zelex.com.cn

Zelex Hanna 175cm E Cup

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Zelex Hanna 175cm E Cup

Post by bbc3 »

Wow, this new Zelex girl is the hottest Zelex girl I've seen so far. I am trying EXTREMELY hard (no pun intended) not to buy this girl because I have no room for another doll. 😭

Also the 175cm is a back straining 42kg (not sure about any weight reduction), but I'd love her on the X165cm maybe...

zelex-1.jpg
zelex-1.jpg (136.77 KiB) Viewed 647 times
zelex-2.jpg
zelex-2.jpg (138.79 KiB) Viewed 647 times
zelex-3.jpg
zelex-3.jpg (135.64 KiB) Viewed 647 times
zelex-4.jpg
zelex-4.jpg (135 KiB) Viewed 647 times

There might possibly be some manipulation in these promo photos, so I'd love if Zelex or a vendor could show some factory photos. She's so beautiful...

b33
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Zelex Hanna 175cm E Cup

Post by b33 »

Wow! very beautiful and stunning doll, great body, gorgeous face, she looks so real, Congratulations!
Kaley 3.0 Zelex X165 GE94-2 head
Main Threadviewtopic.php?t=164426

MattN
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MattN »

Which head is this?

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

GE58-1

MRD has factory photos and they look nice. I do think the head might look better on a shorter doll so 165cm might be the ticket...

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

I am waiting for a Zelex 170. I nearly picked the 175 model though. Standing up it is absolutely gorgeous, same goes for doggy position. The reason I opted out is that I think the silicone layer covering the foam core is really thin on this doll. There are several pictures, even official ones, where you can see the thin silicone skin folding in strange ways around the knees, hips, belly and elbows when the joints are bent. Also (but this may be just me), I think the breasts look strange in some angles. I think that the sculpt is a cast of a real person, but there is in my mind still something off about the way the breasts look. However, the main reason that I picked the 170 is that the 175 weights around 40 kg which may be a bit too much for me.

But from some angles she sure is stunning, just look at this

INFORMATIONS