elsababe.com

Question for ElsaBabe Manufacturer - Custom Body Features On Orders

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
theplaket
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Question for ElsaBabe Manufacturer - Custom Body Features On Orders

Post by theplaket »

Hello,

I would like to ask Elsababe some questions about if I can have certain features implemented into a new doll order I wish to make. Specifically, the model I am seeking is another of the same I ordered before:

Brand: Elsababe
Model: 125cm Ijuin Maki (RAD010)

What I would like to ask is if Elsababe offers the ability to slightly modify some of the body features. When I received my first RAD010 Ijuin Maki, I later found a few areas I wished were able to be slightly different. Here are some things I'd like to ask if they can do:

1.) Are they able to make the vaginal area's labia majora more large and puffy with less lips? For example, like Kenzie Reeves:

-->Image Removed Rule 1<--
-->ImageRemoved Rule 1<--

2.) Are they able to make areolas larger than 6cm? (their max offering)
3.) Are they able to do a suntan body painting (specifically on the Wheat skin type)? (Tanlines, bikini tan, etc.)
4.) Are they able to do alternative eyebrows? (Can they use an anime character picture reference that I provide?)
5.) Is it possible to have the breasts's nipple very puffy? ( Like this )

-->ImageRemoved Rule 1<--

If by chance all of the above is possible I will gladly pay an upcharge for the requested features and order right away!
Last edited by Swan on Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Rule 1 Humans showing real or manufactured sexual organs are prohibited on TDF. Humans may only appear if clothed.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Question for ElsaBabe Manufacturer - Custom Body Features On Orders

Post by Gaijin »

While I'm not an official rep for the company, I did order a custom doll from them in February.

The body painting and eyebrows are likely possible. It's just paint, and doesn't require a new mold for the body. Anything requiring physical alterations to the body of the doll, even external bits like nipples and labia, may be a lot more work. I suspect the latter two may not be possible, but the Elsa Babe reps will know more than I do on this.

theplaket
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by theplaket »

Thanks for taking the time to answer, your perspective is still appreciated even if it isn't official it's great insight. If Elsababe is unable to modify the physical model of the body I have decided to go with another doll manufacturer who has nailed the body how I would like it which includes the puffy vagina I want.

https://dollto-china.com/xy-tpe-sex-dol ... riley.html

Ultimately the goal is to use Elsababe's RAD010 148cm head colored to match the skin tone of this doll which will be tan, and then I will be satisfied with my ultimate fantasy. They appear to both use the same m16 screw so that is wonderful. I will pay for custom skin tone and makeup on my Elsababe head to match this if they are unable to do the body with a puffy vagina. The nipples I can probably do myself.

Naem
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Naem »

1.)As far as I know, they are developing what you want.
2.)Yes, they can
3.)sure, they have three skin color for free, white skin default skin and wheat skin color(viewtopic.php?t=171696&sid=7884a4e8be65 ... 027afa7f16)
4.)sure, but it's only for some old styles are available(RAD001~RAD005,AHR001),The new styles have molded protrusions already made at the eyebrow area, so the shape cannot be altered. However, if you just want to add something to the existing eyebrows, that can be done.
5.)You can check their offical twitter (https://twitter.com/ElsaBabeDoll) ,they also publish on E-hentai(keyword: Elsa babe)
While I'm not an official representative, if you have more detailed questions, PM me or add me on Discord(.coolll).

chippyminton

Post by chippyminton »

Why not just contact Elsababe and ask them?

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Harry »

chippyminton wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:33 am Why not just contact Elsababe and ask them?
Contact us with any questions~

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

theplaket wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:08 am Hello,

I would like to ask Elsababe some questions about if I can have certain features implemented into a new doll order I wish to make. Specifically, the model I am seeking is another of the same I ordered before:

Brand: Elsababe
Model: 125cm Ijuin Maki (RAD010)

What I would like to ask is if Elsababe offers the ability to slightly modify some of the body features. When I received my first RAD010 Ijuin Maki, I later found a few areas I wished were able to be slightly different. Here are some things I'd like to ask if they can do:

1.) Are they able to make the vaginal area's labia majora more large and puffy with less lips? For example, like Kenzie Reeves:
2.) Are they able to make areolas larger than 6cm? (their max offering)
3.) Are they able to do a suntan body painting (specifically on the Wheat skin type)? (Tanlines, bikini tan, etc.)
4.) Are they able to do alternative eyebrows? (Can they use an anime character picture reference that I provide?)
5.) Is it possible to have the breasts's nipple very puffy? ( Like this )
Hello,
If the modification is based on our 125cm body, please check the reply below:
1.) No, because the mold is already fixed and cannot be changed.
2.) Our 125cm body only offer one breasts size, as the breasts in 125cm body is small, so the maximum areola size is 6cm.
3.) Yes, we can do a suntan body painting.
4.) Please provide a reference picture of the eyebrows you wanted.
5.) Please provide a reference picture of the breasts’ nipple you wanted.

If you would like to customize a new body, we can do all of these you mentioned. For more details, please PM us directly.

INFORMATIONS