www.dolls.co

WELCOME TO DOLLS & CO. ❤️

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
cynical_optimist
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: WELCOME TO DOLLS & CO. ❤️

Post by cynical_optimist »

Soooooo,

It's the middle of April and I've got 2 grand burning a hole in my pocket. I mean, I'm struggling to wait so I can support your relaunch (and get that sweet 25% discount), but the dolls are CALLING me! Any estimate on an opening day yet?
Aubry - WM 56 head / Starpery 161H body
Noxie - WM 335 head / WM 150M body

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

DOLLS AND CO wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:48 am

Hello everyone!

We are excited to share some special news with you. 😊

Any updates?

This waiting for a website build is taking as long as construction on a new building lol
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

cynical_optimist wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:53 pm Soooooo,

It's the middle of April and I've got 2 grand burning a hole in my pocket. I mean, I'm struggling to wait so I can support your relaunch (and get that sweet 25% discount), but the dolls are CALLING me! Any estimate on an opening day yet?
Hi cynical_optimist! :)

I wish you can understand how extremely thankful we are with your amazing support with us and our rebrand!
Please feel free to shop with other awesome vendors if the anticipation struggles are too much! haha
We understand our customers and we truly feel so bad having you guys keep on waiting for our store to open!
All of our data was wiped, so having to put together the past 7 years all together again as fast as possible is so much work.

I am not sure if you have taken a look at our website's main page right now, but we do actually offer sales service even with the website construction!
If you find any doll you are interested in elsewhere, please feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to create a custom doll order for you.
We can send you an order confirmation and a payment invoice via email to make your purchase as seamless as possible even during the development of our store.

Now the good news! We are deciding to do a Soft Launch!
Instead of having to wait for much longer for our Official Store. We plan on releasing a "beta" version of our store, which is why we are calling it a soft launch.
It will have all products available for customers like you, to shop around! But it won't have all of the "pretty" features, designs, filters, functionality, etc. as in our Official Store Launch, which is what we have originally planned to release. But with the actual timeframe with our team, developers, designers, etc. We did not want to continue to push the opening date any longer anymore for our customers.

I don't want to announce an estimated opening date for the soft launch (because i am tired of seeing my own posts from months ago stating many different estimated dates :oops:), but if you don't mind, I would give an estimate of 3 weeks or sooner! Fingers crossed! :oops:
If you are subscribed to our emails, you will be notified of our Soft Launch opening! :)
DOLLS & CO.
The Home of All Sex Dolls

Shop Now & Find Your Perfect Doll: www.dolls.co
Contact Us: support@dolls.co

DOLLS AND CO
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DOLLS AND CO »

UpperLower wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:09 pm
DOLLS AND CO wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:48 am

Hello everyone!

We are excited to share some special news with you. 😊

Any updates?

This waiting for a website build is taking as long as construction on a new building lol

Hi UpperLower! :)

Thank you so much as well for your support with us over these years! I couldn't agree with you more on that! We did not expect it to take this long at all. We are literally working every single day, all day on it.
Once we are back on our feet with our official store opening, even with our soft opening, we are so ready to provide the best of the best to our customers!
Please see the message I had sent above to cynical_optimist for more information on our new soft launch and estimated opening. :)
DOLLS & CO.
The Home of All Sex Dolls

Shop Now & Find Your Perfect Doll: www.dolls.co
Contact Us: support@dolls.co

cynical_optimist
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cynical_optimist »

DOLLS AND CO wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:54 pm
Hi cynical_optimist! :)

I wish you can understand how extremely thankful we are with your amazing support with us and our rebrand!
Please feel free to shop with other awesome vendors if the anticipation struggles are too much! haha
We understand our customers and we truly feel so bad having you guys keep on waiting for our store to open!
All of our data was wiped, so having to put together the past 7 years all together again as fast as possible is so much work.

I am not sure if you have taken a look at our website's main page right now, but we do actually offer sales service even with the website construction!
If you find any doll you are interested in elsewhere, please feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to create a custom doll order for you.
We can send you an order confirmation and a payment invoice via email to make your purchase as seamless as possible even during the development of our store.

Now the good news! We are deciding to do a Soft Launch!
Instead of having to wait for much longer for our Official Store. We plan on releasing a "beta" version of our store, which is why we are calling it a soft launch.
It will have all products available for customers like you, to shop around! But it won't have all of the "pretty" features, designs, filters, functionality, etc. as in our Official Store Launch, which is what we have originally planned to release. But with the actual timeframe with our team, developers, designers, etc. We did not want to continue to push the opening date any longer anymore for our customers.

I don't want to announce an estimated opening date for the soft launch (because i am tired of seeing my own posts from months ago stating many different estimated dates :oops:), but if you don't mind, I would give an estimate of 3 weeks or sooner! Fingers crossed! :oops:
If you are subscribed to our emails, you will be notified of our Soft Launch opening! :)
I've dealt with data loss before (not 7 years worth though, yikes!) so I totally get that having to rebuild everything from scratch takes a considerable amount of time and effort. I appreciate that you would recommend some of the other vendors on TDF, but I got my dream doll at such a great price from you guys and your customer service was excellent, and that makes me a loyal customer. I like to reward merchants who do right by me, so you've got first dibs to my money whenever I'm in the market for a new doll. I can wait the three weeks for your soft launch, I'm happy you guys are reopening at all. Would've been a shame for this to take you out as a company.
Aubry - WM 56 head / Starpery 161H body
Noxie - WM 335 head / WM 150M body

INFORMATIONS