Starpery.com

Huge dent on breasts, seeking help and advice!

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Huge dent on breasts, seeking help and advice!

Post by ondsdoll »

RevJack wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:05 am
ondsdoll wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:17 pm What gel is used to fill TPE breasts?
From the factory it is a super soft TPE formulation. TPE gel breasts are not injected by the factory, the Ball-shaped TPE gel is inserted from an opening on the outer margin of the breast. That opening is then heat sealed and smoothed at the factory.

That super soft TPE can degrade over time, causing TPE gel breasts to appear to "deflate".

Reverend Jack

Gel filled TPE dolls start their life as hollow breasted Dolls. The hollow is either sealed, or filled with a gel ball and sealed.
What gel or fluid can be used to fill a sagging breast without damaging the TPE?

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

I typically reduce breast size, so I have never personally injected a gel into a breast. Historically the first success reported was clear aloe sunburn gel. Since then, in the maintenance forum, someone found an inert gel powder that he mixed with distilled water to form the perfect gel. He mixed it in the syringe, and injected it before it jelled up.
Seagull is an archivist, he may have the link indexed. But I know it's here on the forum if you search for it.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

ondsdoll wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:17 pm What gel is used to fill TPE breasts?
Just use aloe gel to fill them. I did this to both silicone and TPE dolls using the same gel Mishka uses in his video.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

INFORMATIONS