betterlovedoll.com

Fantasy Otherworld League

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Fantasy Otherworld League

Post by RevJack »

Yeah, the little fairies were part of Halloween. Did a whole magical Forrest thing with about 30 12-inch fairies, 3 3-foot fries, a my 100cm 'Bubbles' dressed as a fairy, the 160cm faun, a 5 foot mannequin fairy, and a full sized centaur.
Add to that a yard full of two foot tall light up mushrooms and gnomes, and you have pretty good magical Forrest.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Its so unbelievably cool to see everyone's creations.

Rev, your Faun creation is amazing. I know that it's so satisfying to make something from your desires into a real creation to have and to do.
Beautiful work. The magical forest setup sounds really cool. If I ever get to my next house, I think I'm going all out and make my bedroom into a complete movie set.

Agent, You put together one of the most drooled over drow. The color, the wig, the persona. She is amazing. Those eyes in the sword pic show that spark that exists in some dolls and is unexplainable.

Everyone's creations included. You guys really have brought a great deal of style to this thread.

So yes, the dungeon scene could have used some cropping. I tried, but it took out some of the size I wanted to convey. Tried to photoshop out the grass but wanted to make this entirely real, no cgi or digital trickery. Wish I had more time on that shoot, but my nosey neighbors were sticking the faces in the fence to see what the weird man next to them was doing. At one point a huge ladder over the wall of the scene, which was the barbeque patio I made earlier.

I have so many ideas that I might not get to. Or ever get to order...
The Bride of Frankenstein (Rev, did you try a curved needle for the stiches on Sally? go deeper, slowly and with a thicker thread, I will try this technique unless you say it didn't work).
The Invisible woman, more of a sculpture than a doll, but could be really cool. White bandages with spaces in-between, inferring the shape of a woman and her face.
Wonder Woman, love the AI metallic costumes that are way more sexy than the original. Yeah, I know, I know.
Several Full size Monster High dolls with my spin on them.
Lady Death. A titanium white doll, white eyes and hair. I know it would get dirty quickly, but it would be so cool.

Anyway, I know I get expositional, I'm just amazed at the benefit of dolls just as much as the creativity of ordering, choosing the outfits to even the modifications.
This was a video I stumbled upon. Almost word for word, this was my explanation to my son. Especially Wilson and also the childhood toys that comforted us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fZK6rNV7p4&t=7s

BTW, if you're one of the extreme lucky ones to have a human partner as well as a companion doll(s), tell your companions everyday how lucky you are.
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

RevJack wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:25 am Life sized and completely fuckable.
Wow! That's amazing, she could have come straight out of a fantasy film or ancient myth/legend 8O

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

RevJack wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:31 am Yeah, the little fairies were part of Halloween. Did a whole magical Forrest thing with about 30 12-inch fairies, 3 3-foot fries, a my 100cm 'Bubbles' dressed as a fairy, the 160cm faun, a 5 foot mannequin fairy, and a full sized centaur.
Add to that a yard full of two foot tall light up mushrooms and gnomes, and you have pretty good magical Forrest.
That sounds awesome! Do you have any pictures of that setup?

MX-V wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:44 am Agent, You put together one of the most drooled over drow. The color, the wig, the persona. She is amazing. Those eyes in the sword pic show that spark that exists in some dolls and is unexplainable.
Thank you! She's my pride and joy! :mrgreen: The sword picture in question:

Arachne in You Know What You Did.jpg
Arachne in You Know What You Did.jpg (4.5 MiB) Viewed 299 times

This is part of why I love photo contests. Even if I thought to do this exact pose I doubt that I would have thought to take it at this angle if it wasn't for the specific prompt of "Dynamic Portrait - Eyes". Her eyes are hard to capture, they're set back in her skull a fair bit and the purple quickly turns to black in the shadow. I love it when I'm able to capture them well!

MX-V wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:44 am So yes, the dungeon scene could have used some cropping. I tried, but it took out some of the size I wanted to convey. Tried to photoshop out the grass but wanted to make this entirely real, no cgi or digital trickery. Wish I had more time on that shoot, but my nosey neighbors were sticking the faces in the fence to see what the weird man next to them was doing. At one point a huge ladder over the wall of the scene, which was the barbeque patio I made earlier.
Heh. I'd be peeking too! Even though the grass gives it away and you specifically mentioned that there was a trick at play I still looked at the photo for a moment before I caught on to what was really happening. If you hadn't said anything I probably wouldn't have noticed! It's a really good photo.

I said I might follow up with more photos from this set. I don't always have time to change Arachne through the week so this is her outfit this week!

Photo_1713841478916.jpg
Photo_1713841478916.jpg (2.63 MiB) Viewed 299 times
Photo_1713843755178.jpg
Photo_1713843755178.jpg (5.38 MiB) Viewed 299 times
Photo_1713842556095.jpg
Photo_1713842556095.jpg (4.85 MiB) Viewed 299 times
Photo_1713843268038.jpg
Photo_1713843268038.jpg (8.1 MiB) Viewed 299 times
Photo_1713842555281.jpg
Photo_1713842555281.jpg (8.79 MiB) Viewed 299 times
Photo_1713842554257.jpg
Photo_1713842554257.jpg (8.73 MiB) Viewed 299 times

I hope you didn't strain your eyes. That's hose and a skort! 8)
Image Proud servant of Arachne Baenre, the drow elf.

Follow us on Twitter!

