www.irontechdoll.com

First Doll Purchase (Irontech 162cm Silicone)

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
lilhummingbird1105
Apprentice
Apprentice

First Doll Purchase (Irontech 162cm Silicone)

Post by lilhummingbird1105 »

Hello everyone,

I am a first-time doll buyer and have recently obtained my factory photos. As this is my first time buying a doll, I'm not sure what I should be looking out for. I'd appreciate it if you guys could help me see if the factory photos resemble the promotional photos or if any changes should be made.

I understand that the promotional photos will never quite be the same as the factory photos due to a multitude of factors (angles, lighting, lens distortion, etc.). However, some things just felt quite off for me about the face and I'd like a second opinion from those much more experienced than me. Also, I've noticed a seam running through the legs in a few photos and I was wondering if this level of visibility is acceptable?

I ordered the following head through a vendor:
Head #1: S37 (https://www.irontechdoll.com/products/u ... nus-yeona/).
Head #2: S24 (https://www.irontechdoll.com/products/r ... ll-miyuki/).

Thank you so much in advance!

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: First Doll Purchase (Irontech 162cm Silicone)

Post by Davey2469 »

lilhummingbird1105 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:27 am Hello everyone,

I am a first-time doll buyer and have recently obtained my factory photos. As this is my first time buying a doll, I'm not sure what I should be looking out for. I'd appreciate it if you guys could help me see if the factory photos resemble the promotional photos or if any changes should be made.

I understand that the promotional photos will never quite be the same as the factory photos due to a multitude of factors (angles, lighting, lens distortion, etc.). However, some things just felt quite off for me about the face and I'd like a second opinion from those much more experienced than me. Also, I've noticed a seam running through the legs in a few photos and I was wondering if this level of visibility is acceptable?

As I am a first-time poster, please excuse me if I happen to break any rules in my post. I included the links for reference and I hope it is not breaking any rules.

I ordered the following head through a vendor:
Head #1: S37 (https://www.irontechdoll.com/products/u ... nus-yeona/).
Head #2: S24 (https://www.irontechdoll.com/products/r ... ll-miyuki/).

Here are my factory photos: -->Link removed Rule 1A<--

Thank you so much in advance!
You need 5 posts (so read thru and comment on) before you can upload anything.
170cm C S39 Real Lady silicone Lalya Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
167cm S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft silicone

159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery - Darla
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

lilhummingbird1105
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have finished doing so. Thank you for your reply, I was wondering why I couldn't upload anything.

lilhummingbird1105
Apprentice
Apprentice

Here are my factory photos. Thank you in advance!
Attachments
14.jpeg
14.jpeg (125.14 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
13.jpeg
13.jpeg (117.09 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
12.jpeg
12.jpeg (108.11 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
11.jpeg
11.jpeg (92.36 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
9.jpeg
9.jpeg (155.84 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
5.jpeg
5.jpeg (77.03 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
8.jpeg
8.jpeg (132.27 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
6.jpeg
6.jpeg (145.22 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
7.jpeg
7.jpeg (139.5 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
3.jpeg
3.jpeg (141.83 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
2.jpeg
2.jpeg (110.51 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
1.jpeg
1.jpeg (123.14 KiB) Viewed 1297 times

beachbons

Post by beachbons »

Nice choice. I, too, was about to purchase the 162 minus. I went with the 163; slightly bigger breasts, B vs A cup and the 163 has broader shoulders.

I can't answer your question regarding seams since I just ordered my Irontech from Rosemary. In my research, however, I did see some seams in the website pictures.

I do appreciate your posting factory pictures. I'm glad to see nice detail on the feet.

Best of luck to you.

