Starpery.com

How to remove ordinary dirt from TPE doll?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
dlokus
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

How to remove ordinary dirt from TPE doll?

Post by dlokus »

How to remove ordinary dirt from TPE doll? Not the stains that come from dark clothes, which are easily removed with special chemicals, but the dirt that remains from your hands over time. Yes, I always wash my hands before handling the doll. But over a long period of use, it still appears in the form of uneven streaks. Also, the hands changed their color from pink to gray. I put her in the bath and washed her with soap, but it didn’t help much. Who will advise what?
dirt.jpg
dirt.jpg (74.31 KiB) Viewed 263 times

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: How to remove ordinary dirt from TPE doll?

Post by Mr Franz »

I use baby oil for that. I put baby oil on one paper towel, loosen the dirt, then wipe the oil and dirt off with another. I keep doing that one section at a time, working my way down from the top. Afterward, I follow up with a regular soap and water wash, dry thoroughly and powder.

Rotgut_the_bloated

Post by Rotgut_the_bloated »

I powder her when dust balls appear on her skin. It makes skin less sticky and all impuritys falls off.

ShareDry
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ShareDry »

Exact as Mr. Franz says.

Use a significant amount of baby oil, but cleanse in layers (each layer adds to that generous amount). In my experience, I take a quarter of a liter of baby oil every two months with little use of my doll. The steps that have worked for me are the following.

- Place a first amount of oil on your hands or on the skin of your wrist, making sure it does not spread too much. A little jet will be enough.
- Give your doll a massage, she will thank you. Press down on the skin to "wipe" the oil between your hand and the skin. Try to start from the top towards the feet (or some extremity). Move your hand about 15 cm towards the limb. What it will do is direct the dirt mixed with the oil towards the extremity.
- The powder will accumulate in the remaining drops of oil that remain between your hand and the skin of the wrist, changing the color of the oil (from transparent to brown/dirty).
- Don't take too long (a matter of seconds for it to come out right) and clean and dry with a toilet paper or something that doesn't leave the used oil. The dirt will be impregnated into the paper.
- Repeat the procedure for 15 cm blocks until each part of the doll is finished.
- Repeat the whole process once more if it is too dirty or if you still see stains.
- Once the stains are finished, let it sit for about 6 hours, turning your wrist from time to time (if it has a support to hang it, it is better) so that the oil is absorbed. You can tell when the oil is absorbed because the TPE becomes sticky.
- Wash the doll afterwards (I wait 24 hours so that the water is not repelled by the oil) to remove lint and so on.
- Use baby powder to powder the doll so that it returns to the desired softness, avoiding sticky TPE.

It should be noted that this procedure also serves to remove some stains from clothing, and that TPE absorbs oil. In fact, oiling the doll is recommended to maintain the hydration of the TPE and prevent cracks. Make a routine of this. In my case, I oil my doll for every 10 times of use (approximately once every two months), while I bathe it completely every four uses, and I powder it half of the times I bathe it (every eight uses). With this you can reduce the impact of dust on the TPE. Unfortunately, TPE is a magnet for dirt of all kinds.

Good luck with that, pamper your doll like she pampers you.

PD: I forgot to mention that if you notice that the powder is stuck in the form of sludge to the skin of the doll and not to your hand or the remaining oil, moisten a small piece of paper with the oil and wipe it directly. Don't try to water it too much, a gentle movement of a few centimeters will be enough to bring that mud to the paper. This happens when you leave the dirty oil for a long time (and with a long time it is 10 seconds or so) on the skin of the doll, or if it is too dirty.

Perla (Pearl): Doll of dubious origin in China (hehehe) 145cm, E-Cup.
Ana: Doll with big hips coming soon.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I don't use anywhere near that much oil myself. For cleaning, just enough to loosen the embedded dirt, then I wipe it and the dirt off right away before much can absorb. Oil rubs, where I actually want the oil to absorb, only about once a year. Over oiling is just as bad as none at all. Mindful of the hands too when oiling, where the TPE is at it's thinnest.

dlokus
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dlokus »

Mr Franz, Rotgut_the_bloated, ShareDry!
Thank you friends for such significant information! I will try in few days and will write about my progress.

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

Most dirt is removed by just easily washed with a Microfiber cloth w/warm Water and soap.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

⬜
🧭 Interesting, Similar or Related Topics:
★ How Do You Dry Your Sex Doll's Cavities? 🤔:
viewtopic.php?t=177707

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

dlokus
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dlokus »

Guys, thanks for your useful tips! I started cleaning from top to bottom. I smear it with a large amount of oil, massage it with it, and then use salvet to remove the dirt that appears, while squeezing it. I finally see the TPE color I had when I bought it! )))
The only caveat: it looks like the doll is heavily saturated with oil. How can I put her on the bed now? ))) She will heavily stain the bed with oil.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

When you clean with oil, you don't need a large amount and you don't massage it in to the point of the doll becoming saturated. The idea is just to loosen the dirt so you can immediately wipe it off before the oil can soak in. A regular soap and water wash afterward will take care of any remaining oil and dirt. Then all you have to do is thoroughly dry and powder.

INFORMATIONS