kimberdoll.com

I don’t understand bra sizes, which one?

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: I don’t understand bra sizes, which one?

Post by Davey2469 »

jeep2639 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:53 pm
Zlamvam wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:55 pm K, clicked the link. Got the Calculator to go to. Seems like it is not supported? Not sure I understand, Is my mesaurements too small??
Those measurements is the corect one, I know. What am I supposed to do?
Pls help.

EDIT: Ok, so it could be good in my case to buy one that is the most fitting overall the size but make sure it is a bra with a tightening clip??
I´m confused.
The problem is that to save weight and material, the underbra (the band) circumference is not realistic. So, you take a bra that has the right bust size, and the band will not be tight… it is what it is… my solution: you buy a bra and then another one, and another one, until you find the right size… buy on SHEIN or something like that and you don’t spend too much money on that trial and error.
There is a “band reducer” that clips on farther then the clips on the bra making it even smaller. Yes Zlamvam she is too small to find anything what will fit. You are going to have to learn to sew OMG!. It’s not that difficult tho. The smallest bands I have found is 28 which translates to 65 in EU standards I believe and even that will be loose. Get the cup size that fits and go from there.
Lalya 170cm C S39 Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
Laura 167cm F S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft ITSRS

Darla 159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Davey2469 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:33 pm
jeep2639 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:53 pm
Zlamvam wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:55 pm K, clicked the link. Got the Calculator to go to. Seems like it is not supported? Not sure I understand, Is my mesaurements too small??
Those measurements is the corect one, I know. What am I supposed to do?
Pls help.

EDIT: Ok, so it could be good in my case to buy one that is the most fitting overall the size but make sure it is a bra with a tightening clip??
I´m confused.
The problem is that to save weight and material, the underbra (the band) circumference is not realistic. So, you take a bra that has the right bust size, and the band will not be tight… it is what it is… my solution: you buy a bra and then another one, and another one, until you find the right size… buy on SHEIN or something like that and you don’t spend too much money on that trial and error.
There is a “band reducer” that clips on farther then the clips on the bra making it even smaller. Yes Zlamvam she is too small to find anything what will fit. You are going to have to learn to sew OMG!. It’s not that difficult tho. The smallest bands I have found is 28 which translates to 65 in EU standards I believe and even that will be loose. Get the cup size that fits and go from there.
The other thing is that even if you can get a size 65 (or 60...), you will likely not find the cup size. So, I'm with Davey, start with the cup and work from there.
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

Yes, indeed that is true. It is very easy to just go back and have them replaced. Yeah, for women, yes.

INFORMATIONS