The Adventures of Arachne Baenre (Story thread)
Arachne the Domesticated Drow (Non-Story thread)
The True North Clan (Mini thread)
0013 Modifying and Maker thread

Just_Gander996
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Just_Gander996 »

Man 145 pounds? And here I am struggling with my 60 pound dolls. 8O

Cool dolls though, your work is definitely unique and creative.

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Wait, did I miss something? Who's got a hundred and forty-five pound doll?
That's insane.
I've read that some of the male dolls are a hundred and 25 lb, and I just don't understand how any manufacturer or vendor would expect anyone to be able to lift that.

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

And Agent,
The hose with the black toes is my favorite. She looks incredible. If they have the black seam in the back then all I have to say is, oh my.

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

muesky6969 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:15 pm I am glad to see how great your cyborg project turned out. She is awesome!

As for Agares, thanks! I think he is pretty awesome. If you think that is a lot of hair punching your should see my first doll Xiel. He has a full chest of hair with a trail down to his groin. I also punched in his eyebrows and eventually he will get a full goatee.
To learn how to punch hair I watched hours of videos on Youtube on hair punching on those creepy reborn dolls. You know the ones that look like real babies.. Those things freak me smooth out.. But there are a couple of ladies who punch hair professionally and I learned a whole lot. To do it right it takes a lot of time but the effort is so worth it.

So E'agle is the name for the doll I just ordered. I ordered him from Rosemary Dolls, and they have been great. Qita does not charge for custom colors, FYI. To be honest though I am a bit nervous because the model I got is one of the tallest and heaviest dolls made. He is almost 5'10" and weighs about 145lbs. But like I said he is going straight from the box onto the operating table to get gutted and restuffed.

Here is the picture of the model I ordered. I can't wait until I can post pictures of him in his dark red glory..
I found this on the first page of this thread in reference to a male doll. If that's as far as you read, Just_Gander, keep reading! This thread only gets better and better!

Thanks MX! They are seamless but they're still the best hose I've found for Arachne. Small black sheer hose at a reasonable price is hard to get! This set has some imperfections but I bought a few. I get what you mean about the seam. I don't understand it, but there is just something about it, isn't there?

Follow us on Twitter!

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Okay another thing.
Twilek head was a failure.

But a fun thing was I found an AI filter and the effects on one of the pictures is inspiring a better set of armor. Love the details it put in.
20240424_092650.png
20240424_092650.png (828.43 KiB) Viewed 251 times
20240311_090012.jpg
20240311_090012.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 251 times
20240424_092141.png
20240424_092141.png (766.36 KiB) Viewed 251 times
20240414_205603.jpg
20240414_205603.jpg (711.83 KiB) Viewed 251 times

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Yes I know, I started this thread a while back. Even made a cameo in the first set of pictures.

I forgot many of the things that were on here. I forgot that Muesky had a doll so heavy.

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Wildling Body Arrived!

Wildling 2.jpg
Wildling 2.jpg (3.96 MiB) Viewed 190 times

Now this project can really start moving forward… in line at least!

So many projects… lol. I’m planning on stopping at the fabric store today to look for some fur for her… or something. There is a vendor online who supplies puppet makers. I’ve bought lamb’s wool “hair” from him before. It’s likely I will do that for her, but it’s worth a look locally first. I’m also considering making a wired tail for her. Time will tell…

I’m pretty pleased with the new “Dark Skinned” body color from Phicen! It’s a lovely dark chocolate black/brown and looks very “human” to my eyes. TBLeague has released a whole series of Egyptian Gods and Goddesses sets, and the bodies from those sets are more black, and do not look “human-toned” in my opinion.

Here’s a comparison pic between my Wildling’s new body and the body from the “Bastet” set…

Dark Flesh.jpg
Dark Flesh.jpg (815.17 KiB) Viewed 190 times

You might also note that the new body has no nipples!

I read something from a set-breaker I shop with that Phicen is not putting any sex parts on their new bodies. I own several S40 bodies in pale color, and they all have nipples, so I was surprised to see none on this new body color.

I guess I’ll just have to get creative… 😜

Thanks for all the great feedback friends!

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

I've always had faith in this project, SF, but it's already looking better than I imagined! That HS plus the dark body plus the Bastet claws is going to be amazing!

Follow us on Twitter!

suppy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by suppy »

I messed around with Ai a bit awhile back,tried a bunch of free trails with some pics from this build.
It was alright but couldn't find any that came close to what i wanted,which is manipulating pics instead of making new ones,mostly background
Anyone know what is the latest and greatest Ai programs?
I remember it had trouble with anything spicy/nudity, there has got to be some that are more adult orientated..
Cheers!
Attachments
DM1.jpg
DM1.jpg (175.19 KiB) Viewed 162 times
DM - Copy.jpg
DM - Copy.jpg (188.08 KiB) Viewed 162 times
Dolly/Holly YL157E
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=142620

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Ai programs that I've used are discarded as soon as they want money. Sorry, I never got the names. Usually, whatever Google presents first.

So here's the first pics of something new.
My T'ai .jpg
My T'ai .jpg (1016.2 KiB) Viewed 82 times
My T'ai  2.jpg
My T'ai 2.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 82 times
Glow in the dark skull included...

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

Lovely jungle girl! With her staff I'm not sure if she's friendly or not, but I'm willing to risk it.

Recent Arachne photos. I'm still really loving this skirt and hose combo.

Photo_1714439325686.jpg
Photo_1714439325686.jpg (11.73 MiB) Viewed 75 times
Photo_1714439324540.jpg
Photo_1714439324540.jpg (11.56 MiB) Viewed 75 times

Follow us on Twitter!

INFORMATIONS