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

lilhummingbird1105 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:20 pm Here are my factory photos. Thank you in advance!
Wow, gorgeous! So, what you need to observe in general is if she matches what you ordered, the faces, body color (keep in mind lighting can mess with the pics), the color of the eyes and nails, if she's got the right feet, hard or standing, are the wigs correct, and all that jazz. Mold marks? NBD, they look fine to me. Personally, she's perfect. Congrats! Safe travels to her!

alion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alion »

What options did you order with the dolls? I am looking at the faces and it seems that the heads you ordered are soft silicone vs the promotional photos using hard silicone but I'm not sure.
Current Wish-list:
IRONTECH DOLL S32 Kitty 165cm
IRONTECH DOLL S40 Eileen 165cm
Sino-doll X2 Aimee 161cm
FANREAL Doll B Silicone Qian 158cm
TAYU Doll Head #6 NaiMei 155cm
Starpery Yao 171cm
ElsaBabe Hirano Rin 165cm
ElsaBabe Sakurai Koyuki 160 / 165cm

lilhummingbird1105
Apprentice
Apprentice

Noobster 8-64 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:12 pm
lilhummingbird1105 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:20 pm Here are my factory photos. Thank you in advance!
Wow, gorgeous! So, what you need to observe in general is if she matches what you ordered, the faces, body color (keep in mind lighting can mess with the pics), the color of the eyes and nails, if she's got the right feet, hard or standing, are the wigs correct, and all that jazz. Mold marks? NBD, they look fine to me. Personally, she's perfect. Congrats! Safe travels to her!
I did select the wig option over implanted hair as it is easier to clean so there are some discrepancies there, but I assumed that's to be expected. Thank you for your suggestions! I'll confirm if the options I selected are reflected in the factory photos.

lilhummingbird1105
Apprentice
Apprentice

alion wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:52 pm What options did you order with the dolls? I am looking at the faces and it seems that the heads you ordered are soft silicone vs the promotional photos using hard silicone but I'm not sure.
I chose the hard silicone options for both heads, with implanted eyebrows and eyelashes, while keeping the same wigs and eye color to best resemble the promotional photos.

Now that you brought it up, I can't tell whether or not these are hard or soft silicone. I am looking at the eyebrows, but having trouble telling whether these are drawn in or implanted.

It could be due to my inexperience, but I noticed some asymmetries about the eyes and I brought up with my vendor. Whether or not my analysis is accurate or not is a different story. I'm still awaiting their response.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

The second head, wearing the dark wig, looks a little small on the body.

I don't recognize the faces. But I haven't paid that close attention to silicone dolls.

lilhummingbird1105
Apprentice
Apprentice

toddjy wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:57 pm The second head, wearing the dark wig, looks a little small on the body.

I don't recognize the faces. But I haven't paid that close attention to silicone dolls.
Looking back at it, the second head does seem a bit disproportional. Thank you for pointing that out! I'll talk to my vendor about it.

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

lilhummingbird1105 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:46 pm
Noobster 8-64 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:12 pm
I did select the wig option over implanted hair as it is easier to clean so there are some discrepancies there, but I assumed that's to be expected. Thank you for your suggestions! I'll confirm if the options I selected are reflected in the factory photos.
Sure thing! lilhummingbird, as photographers in the forum can attest, and you surely know, photo sessions involve a good degree of production, with all the lights, professional setups, sometimes hard silicone heads without 'O' function, and a lot of doll posing, so discrepancies are normal. About the head sizes, manufacturers often use the same model for different body sizes, sometimes they end up larger, sometimes smaller, so it's kinda hit or miss. But if Irontech has the same head in a different size, I'm sure they'll be happy to hook you up. Congrats again on snagging 162 minus! It's one of the new Irontech models I admire the most. It would be great to see more of her once she's in your hands!

Lurkingway

Post by Lurkingway »

Is the 2nd head Miyuki? I think she has a smaller head than the other girls but also the 162 minus body has a visually thicker neck.

lilhummingbird1105
Apprentice
Apprentice

Lurkingway wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:03 pm Is the 2nd head Miyuki? I think she has a smaller head than the other girls but also the 162 minus body has a visually thicker neck.
Yes, It belongs to the Miyuki model. My vendor informed me there isn't a way to change the head size as it is fabricated from a mold, but it's not a make-or-break for me.

David8912

Post by David8912 »

Why was the factory makeup so different from the pictures on the website?

INFORMATIONS