these icons at that time. The delivery driver placing your package box upside down during shipping caused the doll to be shipped face down. This is an incorrect placement posture:

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. We always do our best for our customers, and we really hope you enjoy your purchase. And we are gutted when we don't meet expectations! All of us at SDT would like to sincerely apologize for the experience you received. In light of your experience, we are making changes to ensure this never happens again. We will strengthen the training of packaging employees, and we are considering designing larger "fragile” and "this way up" icons for our package boxes in the future so that couriers can see them more easily.

We are glad to hear that you will buy our products again in the future. Your trust in our products means more to us! We hope to see you again soon!

If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to ensure your continued satisfaction with our products.:)

Best regards,
Helena
SDT Customer Service Team
Attachments
image7.jpg
image7.jpg (440.34 KiB) Viewed 1634 times
image6.jpg
image6.jpg (81.8 KiB) Viewed 1634 times
Sex Doll Torso official Website: https://www.sexdolltorso.com/
Reddit Community: https://www.reddit.com/r/sexdolltorso/
- We're proud to offer top-quality & authentic sex doll torso with memorable details for every collector.
- Free and fast shipping from our own large USA & EU warehouses.
- E-mail: info@sexdolltorso.com

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

zd9110 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:20 pmAs we all are aware, some people working in logistics (UPS,FedEx, USPS) are quite rough unless there are giant “fragile” or “this way up” stickers on the box.
Speaking from experience, when over half the boxes you see have warning labels on them, you stop seeing them after a while. :(

zd9110
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by zd9110 »

Gaijin wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:07 am
zd9110 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:20 pmAs we all are aware, some people working in logistics (UPS,FedEx, USPS) are quite rough unless there are giant “fragile” or “this way up” stickers on the box.
Speaking from experience, when over half the boxes you see have warning labels on them, you stop seeing them after a while. :(
Yep! Totally agree! I have noticed a lot of companies needing to place additional colored stickers in order to make the box stands out and emphasize on the “fragile” aspect. Or else, it’s just a regular box.

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

Was the box opened on delivery? I'm not sure based on the pictures above.

SexDollTorso
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SexDollTorso »

PartThree wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:04 pm Was the box opened on delivery? I'm not sure based on the pictures above.
Hi dear, the box was not opened on delivery. :)
- We're proud to offer top-quality & authentic sex doll torso with memorable details for every collector.

reilynn
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by reilynn »

The second doll I bought years ago, ups left it leaning up against the wall, upside down so on the neck (silicone full doll)

SexDollTorso
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SexDollTorso »

reilynn wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:38 am The second doll I bought years ago, ups left it leaning up against the wall, upside down so on the neck (silicone full doll)
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It's unfortunate to hear that you also had a similar issue with the delivery of your doll.

We've noted that despite clear "fragile" and "this way up" labels on our shipments, some UPS/Fedex delivery personnel seem to disregard these important instructions, placing the dolls in a precarious upside-down position. It's hard to believe that such negligence could come from employees of these well-established express companies. :|

We usually give our customers a real-time tracking link once their order is dispatched. This enables them to monitor their package's shipping status and prepare for its arrival. We strongly recommend that our customers utilize this feature, as it keeps them updated on their order's progress and allows them to retrieve their package upon delivery promptly.

Swift pick-up can significantly reduce the risk of the package being left in an inappropriate position for an extended period, which minimizes the chance of damage to the doll, especially to sensitive areas like the neck. We understand the value our customers place on these dolls, and we are constantly working on ways to ensure they reach you in the best possible condition.

Please rest assured that we are continuously working to improve our shipping practices and communicate the importance of proper handling to our courier partners.

By the way, we want to introduce you to our line of high-quality TPE sex doll torsos. While you have experience with silicone dolls, our TPE dolls offer a different appeal with their lifelike texture, attention to detail, and softness that many of our customers appreciate. Trying out one of our TPE dolls could offer a fresh and satisfying experience. If you're interested or have any questions about our products, please don't hesitate to contact us. :glou:

INFORMATIONS