www.rosemarydoll.com

Shipping to EU problem

We’re the officially authorized vendor of top sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE and etc. We have consistently adhered to a "customer first, quality first" principle, and always provide our customers with the best customer service, 100% authentic sex dolls ONLY, the best offers & price guarantee, flexible financing, 24/7 customer support, and free shipping worldwide.
sanyav

Shipping to EU problem

Post by sanyav »

I'm interested. The tracking number has not been updated for 23 days. Is this normal or is the package lost? Rosemary claim that the parcel is at customs, but it has been there for more than a week... If the parcel is lost, how does Rosemary return the money, has anyone encountered such a problem?

Ava Love

Re: Shipping to EU problem

Post by Ava Love »

I had an issue with a doll sitting in customs for almost 2 weeks. It's not Rosemary's doing, just hold your nerve, she will arrive eventually.

FastEddie68

Post by FastEddie68 »

Not Rosemary Doll related, but your tracking number won't change details until the company pick her up from customs, so you got plane/ship travel and customs delay I had one vanish for 6weeks then suddenly got email at 11pm one night telling me it'll be at my door by 5pm next day. You got to just keep checking for updates but 30-50 days is not beyond normal.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

when I order dolls in FInland it takes 5 -8 weeks of shipment and in that time the tracking number won't change. It only change after the package has been shipped into your own country not before. so 23 days compaired to my 5-8 weeks so still have plenty of time to wait. Also when ups get the package they then update the package and at least here in Finland send text message when the package would be delivered. So no need to update the ups tracking on their site they will let you know when they have the package and it's ready to be delivered :)
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

BigCheeseLover
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BigCheeseLover »

So the shipping time of EU usually is more than 1 month? even equal to 2 month...

sanyav

Post by sanyav »

No, rosemary team said that 2 weeks, plus a couple of days, and the tracking should be updated, but it’s already been more than 23 days and there’s no update

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

Thank you for contacting us! We have checked and will update more information here soon! :)

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

sanyav wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:56 am I'm interested. The tracking number has not been updated for 23 days. Is this normal or is the package lost? Rosemary claim that the parcel is at customs, but it has been there for more than a week... If the parcel is lost, how does Rosemary return the money, has anyone encountered such a problem?
Dear friend, we apologize for the delay in shipping your parcel. I want to reassure you that it is not lost; it's currently at customs awaiting an X-ray inspection. Due to a high volume of packages and a shortage of staff, there has been a delay in processing.

As an apology for the inconvenience, we would like to offer you a complimentary cleaning machine. Thank you for your understanding.

:glou:

stertla
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by stertla »

Ava Love wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:24 pm I had an issue with a doll sitting in customs for almost 2 weeks. It's not Rosemary's doing, just hold your nerve, she will arrive eventually.
Mine was delayed in customs for 2 months, and I was certainly starting to wonder if I would ever get it.
There appears there can be some massive delays in custom if you're unlucky.

INFORMATIONS