sexyrealsexdolls.com

New Toy GIGANTIC TIDDY BEDGE PRINCESS SIZE on SALE Special Offers

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
TiddyHelper
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

New Toy GIGANTIC TIDDY BEDGE PRINCESS SIZE on SALE Special Offers

Post by TiddyHelper »

EXTRA WOBBLES GIGANTIC TIDDY BEDGE PRINCESS SIZE :oops: - The Largest, Most Heavenly Wobbling Breast Toy
Special Offers
106LB/48KG - The Most Gigantic, Heavenly Jiggling Breast Toy

This is the GIGANTIC TIDDY BEDGE PRINCESS SIZE Edition, made to be extra soft as a pillow and for groping, extra jiggly and wobbly, great for titfucking

ClotheMeBabe
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: New Toy GIGANTIC TIDDY BEDGE PRINCESS SIZE on SALE Special Offers

Post by ClotheMeBabe »

I saw this a few days ago and was excited. I own the bottom half of tiddyshops products 😅 I figured this would complement each other. Idk if I read the rumor back in November where tiddyshop will try to make a customizable (what I’m calling) build-a-doll selection. Choose the size of pretty much anything from bust to hip and seeing the far ends of these toys I can definitely imagine what it would be like to have a doll to have these gigantic assets. I’d be super happy with a 5’ big booty and breast torso doll so big that you might as well strap a saddle to her back and settle the west. No seriously, have you seen what LN is working with, 110cm doll; recently I’ve been in love with the idea of feeling smaller and toys like this definitely help.
Back to the related topic, what does sleeping with this look like? I mean, the 33lb version sells a pillow cover and was kind of waiting to see a pillow cover version of this. Will you have a pillow cover for this massive breast? More importantly, do you think it would serve as a pillow or you’d think it be a little difficult to squeeze head between those things?
The market I wish would shift towards bigger proportions just like this. I know cost, shipping, physical pour/tear limitations and possibly demand is probably what might not sell as well but let me imagine will ya.
P.s. I am planning on getting Vanessa towards the end of the year but would like to see a race to the different gigantic doll options I’d hope to have by then. Do you think it’s possible to ask for custom doll using these breast from you if I asked for it? Do you guys do custom requests? More interestingly, how big is too big 🤔🤔🤔

INFORMATIONS