fanrealart.com

How does Fanreal ultra solf vagina feels compare to Tpe and other ultrasoft silicone?

FANREAL is a doll manufacturer that brings together many outstanding artists(sculptors,3D designers, makeup artists). We set our mission “To Make The Best Realistic Love Dolls For Our Fans” since the FANREAL company was established in 2017.

We keep our mission in mind and try to make the perfect doll full of art for our fans every time. Website: fanrealart.com
MattN
Apprentice
Apprentice

How does Fanreal ultra solf vagina feels compare to Tpe and other ultrasoft silicone?

Post by MattN »

I have 2 silicone dolls that's only good for posing... The holes too hard and small to be enjoyable. Frankly a waste of $$ if I can't have much fun with it.

How is Fanreal ultra soft vagina feels vs tpe and other brands ultra soft. Assuming Tpe is a 10 softness (10 as softest). How would you rate? How was anal?

TylerPM79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: How does Fanreal ultra solf vagina feels compare to Tpe and other ultrasoft silicone?

Post by TylerPM79 »

Hi MattN,

I want to share my experience with a TPE doll with a removable pussy, a silicone doll with a fixed pussy and the Fanreal with a fixed part.
With the TPE doll featuring a removable pussy, it was easy mainly because it was removable and had a depth of 19cm.
My other silicone doll, from the brand Ze***, had a fixed pussy just like the Fanreal. The silicone doll has a depth of 15cm, while the Fanreal has 17cm.

The Fanreal feels somewhat in-between. It's not as soft as the TPE one but better than my other silicone doll. It felt pleasant with the Fanreal, and it wasn't difficult to insert using a little lube. My size is around 15cm, and I didn't encounter any issues. It felt almost like TPE, at least to me.

I always use a condom for cleanliness with the fixed pussy, both with the Fanreal and my other silicone doll. However, I've tried without a condom, and the Fanreal feels very nice and not as tight as the other silicone doll. With the TPE doll, since it was removable, a condom wasn't necessary.

In terms of softness for the pussy, I'd give the Fanreal an 8 compared to the TPE, which was extremely easy to insert.

I haven't tried the anal cavity yet. I did a couple of times with my other silicone doll, and it has worn down a bit, although it's not very noticeable. That's why I won't do it with the Fanreal, as it looks very nice and much more realistic.

Regarding the visual appearance of the pussy, I'd rate the Fanreal a 10, my other silicone doll an 8, and the TPE (being removable) a 6.
One more thing I'd like to highlight about the Fanreal is its breasts and how realistic they look in terms of appearance, feel, and movement.
I know you're mainly interested in how the pussy feels, but I'll leave a video showing the breasts of the Fanreal.

Best regards.
Attachments
VID_20240331_225901.mp4
(79.85 MiB) Downloaded 105 times
Fanreal 170cm G-cup (Natalee & Sara) - My princess is already home.
Zelex ZG170C Inspiration Series - My precious lady (Leire & Helena) viewtopic.php?p=2472567#p2472567
WM Doll 170cm H-Cup #142 & #458 - My Miss

MattN
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: How does Fanreal ultra solf vagina feels compare to Tpe and other ultrasoft silicone?

Post by MattN »

TylerPM79 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 am Hi MattN,

I want to share my experience with a TPE doll with a removable pussy, a silicone doll with a fixed pussy and the Fanreal with a fixed part.
With the TPE doll featuring a removable pussy, it was easy mainly because it was removable and had a depth of 19cm.
My other silicone doll, from the brand Ze***, had a fixed pussy just like the Fanreal. The silicone doll has a depth of 15cm, while the Fanreal has 17cm.

The Fanreal feels somewhat in-between. It's not as soft as the TPE one but better than my other silicone doll. It felt pleasant with the Fanreal, and it wasn't difficult to insert using a little lube. My size is around 15cm, and I didn't encounter any issues. It felt almost like TPE, at least to me.

I always use a condom for cleanliness with the fixed pussy, both with the Fanreal and my other silicone doll. However, I've tried without a condom, and the Fanreal feels very nice and not as tight as the other silicone doll. With the TPE doll, since it was removable, a condom wasn't necessary.

In terms of softness for the pussy, I'd give the Fanreal an 8 compared to the TPE, which was extremely easy to insert.

I haven't tried the anal cavity yet. I did a couple of times with my other silicone doll, and it has worn down a bit, although it's not very noticeable. That's why I won't do it with the Fanreal, as it looks very nice and much more realistic.

Regarding the visual appearance of the pussy, I'd rate the Fanreal a 10, my other silicone doll an 8, and the TPE (being removable) a 6.
One more thing I'd like to highlight about the Fanreal is its breasts and how realistic they look in terms of appearance, feel, and movement.
I know you're mainly interested in how the pussy feels, but I'll leave a video showing the breasts of the Fanreal.

Best regards.
An 8 is not bad for silicone. Thank you for the detail reply. If you have to rank the softness of anal just by feeling with your finger. What would you rate it? As hard as your other silicone doll?

