elsababe.com

Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup REVIEW

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup REVIEW

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

just a guy wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:57 am Still haven't received my new elsa babe doll. Just thought to mention this so people don't think the case is closed and I have been compensated.
Hello, we have sent you a private message about this.

Ori392024
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup REVIEW

Post by Ori392024 »

Just wanted to say that (assuming you receive your new doll in the future) the response from Elsa Babe here is great and I’m glad they’re taking care of you.

What kind of doll are you getting instead of the 160 cm one? You mentioned something lighter, so perhaps the 165 cm (reported to be 69 lbs) or the 150 cm (reported to be 60 lbs)?

INFORMATIONS