http://www.climax-doll.com/

CLM Ultra (silicone) nice work!!

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
carbohvdrates

Re: CLM Ultra (silicone) nice work!!

Post by carbohvdrates »

It's definitely CLM's "Black" skin color, which translates to a light to medium "Tan" or "Wheat" with red/pink undertones to most other manufacturers.
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

Jack Clinton
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Jack Clinton »

carbohvdrates wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:25 pm It's definitely CLM's "Black" skin color, which translates to a light to medium "Tan" or "Wheat" with red/pink undertones to most other manufacturers.
Good to know. Thank you!

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Jack Clinton wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:46 pm
ClimaxDoll wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:49 pm
Jack Clinton wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:28 pm
ClimaxDoll wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:58 pm This is a demonstration video of our Sola silicone head for hair transplantation, eyebrow transplantation, eyelash transplantation: https://www.redgifs.com/watch/rustyquickwittedzenaida
The outside of its head is made of slightly harder silicone material to ensure better hair fixation. The hardness of the tongue and teeth in the mouth and the function of the head remain unchanged and will not affect your use.
Very nice! A couple of questions if you don’t mind: What skin tone is the Sola head in the video? Is this custom makeup or default makeup? Thanks 😁
Of course, my friend. In the video, Sola’s skin color is black, and her makeup is Sola’s default makeup from the ❤️CLM Ultra❤️ series! If you need customized makeup, you can send us doll makeup photos before purchasing. We provide customized services.
Thank you for the response. Are you sure the skin tone is black??? It’s looks like it would be suntan. Also, I see 3 different types of the Sola head on the vendors website. Is the head in the video Sola 3?
Sorry for all the questions but I’m interested in ordering the same head from the video 😁
Yes, the skin color is black and the one in the video is the SiQ157 sola head from the ❤️CLM Ultra❤️ series. :glou:

INFORMATIONS