www.irontechdoll.com

First Doll Purchase (Irontech 162cm Silicone)

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: First Doll Purchase (Irontech 162cm Silicone)

Post by bbc3 »

The only thing I can see is that the Miyuki head is designed specifically for the 148cm body, which means that it is not scaled correctly for the IT dolls taller than 152cm. I think this is probably why you feel something is "off". I would strongly suggest choosing a different head if possible. Look at the other dolls promoted in the 162-164cm range and choose a head from one of those.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

David8912 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:33 pm Why was the factory makeup so different from the pictures on the website?
The doll and faces are exactly the same as what the website shows. Like other advertisements out there for other products, advertisements are highly enhanced and produced to represent the best possible product. Yet….how often does that hamburger you opened looks like the picture on the billboard?

Please realize that many websites also use highly produced professional photos with ideal, lighting, makeup, and skilled camera work. You should approach and consider any of these staged photos as highly stylized and “perfected” versions of the dolls. They represent what they “can be” but also can seem misleading and establish a sense of false advertising or misleading expectations when new owners receive the dolls and they are no longer ideally staged and lit.

It is very similar to when real women get all dressed up with perfect make up, hair and clothes….. sometimes we see them at parties, dance floors and restaurants and we are awe struck. However the next morning we wake up next to them and find almost a completely different woman once all the glamor (and booze and hormones) is washed away.

I always recommend that the professional photo shots are a starting point only. Do your homework and look for that particular model with user reviews, similar factory photos and look at the used dolls marketplace here within TDF…. Some dolls and heads maintain striking beauty even if not professionally photographed. Others….eh not so much :oops:

Congratulations to the OP…she is a beauty and look forward to you sharing more about her and your journey
:glou:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

bulldick

Post by bulldick »

Congratulations! 162cm minus is a great body. I have mine 162 minus since January this year, this is the best body among the 3 different IT bodies I have.
Irontech Doll head: S01, S06, S10, S20; BODY: 161cm, 168cm

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Congratulations on this new lady! I really like the faces, good choices!
Cheers! :glou:

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

lilhummingbird1105
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by lilhummingbird1105 »

David8912 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:33 pm Why was the factory makeup so different from the pictures on the website?
I talked to my vendor about adjustments I'd like to make and the makeup was redone. I'm quite satisfied with the result now. I think it's mainly due to lens distortion/angles and the fact that I'm just not used to looking at the dolls.

lilhummingbird1105
Apprentice
Apprentice

bbc3 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:46 pm The only thing I can see is that the Miyuki head is designed specifically for the 148cm body, which means that it is not scaled correctly for the IT dolls taller than 152cm. I think this is probably why you feel something is "off". I would strongly suggest choosing a different head if possible. Look at the other dolls promoted in the 162-164cm range and choose a head from one of those.
That was a point I did not consider so that's an error on my end. The head has already been made with the options that I selected so I won't be able to do so, but the size doesn't bother me that much. Thank you for your feedback anyways!

lilhummingbird1105
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thank you to everyone for their helpful input! I don't know how to reply to several posts at once so I have to do it separately.

After communicating with my vendor about certain things I'd like to change, here are the final results. I am quite satisfied with it now.

I think it boils down to the fact that I'm just not accustomed to looking at photos of dolls and needed an adjustment period. It's like getting a brand new haircut that isn't the style you're used to. It's still you, but also not you at the same time. After looking at these photos for the past few days, I think I'm somewhat used to it now.
Attachments
12.jpeg
12.jpeg (154.72 KiB) Viewed 809 times
11.jpeg
11.jpeg (142.55 KiB) Viewed 809 times
10.jpeg
10.jpeg (133.22 KiB) Viewed 809 times
9.jpeg
9.jpeg (113.04 KiB) Viewed 809 times
8.jpeg
8.jpeg (101.57 KiB) Viewed 809 times
7.jpeg