sexyrealsexdolls.com

Chloé 65cm

Reviews on JM Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
neyia

Chloé 65cm

Post by neyia »

Hello,

Following my purchase of Chloé 65cm straight from JMDoll... receiving the box was my first surprise... it is absolutely not highlighted correctly in the photos, much prettier in real life, very supple, no skeleton in the upper part of his thigh or at least very thin so no hard feeling when using. However, for the same price, you can possibly find quite similar dolls which, in addition to that, have articulated and separate fingers as well as at the feet. If you're not necessarily looking for that, the doll remains truly magnificent and of very good quality. Another plus, which can be a minus depending on the use, the head is basically placed on the body, which So, to clean it, is really very practical but on the other hand, the head will not be interchangeable. Once again, the doll is already very beautiful with its original little face🫶🏻

Unfortunately I can't post photos because I'm new to the forum, but it's definitely worth it 💕

OOOOUI
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Chloé 65cm

Post by OOOOUI »

i agree with that !!!

OOOOUI
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Chloé 65cm

Post by OOOOUI »

neyia wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:09 pm Hello,

Following my purchase of Chloé 65cm straight from JMDoll... receiving the box was my first surprise... it is absolutely not highlighted correctly in the photos, much prettier in real life, very supple, no skeleton in the upper part of his thigh or at least very thin so no hard feeling when using. However, for the same price, you can possibly find quite similar dolls which, in addition to that, have articulated and separate fingers as well as at the feet. If you're not necessarily looking for that, the doll remains truly magnificent and of very good quality. Another plus, which can be a minus depending on the use, the head is basically placed on the body, which So, to clean it, is really very practical but on the other hand, the head will not be interchangeable. Once again, the doll is already very beautiful with its original little face🫶🏻

Unfortunately I can't post photos because I'm new to the forum, but it's definitely worth it 💕
Where do you buy your doll btw?

INFORMATIONS