Starpery.com

Recieved doll - there are multiple indentations all over the body

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Recieved doll - there are multiple indentations all over the body

Post by jeep2639 »

I wouldn't generalize this issue to all soft silicone dolls. I bought one from XTdoll. 163F. I chose every option that had "ultra soft" silicone (butt, breasts, vagina, thighs...). She has a foam core (she is 55lb at 163 with F-cups...). If you read her story, you will see what a terrible trip she had coming here. At some point, the box was opened. Probably at customs. Then, they got rid of all the protective foam. They couldn't get her back into the box, so they "tailored" (more like "butchered") a bigger box. Then, she probably fell out of the box, and the driver (or someone) pulled her with extra dirty hands and put her back in the box. No protective foam. On her stomach. When I took her out of the box, she had black, oily hand marks all over her. But no indentations. It took me two days to clean her up. And then she was perfect. And soft. I never left a mark or indentation on her when touching her, even aggressively. So, I wouldn't generalize that all dolls with soft silicone will be that susceptible. Check out the "Emily" thread in my signature block to see her pictures when she arrived. Go to page 11 to see what she looked like when she was shipped to me (factory photos), and go to page 24 to see how she arrived. Warning: images might be disturbing in page 24...
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

rsx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rsx »

jeep2639 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:23 pm I wouldn't generalize this issue to all soft silicone dolls. I bought one from XTdoll. 163F. I chose every option that had "ultra soft" silicone (butt, breasts, vagina, thighs...). She has a foam core (she is 55lb at 163 with F-cups...). If you read her story, you will see what a terrible trip she had coming here. At some point, the box was opened. Probably at customs. Then, they got rid of all the protective foam. They couldn't get her back into the box, so they "tailored" (more like "butchered") a bigger box. Then, she probably fell out of the box, and the driver (or someone) pulled her with extra dirty hands and put her back in the box. No protective foam. On her stomach. When I took her out of the box, she had black, oily hand marks all over her. But no indentations. It took me two days to clean her up. And then she was perfect. And soft. I never left a mark or indentation on her when touching her, even aggressively. So, I wouldn't generalize that all dolls with soft silicone will be that susceptible. Check out the "Emily" thread in my signature block to see her pictures when she arrived. Go to page 11 to see what she looked like when she was shipped to me (factory photos), and go to page 24 to see how she arrived. Warning: images might be disturbing in page 24...
Of course, I would never lump every doll in the same category. Some companies and vendors exist as a money grab, others actually care. No wonder Piper Doll was blacklisted off of here, here's what Mizuwali said. I use it once and both Sandro and him think I dragged it behind a truck for mile or two. The water drops are because I had to wash it, like you're supposed to do when you first receive it. I didn't have to grab her on account of any shower gel because I didn't use any - just mild hand soap in water with a microfiber while she sat on my lap. It's a small bathroom, the toilet is next to the shower - just put the lid down and sit. I'd be more than happy to send a picture of my bathroom, with the shower running, as a proof of concept to show that Mizuwali's assumptions are way off.

Yours sounds like a survivor, she's a keeper. This one is like the old adage of a new car losing value as soon as you drive it off the lot because the surface has visible bumps after only two uses. I can't get into it, her legs look like they aged 50 years in a week and all I got was excuses from dollstudio.
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 18-19-34 Re Order no. 453626.png
Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 18-19-34 Re Order no. 453626.png (41.17 KiB) Viewed 264 times

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

I’m sorry to hear that. I thought piper was a good brand. I’m sticking with XTdoll for my future dolls.

rsx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rsx »

jeep2639 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:20 pm I’m sorry to hear that. I thought piper was a good brand. I’m sticking with XTdoll for my future dolls.
No, they're not. Here's a sample of what it looks like. The indents, whatever normal use caused them, did not resolve.
Attachments
2024-04-23-19-06-04-536.jpg
2024-04-23-19-06-04-536.jpg (137.71 KiB) Viewed 258 times

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

jeep2639 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:23 pmI wouldn't generalize this issue to all soft silicone dolls. […]
Yes, you can because one can harm any doll - any type, any material, any doll maker - if your intent would be to demonstrate that she has flaws or imperfections.

What always matters most is the intent of the owner. Based on the linked thread, your individual intent was to salvage a girl many others wouldn't have touched with a 10ft pole anymore. You dedicated an incredible amount of energy and love to make her beautiful again. You were willing to work with what you got and make something of it.

The same energie and intent can be directed to do the opposite. One could even have received the best doll in the world, but with sufficient destructive energy you could break her in no time. Again - any doll, any material, any doll maker. It is the owners mindset which decides which route to take. If one wants to showcase that his doll has indentations, one would just have to force oneself to push hard enough into the material. Not with caring fingers, but with the intent to hurt. If one would want to prove that the skeleton is crap, one could break the skeleton within minutes. Any doll skeleton. There is nothing the vendor or doll maker can do about it.

In this case, the customer shared some of his purchasing history when waiting for this new doll (the one discussed here). According to what he told me, he already had two dolls from Zelex respectively AXB, one silicone and one TPE, and according to his judgment, both were bad and fell apart. To get replacements and/or compensation, he threatened the seller to "put this company down" and to give "negative reviews" everywhere dolls are discussed. That's what I mean by energy and mindset.

I don't know the other side of his story (the Zelex/AXB point of view), and there is always the possibility that someone is extraordinarily unlucky with his purchases. It's even remotely possible that someone is so unlucky that he gets three bad dolls in a row. But I believe that it is more likely that sex dolls are simply not the right hobby if all intent and energy is directed to demonstrate that all these dolls are flawed and that all the involved companies are bad.