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

MattN wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:57 pm I have 2 silicone dolls that's only good for posing... The holes too hard and small to be enjoyable. Frankly a waste of $$ if I can't have much fun with it.

How is Fanreal ultra soft vagina feels vs tpe and other brands ultra soft. Assuming Tpe is a 10 softness (10 as softest). How would you rate? How was anal?
Hi Matt,

I have a Fanreal 155, and a Sino Softmax, (both with ultra soft options) and 6 other TPE dolls of various brands

I much much prefer my softmax when compared to Fanreal. The softmax feels the closest to my best TPE dolls, but I would still give the edge to TPE. I would rate sexual pleasure of my TPE sex dolls at a 9, softmax at an 8, and Fanreal at a 6.

The ultrasoft orifice of the fan real is to me, just not very soft (especially when compared to the softmax which is VERY soft), I think their main focus is more on aesthetics than function.

I still much prefer TPE since the material just stretches more (i.e. I can fuller insert my hand into my Jiusheng TPE doll orifice for cleaning (with lots of sudsy soapy water for lubrication of course (I would NOT recommend trying this dry). Also I own an Irokebijin, and their TPE blend is ridiculously soft also.

I think it also depends on the shape, size, and sensitivity of your biology. For me I feel that the stretchy quality of TPE approximates sex with an IRL women more so than silicone. Even my softmax, which literally feels as soft as my TPE dolls, feel somewhat different (its hard to describe) but I think it just retains its shape more and does not stretch as much, (it doest "pull" on me as much as TPE does). I do really enjoy this "pulling" sensation especially with soft TPE when combined with the right amount and type of lube, so I just think that FOR ME, TPE is best.

Plus it turns me off when I see a doll that is super attractive but not so great at sex. I have had relationships like that before and it is a bit of a downer. So I would rather have a doll that looks good to me but the sex is fabulous. This probably has to do with my past experience in relationships (so there is a psychological/emotional component as well as a physical sensation component), so your mileage may vary.

I have modified my FanReal to a removable vagina with an ultrasoft jiusheng insert, and the doll does feel better, but I think now, I am going the route of getting a TPE body for my FanReal Maria head. (I think this for me, would be the ultimate solution).

Shopping around for Lushdoll or a Climax doll, beautiful sculpts, I hear good things about the sexual feel, and such good value!

Hope this helps you. Good luck :)

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

TylerPM79 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 am Hi MattN,

Best regards.
Oh It totally agree that the breasts are fabulous!

MattN
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MattN »

magnussam wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:33 pm
MattN wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:57 pm I have 2 silicone dolls that's only good for posing... The holes too hard and small to be enjoyable. Frankly a waste of $$ if I can't have much fun with it.

Hi Matt,

I have a Fanreal 155, and a Sino Softmax, (both with ultra soft options) and 6 other TPE dolls of various brands

I much much prefer my softmax when compared to Fanreal. The softmax feels the closest to my best TPE dolls, but I would still give the edge to TPE. I would rate sexual pleasure of my TPE sex dolls at a 9, softmax at an 8, and Fanreal at a 6.

The ultrasoft orifice of the fan real is to me, just not very soft (especially when compared to the softmax which is VERY soft), I think their main focus is more on aesthetics than function.

I still much prefer TPE since the material just stretches more (i.e. I can fuller insert my hand into my Jiusheng TPE doll orifice for cleaning (with lots of sudsy soapy water for lubrication of course (I would NOT recommend trying this dry). Also I own an Irokebijin, and their TPE blend is ridiculously soft also.

I think it also depends on the shape, size, and sensitivity of your biology. For me I feel that the stretchy quality of TPE approximates sex with an IRL women more so than silicone. Even my softmax, which literally feels as soft as my TPE dolls, feel somewhat different (its hard to describe) but I think it just retains its shape more and does not stretch as much, (it doest "pull" on me as much as TPE does). I do really enjoy this "pulling" sensation especially with soft TPE when combined with the right amount and type of lube, so I just think that FOR ME, TPE is best.

Plus it turns me off when I see a doll that is super attractive but not so great at sex. I have had relationships like that before and it is a bit of a downer. So I would rather have a doll that looks good to me but the sex is fabulous. This probably has to do with my past experience in relationships (so there is a psychological/emotional component as well as a physical sensation component), so your mileage may vary.

I have modified my FanReal to a removable vagina with an ultrasoft jiusheng insert, and the doll does feel better, but I think now, I am going the route of getting a TPE body for my FanReal Maria head. (I think this for me, would be the ultimate solution).

Shopping around for Lushdoll or a Climax doll, beautiful sculpts, I hear good things about the sexual feel, and such good value!

Hope this helps you. Good luck :)
Thank you! And I agreed that having attractive dolls that's horrible with sex is enraging. It's too bad though, Fanreal looks so good. Hopefully they will improve functionality in the near future.

INFORMATIONS