sexyrealsexdolls.com

Excellent Customer Service

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Just_Gander996
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Excellent Customer Service

Post by Just_Gander996 »

Hello,

I just wanted to share my story of the excellent customer service I received from Sexy Real Sex Dolls.
TLDR; Placed an order, got exactly what I ordered and received and an extra head for the trouble.

So I've been looking at an SE doll that they refer to as Samantha F. or "Elsa". This is one of the dolls that they keep "in stock" in the US on some websites. I finally decided to order it one day, but the website I checked had actually ran out of stock. I looked around on other sites that keep the doll in stock until I decided to order from Sexy Real Sex Dolls. Really the reason why I ordered it from them is because they had the cheapest price.

So I placed the order and shortly afterwards I got an email that verified that the order I placed was correct.
Later that night though, I received another email that the doll I ordered was no longer in stock. They gave me two options:
A. Choose a different in stock doll
B. They had another SE doll with the same body, so they would send me that and they would have the Elf head produced in China and then send me the head later.

I chose option B, and two days later received the doll (looks like it was shipped from California). The doll I received is called Kiko A. or "Layla". The first thing I did after opening the box, was checking to see if the doll I received was a genuine SE doll. The doll came with a code that I input onto the SE Doll website, and it came out good! It even told me I got head #010 which I used to identify which doll I had received.

Anyways, after about a week i started to get nervous, so I emailed the vendor again and they replied that they would let me know when the Elf head shipped. Funnily enough, that same night I got notification from UPS that I had a package arriving the next day, and it was the head!

I connected the head to the body to make sure that the skin tones matched and all that, and it looks great.

In the end I got really lucky, I pretty much got a free head with my order.
My only minor complaint is that I got shipment notifications from UPS, but never really got one from the vendor themselves. It turns out that the head had been in transit for about a week already shipping from China, but the vendor never told me it shipped.

I think overall it took around 2 days to get the doll, and a little over a week to get the head, so it was a really fast process. It's been a really good experience and I do recommend ordering from Sexy Real Sex Dolls.

INFORMATIONS