Anyway, in this case the customer decided to gamble with the usual 50/50 odds and to file a Paypal dispute, asking for a full refund for his used sex doll. At this point, things are out of our hands and Paypal will make a decision on its own.

Sandro

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

Define? What is there to define? I am referring just to the oil that we are all supposed to and am using for our Dolls in general which is recommended to be used once and a while.
I´m referring to that kind of oil. It is not something Ultra edition magic kind of special oil or anything.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Dollstudio wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 am
jeep2639 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:23 pmI wouldn't generalize this issue to all soft silicone dolls. […]
Yes, you can because one can harm any doll - any type, any material, any doll maker - if your intent would be to demonstrate that she has flaws or imperfections.

What always matters most is the intent of the owner. Based on the linked thread, your individual intent was to salvage a girl many others wouldn't have touched with a 10ft pole anymore. You dedicated an incredible amount of energy and love to make her beautiful again. You were willing to work with what you got and make something of it.

The same energie and intent can be directed to do the opposite. One could even have received the best doll in the world, but with sufficient destructive energy you could break her in no time. Again - any doll, any material, any doll maker. It is the owners mindset which decides which route to take. If one wants to showcase that his doll has indentations, one would just have to force oneself to push hard enough into the material. Not with caring fingers, but with the intent to hurt. If one would want to prove that the skeleton is crap, one could break the skeleton within minutes. Any doll skeleton. There is nothing the vendor or doll maker can do about it.

In this case, the customer shared some of his purchasing history when waiting for this new doll (the one discussed here). According to what he told me, he already had two dolls from Zelex respectively AXB, one silicone and one TPE, and according to his judgment, both were bad and fell apart. To get replacements and/or compensation, he threatened the seller to "put this company down" and to give "negative reviews" everywhere dolls are discussed. That's what I mean by energy and mindset.

I don't know the other side of his story (the Zelex/AXB point of view), and there is always the possibility that someone is extraordinarily unlucky with his purchases. It's even remotely possible that someone is so unlucky that he gets three bad dolls in a row. But I believe that it is more likely that sex dolls are simply not the right hobby if all intent and energy is directed to demonstrate that all these dolls are flawed and that all the involved companies are bad.

Anyway, in this case the customer decided to gamble with the usual 50/50 odds and to file a Paypal dispute, asking for a full refund for his used sex doll. At this point, things are out of our hands and Paypal will make a decision on its own.

Sandro
By the way, I never told the vendor or the manufacturer that it was their fault. I just asked for help, and they gave it to me. I looked at Emily as a broken bird, and my intention was to make her whole again. Both the vendor and manufacturer worked with me. They did it again when a new feature broke. I’m not saying I’m right. I’m not saying this is how one should react. But that’s how I do.

rsx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rsx »

Attached is evidence that answers Mizuwali and DS's accusations that I bruised the doll while cleaning it. I didn't want to, but DS (and Mizuwali) are standing firm to say that I intended to damage this doll. This is my bathroom, the doll sat on my lap. It was cleaned with the shower, flipped over and repeated.

I can't address the Zelex/AXB issue with pictures because AXB is not on the approved list. I still have the messages we exchanged. I didn't receive three bad dolls in a row. The issue was over one doll's hinges. The short version is that they denied receiving any complaints but eventually confessed and ghosted anyway. The only way I can prove this is if the moderators make an exception.

I had to file a dispute because he doesn't accept returns, I was accused of breaking it and neither a replacement nor any resolution was offered. His reply is also attached.
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 15-36-52 Re Order no. 453626 - truly.psycho.logical@gmail.com - Gmail.png
Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 15-36-52 Re Order no. 453626 - truly.psycho.logical@gmail.com - Gmail.png (33.84 KiB) Viewed 153 times
Bathroom_cleaning_station_in_response_to_manufacturer_accusation.jpg
Bathroom_cleaning_station_in_response_to_manufacturer_accusation.jpg (190.34 KiB) Viewed 153 times
Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 15-39-32 Gmail - Re Order no. 453626-2.png
Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 15-39-32 Gmail - Re Order no. 453626-2.png (54.78 KiB) Viewed 153 times

rsx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rsx »

Zlamvam wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:12 pm Define? What is there to define? I am referring just to the oil that we are all supposed to and am using for our Dolls in general which is recommended to be used once and a while.
I´m referring to that kind of oil. It is not something Ultra edition magic kind of special oil or anything.
From this:

viewtopic.php?t=134065

Which oil are we all supposed to use for our dolls in general?
Dollstudio wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:25 am

Sandro
Right. If it makes you feel better, this is the first dispute I've ever filed on Paypal. I wasn't even familiar with how it worked, I had to call them and they walked me through it, explained how to upload evidence and how long to reasonably wait. Since we're all good friends here, throwing stones in glass houses, I thought I'd send these to you. You willing to open the books and show me your numbers, too?
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 16-36-33.png
Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 16-36-33.png (13.47 KiB) Viewed 133 times
Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 16-39-56.png
Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 16-39-56.png (17.08 KiB) Viewed 133 times
Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 16-40-58.png
Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 16-40-58.png (17.98 KiB) Viewed 133 times
Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 16-43-03 Seller Dashboard eBay.png
Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 16-43-03 Seller Dashboard eBay.png (69.71 KiB) Viewed 133 times

rsx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rsx »

His response to me and his statement on here about its physical properties are contradicting.
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 02-06-38.png
Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 02-06-38.png (61.96 KiB) Viewed 110 times
Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 01-54-03.png
Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 01-54-03.png (85.02 KiB) Viewed 110 times

INFORMATIONS