www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech 164 cm Silicone REVIEW with PHOTOS+++ !!

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Fenrir

Re: Irontech 164 cm Silicone REVIEW with PHOTOS+++ !!

Post by Fenrir »

What head are in these photos? (see attached photo)
They look like S13 Celine?
Also, are the heads hard or soft?
Sorry about modifying your photo, but it was just easier to do this than quote your entire post.
Thanks.
Attachments
003b.jpg
003b.jpg (555.2 KiB) Viewed 1570 times

JuiceDoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by JuiceDoll »

The details are so well done! Very realistic. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Look forward to my doll even more.

BrownThunder000
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by BrownThunder000 »

That ASV module you're having trouble with is removable.
I removed it today and took a couple photographs. I also reached out to service@irontechdoll.com to see if they can provide me with their upgraded ASV module. I hope it is compatible with the original body that housed the faulty v1 ASV module. With the Module removed, I have taken the liberty of ordering an insert I believe will be compatible, but I am waiting to hear back from ITD's service department on whether here is a part available that's compatible and available for me to purchase and snug into my doll
Attachments
20231220_165936.jpg
20231220_165936.jpg (2.86 MiB) Viewed 942 times
20231220_165845.jpg
20231220_165845.jpg (3.11 MiB) Viewed 942 times
20231220_165832.jpg
20231220_165832.jpg (4.84 MiB) Viewed 942 times
20231220_165826.jpg
20231220_165826.jpg (3.27 MiB) Viewed 942 times

Anonymous_Dinosaurio
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Anonymous_Dinosaurio »

Thank you for the informative review, I've been looking at this doll for a while. It's interesting to see how much different the in person photos are to the ones in the advertisments.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Thank you for the detailed review, it's very insightful and we always love hearing about the community's experiences 🙏
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Stu72
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Stu72 »

Great review, very helpful!

Kittypiper
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kittypiper »

gusdoll wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:24 am
freiheit1991 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:57 am Hello!

I saw you mentioned the gel buttocks was not great. What about gel breast? I noticed my TPE doll with gel breast is getting her breast flattened on top of it.

And what about the options they offer with soft vagina and soft skin?
Would that be worth it? Or would it be better to ignore it and just go with regular silicone?

Thank you
Hello how are you?
The gel buttocks feel good, but the problem is that they are poorly integrated with the rest of the leg. The area of ​​the leg that follows down is too hard. It is one of the weak points of this silicone model. It takes away a lot of naturalness and realism. The location of the pleasure holes is moved downwards which also takes away from realism and ease of use. Its a doll made for photography, for visual pleasure, to play with clothes, etc . For sex is bad... not suitable.

My recommendation would be that everything you can ask for softer... yes.. SOFT PLEASE .... skin.. touch.. feel.. vagina interior.. etc.!!!.. (remember that buttocks are poorly integrated) . The gel breasts are excellent... I would think there is not much more to improve there. As for the vagina, don't even think about ordering the vagina sucker because you'll end up wasting a lot of money.

At least in my experience with this Irontech doll... everything feels hard, especially the legs... they are incredibly hard to the point that they are even annoying. They are too big and I repeat... the holes are not well placed which takes away from sexual realism and sometimes visual realism as well. anyway... I have to admit that silicone requires almost no maintenance....

Neck integration with body is... bad.. really bad...

The truth is that I would tell you that to buy an Irontech doll you should wait a little longer. The location and realism of use of the holes is a big problem that this company has. If you compare it with the location of the holes in other dolls like STARPERY or similar, you realize that they are a generation behind in that aspect and I don't know why they don't progress. The big problem is in the anal opening and the entry angles, which for me and many other people are really important.

If i were you... and after my experience.. i would buy PIPER DOLL Ariel Silicone 150 cm. The last model that is a little slim and with implanted hair. The design of Ariel is superb!! i have the TPE 100 cm model and it feels more real and holes are better placed than this irontech 164 silicone.. and there is something that change the hole experience... SEAMLESSS NECK DESIGN !!! For me is the way to go for every other brand.
If you want to continue with TPE.. the new models AMBER or KRYSTAL................ mizuwali is the master of doll creation and design !!

Good luck !!
bye
I would also recommend Piper silicone. LHP is perfect and silicone is soft. Not very durable, tearing will happen but the doll is still very good for sex. It's a safe choice. It might not be the best doll in the market but at least it gives value for money. Curvy butts, seamless neck, soft skin, good for sex etc.. Next i'm going to try TaYu myself. I hope it's not just a very expensive tryout :) It's lot easier to buy doll for photography but if you want both sex and photos it's difficult.

Project_2501
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Project_2501 »

Great detailed post. I can see I'm not the only one thinking the gel butts aren't there yet. For sex that was the most looked after part and well, not much I can do about it now. Outside of smaller toys, I haven't seen a doll that gives it the right feel but I'm limited to videos and not in-person test.

INFORMATIONS